What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

Took this picture of my porsche last week

Attachments

• L1011900.jpg
    L1011900.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 83
I'm a Desi and a proud one at that. :rolleyes:
You 're a robot. :tongue:
Better quality comes with high price tag. :coffee:
Toh?? :what:

It matters if the car will mature enough to be a classic in the next 20 years, you're not a car enthusiast to understand that. My dream project is to buy and refurbish a Jaguar E type.

image-file_c3RhdGljLndhbGxwZWRlcy5jb20vd2FsbHBhcGVyL2V4dHJhb3JkaW5hcnkvZXh0cmFvcmRpbmFyeS1ibGFjay1jbGFzc2ljLWphZ3Vhci1lLXR5cGUtaW4tZGFyay1nYXJhZ2UtYmFja2dyb3VuZHMtd2FsbHBhcGVyLWFzdG91bmRpbmctY2FyLXdhbGxwYXBlcnMtaGQt.jpg

Agreed...but Porche always has a place among the classics like the 911 carera.

I like German cars better.

Germans make excellent commuter vehicles, but not better cars. Only proper German car getting a vintage status i can remember on the top of my head.

1955-Mercedes-Benz-300SL-1.jpg

While British cars have that timeless beauty.

aston-martin-db5.jpg

Only if money is not a concern, someday.

gallery-1.jpg

Germans make excellent commuter vehicles, but not better cars. Only proper German car getting a vintage status i can remember on the top of my head.

1955-Mercedes-Benz-300SL-1.jpg

While British cars have that timeless beauty.

aston-martin-db5.jpg

Only if money is not a concern, someday.

gallery-1.jpg
You must be living in an era when Morris minors were speeding on British roads. :P
Today nobody compares British cars with their German counterparts, British automobile industry is now a shadow of itself. Minis and Rover is the best example.
Trivia- Just 40% of components (by value) of British-made cars are UK-sourced, whereas 60% of components in German and French cars are homemade. :angel:

I am not an ambitious person I don't hv s dream machine as such, because I get bored easily. From the beetles, minis to X6s, rolls Royce-phantom, I want to try them all.
Sports car is something that I would like to try in amusement parks like Ferrari world, and not on real roads.

o
You must be living in an era when Morris minors were speeding on British roads. :P
Today nobody compares British cars with their German counterparts, British automobile industry is now a shadow of itself. Minis and Rover is the best example.
Trivia- Just 40% of components (by value) of British-made cars are UK-sourced, whereas 60% of components in German and French cars are homemade. :angel:

I am not an ambitious person I don't hv s dream machine as such, because I get bored easily. From the beetles, minis to X6s, rolls Royce-phantom, I want to try them all.
Sports car is something that I would like to try in amusement parks like Ferrari world, and not on real roads.
one of my neighbour has x6 and the other has panamera. they never let me touch em. they say haath tor dengey agar haath lagay toh. anyways, I've heard about british cars, never seen one with my eyes though. I proudly own a renault master.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom