What's new

I don't believe in Democracy.

Major d1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:I don't believe in democracy :coffee: , and this is MY Democratic rights :police::police::police: . Whatever- Democracy :whistle::whistle: gave me nothing. :coffee:

Party means gather of some people with a vision. Islamic party also a vision to re-establish a khilafah state. I support them those who working for khilfah state. military directorship couldn't sustain.

this has to be a troll account, its hilarious how nobody's been able to figure that out yet.

or is this for reals ? :sick:

May be it is a jocks for u , but reality for we Muslims.

Statistically, democracy has been the most successful system of government so far.

The only problem is actually reaching the stage of being a developed country first.

How democracy changed our life?

@Major d1 Though little personal, but a word of advise from side.

Please don't raise your daughter on your own .. :angel:

The repercussions could be disastrous. #Peace

In Islam sovereignty belong to only almighty Allah and humans are not competent for sovereignty so I'm agree with this theory because we human are different in nature with each other so sovereign shouldn't from us, I just want a good manger of state's matters not sovereign, it's my nature like other humans,for more learning you can read about the Muslims faith.

Party means gather of some people with a vision. Islamic party also a vision to re-establish a khilafah state. I support them those who working for khilfah state. military directorship couldn't sustain.

do you support IS version of khilafah or Ottoman style?

@C130 . bro read this Article.

https://defence.pk/threads/how-can-one-who-truly-cares-for-the-hukm-of-allah-swt.451102/

why-we-hate-politics-but-love-democracy.jpg

why-we-hate-politics-but-love-democracy.jpg

Democracy_b69e2b_2387269.jpg

Back
Top Bottom