What's new

I am Salty_Waters

Salty_Waters

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hey there, I like to introduce myself.

I come from northern germany, close to danish border. I am working for a shipping company as a consultant. Before that, i was serving the german navy for years, where I studied naval architecture.

I am still interested on all matters of fleet development and I share a lot of ideas with my friends all over the world.

I like the dynamics in south east asia, especially the effort china is making to form a world leading fleet of fighting ships.

I know this forum for years now, I like the fruitfull discussions in it. But on the same hand I am really annoyed by those heavily political influenced discussion that are extremely biased by idiological reasons. I hope, I don't get involved in such discussion in the future.

Have fun, and feel free to get in discussions with me.

Sal

00 (294).gif

I like the dynamics in south east asia, especially the effort china is making to form a world leading fleet of fighting ships.
Sal

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:

Why do you like the fact that China is "forming a world leading fleet of fighting ships." Do you think that China's fighting fleet will help keep the world's seaways open for free commerce by all nations? Do you think that China will use it's fighting ships to protect the maritime interests of its close neighbors such as Japan, the Philippines and Vietnam?

Last edited:
Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:

Why do you like the fact that China is "forming a world leading fleet of fighting ships." Do you think that China's fighting fleet will help keep the world's seaways open for free commerce by all nations? Do you think that China will use it's fighting ships to protect the maritime interests of it's close neighbors such as Japan, the Philippines and Vietnam?

Well, I am going to repeat myself:

"I know this forum for years now, I like the fruitfull discussions in it. But on the same hand I am really annoyed by those heavily political influenced discussion that are extremely biased by idiological reasons. I hope, I don't get involved in such discussion in the future."

but, I like to answere briefly.

Why do you like the fact that China is "forming a world leading fleet of fighting ships."?
It's a matter of balance. It is not the best idea, to let a country dominate the world, that prooved in the past, that it can't handle it's own supremacy for the good of all mankind. And at least it is not the best idea, to let a country have supremacy of the seas, which citizens where so unreflected to elect one of the craziest persons in the world as their leader. One not trustworthy superpower needs at least one counterpart.

"Do you think that China's fighting fleet will help keep the world's seaways open for free commerce by all nations?"

Yes, I think so. It is in Chinas interrest to keep seaways open, because they depend strongly on export and freedom of trade.

"Do you think that China will use it's fighting ships to protect the maritime interests of it's close neighbors such as Japan, the Philippines and Vietnam?"

What a pathetic question. Let me ask back, do you think, that bombing more than 2 Million innocent Vietnamese without any appology to the victims has helped to protect the interests of Vietnam? Do you think that bombing and killing more than half a million Iraqi citizens has helped them to live in a free and peaceful world?

That's idiology bulshitting, like I mentioned on top. So don't exspect me to answer any political reply again.

But on the same hand I am really annoyed by those heavily political influenced discussion that are extremely biased by idiological reasons. I hope, I don't get involved in such discussion in the future.
Sal

Lol ya, just steer clear of those. But anyways welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom