What's new

Hypothetical: Initial Israeli F-15 strike on Iran’s nuclear installations

they are itching to ignite the World War 3, i am telling you this, attack on Iran is as good as initiating a world war because the whole region will fall apart but then Yanks/ Israelis want it this way for many years now. Mess in Pakistan is also a part of the sme plan. But Iran will not be a cake walk for them. Unlike Iraq and Scud combo, Iran has some serious missile Armada that can hit any corner in Israel and not all can be stopped by Thaads or Arrows.

I am going underground folks :P

Al wars were instigated by Zionists, from WW1 and collapse of Ottoman Empire, to WW2 and the destruction of Germany (the only capable country in history to have stood up to the Zionists).

They are the masters of lies and propaganda, they make the victim look like the perpetrator, when in fact they themselves instigate wars and profit from them.

with out ksa permission Israel will never attack on Iran
if they attack what is the reaction of Iran i think that is important
Israel will face totally different environment in Iran
i think is very clear that Israeli pilots are well trained and they can avoid the radars and sams

I think US wants to break IRAN in to 5 separate countries but I have heard some years ago that the Sistan Balochistan province would going to become a part of Pakistan and the province that lies with the Border of IRAQ will become the province of IRAQ that streches from IRAQ to SYRIA and TURKEY.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Then the Pakistan cost will be increased to Persian Gulf.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I think US wants to break IRAN in to 5 separate countries but I have heard some years ago that the Sistan Balochistan province would going to become a part of Pakistan and the province that lies with the Border of IRAQ will become the province of IRAQ that streches from IRAQ to SYRIA and TURKEY.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

donot be silly
they want to break Pakistan
i think doomsday is coming

Define destabilized region ? if a country has nuclear warheads . it means no other country will dare to attack it in any case. If iran will create its nuclear capability then there will be no talks of war any more but just talks/meeting to deal with issue.

Then the Pakistan cost will be increased to Persian Gulf.[/QUOTE

I think you are missing the point.

Their aim is not to break Iran only. They aim is to break Pakistan also. They want that Irani Baluchistan and Pakistani Baluchistan break away and form a new country. You will not be surprised if you know that the "saint" king also support this secretly.

Iran is under Arms embargo

SECURITY COUNCIL TOUGHENS SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAN, ADDS ARMS EMBARGO,

WITH UNANIMOUS ADOPTION OF RESOLUTION 1747 (2007)

the war between israle is not going to happen only if the usa and the europe joins israel but china paksitan and russia on irans side so ultimate world war 3
:cry:

Their aim is not to break Iran only. They aim is to break Pakistan also. They want that Irani Baluchistan and Pakistani Baluchistan break away and form a new country. You will not be surprised if you know that the "saint" king also support this secretly.
What do you mean by that explain openly. You and I don't know the actual plan, because the US also wants to break China's Xinjiang and especially Tibet which is going to happen in coming 5-7 years. So there is a high probability that in the name of "Brake Pakistan" they are going to break IRAN and China in the long run.....

well what iran had done they got very capable srurface to air missile defence system in large numbers what i want to see in their airforce SU 30 or Mig 35 will crush any israeli air jet it will be complete air superiority for iran if they get Mig 35

I wish they had F-14D Super Tomcat. Would have been an interesting battle between F-15I and F-14D though it would have abruptly ended by better tactics, training and AWACS of the IAF.

Well one thing is sure Israel can't do it without the American green signal.Moreover KSA would be more worried about those weapons than Israel,US or the whole west combined.KSA is already pressurizing US to go against Iran.However everything would be done only in US's good time till then KSA or Israel would have to watch out for any missiles raining over them.

Come on buddy Grow up .
You think Iran will go fighting with planes rather than shooting them down?

Kid,
its not just about defending, but also about liberating Palestine. There is no muslim country in the world besides Iran that supports them. Yes initially, they need to shoot the Israeli fighter jet down if they are going to face nuclear installation destruction. But keeping in mind that Iran has simultaneously stated to wipe Israel off the map, only shows their intentions of an offensive mind. Just don't under-estimate Iran. Persians have ruled the world for as long as you can't even imagine.

What do you mean by that explain openly. You and I don't know the actual plan, because the US also wants to break China's Xinjiang and especially Tibet which is going to happen in coming 5-7 years. So there is a high probability that in the name of "Brake Pakistan" they are going to break IRAN and China in the long run.....

Yes, you and I don’t know the actual plan but few things are obvious. No great internal strife is going on in Iran. They are a nation and only an outside force can create separation. Which the real Axis of Evil (USA+Israel+refer wikileaks) are trying to achieve. As for Pakistan, you are well aware what is going on. We are not a nation. We are weak internally. What is happening in Baluchistan is very clear. All anti Pakistan and anti Iran elements are present there. Be it CIA, BLA, Taliban, SSP, Jindullah and others. What are their aims? Very obvious I suppose. Who are their supporters? Enemies of Iran and Enemies of Pakistan, i.e. Axis of Evil. So this scenario has more possibility than the one you mentioned. As for China, They can have wet dreams about China but I don’t think it is possible as china is capable of retaliating and the enemy is coward.

Back
Top Bottom