What's new

Hussain Haqqani

Is Hussain Haqqani a traitor?

• He worked for the interests of Pakistan but what he did in the memo scandal constitutes Treason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seethru

Reaction score
Is Hussain Haqqani is a patriot? He is a bitter critique of the Mullah-military nexus in Pakistan. He wishes to have a civilian fist on the ISI. He relentlessly worked for democracy and civilian rule enforced in Pakistan.
Memo, that he allegedly wrote to a US official, expresses his fears of Military coup which would only further delay the transition of Pakistan in to a democracy. Does that constitute treason? Is he a traitor?

------------------

The commission observed that Haqqani had chosen not to live in Pakistan, has been working in the United States where he appeared to have made his life; held no property or asset in Pakistan, held no money (save a paltry amount) in a Pakistani bank, but despite having no obvious ties to Pakistan was appointed to the extremely sensitive position of Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States, and in addition to being paid a salary and accompanying emoluments was handed a largesse of an amount of over $2 million a year.

Hussain Haqqani architect of memo, not loyal to Pakistan: commission - thenews.com.pk

------------------

And he surely had two passports while officially "serving" for Pakistan, again a violation of the constitution for which they shout that they are trying to "safeguard" it.

For me i choose "He is a Traitor, anti-Pakistan and worked for the interests of US"

Because he is and will always be loyal to the oath whether he was naturalized or American by birth:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

------------------

The commission observed that Haqqani had chosen not to live in Pakistan, has been working in the United States where he appeared to have made his life; held no property or asset in Pakistan, held no money (save a paltry amount) in a Pakistani bank, but despite having no obvious ties to Pakistan was appointed to the extremely sensitive position of Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States, and in addition to being paid a salary and accompanying emoluments was handed a largesse of an amount of over $2 million a year.

Hussain Haqqani architect of memo, not loyal to Pakistan: commission - thenews.com.pk

------------------

And he surely had two passports while officially "serving" for Pakistan, again a violation of the constitution for which they shout that they are trying to "safeguard" it.

Given the uncertainty surrounding the civilian regime in Pakistan, for some one who is openly against the Mullahs and Military, I think what he did was a necessary concession on his constitutional obligations.

Is Hussain Haqqani is a patriot? He is a bitter critique of the Mullah-military nexus in Pakistan. He wishes to have a civilian fist on the ISI. He relentlessly worked for democracy and civilian rule enforced in Pakistan.
Memo, that he allegedly wrote to a US official, expresses his fears of Military coup which would only further delay the transition of Pakistan in to a democracy. Does that constitute treason? Is he a traitor?

All that crap was because he wanted his master's *** to be safe...> And best way to do that was to tell US that their fears are going to come true...... If this military wanted to takeover govt the delay in reinstatement of CJ and thousands of wuqla on Shahraey Dastoor was the best time.....

He is a patriot but with a US nationality. Dont want to face Courts. All his property is outside Pakistan.

I dont think any of our Govt will be Pro Pakistan until they introduce the bill that no one with dual nationality can hold Public office or lead Political party or can have any position in it.

lol i want to know which 2 people clicked he is NOT A TRAITOR and is PATRIOTIC & WANTS TO see a democratic pakistan

Oh chacha if you see the memo inquiry report you will not be asking such questions. The memo commission report made it very clear that he was loyal to USA before Pakistan making him unsuitable for the job. There were just too many faults with Hussain Haqqani if you can spare some time to watch this video

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember the full video right now but few key points that are coming in my mind right now:

1) Hussain Haqqani was living in the USA as a American citizen before being assigned for the ambassador to USA from Pakistan

2) He had no assets or affiliation with Pakistan a part from 1 bank account having a balance of about 150,000 rupees

3) He was given secret funds of 8 million dollars that no other former ambassador of Pakistan had ever received and Haqqani refused to give details of those funds to the memo commission

4) He took oath and promised to come back on 4 days notice but he didn't even bother to reply back to memo commission after he left the country and kept on ignoring the summons

5) He lied about the blackberry devices that the device is kept somewhere in the Pakistan government's office in the united states... and later the device was never found after they checked, later he claimed he had lost the device but the whole process had made it clear that he didn't want to handover the blackberry devices

6) Forensic tests of Mansoor Ijaz's BB confirmed that the messages sent to/by him were not tempered and the conversation had indeed taken place and the messages were sent/received by Haqqani because the personal identification number for BB was registered under Haqqani's name and the device was the property of Government of Pakistan. They also checked that the bills for those devices were being paid by Hussain Haqqani....

7) The forensic test of a computer device also confirmed the email was written to Adm Mike Mullen and....(watch the video) from the same computer device

8) There were enough evidences to prove that both Haqqani and Mansoor Ijaz were good friends and both of them used to regularly meet and write the articles together by sharing secret information with each other

There were more than enough evidences mentioned in the commission's report (30 minutes video is full of evidences and linking bridges with all the questions raised by the media) confirming Haqqani had indeed contacted Mike Mullen to get his support and establish a new security agency that he wished to head himself and that would serve the interests of USA in Pakistan and to undermine the ISI and military agencies in Pakistan.

He is a Traitor, anti-Pakistan and worked for the interests of US...:coffee:

Oh chacha if you see the memo inquiry report you will not be asking such questions. The memo commission report made it very clear that he was loyal to USA before Pakistan making him unsuitable for the job. There were just too many faults with Hussain Haqqani if you can spare some time to watch this video

Talat Hussain and memo report have ripped him to shreds!

He has no property or assts in Pakistan, does not even come to Pakistan, has been there for god knows how long.

Wanting ISI under civilians, this government, so that it would become equal to Police and NAB and all those things.

We could go on and on and on on this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the man appears sincere in his intentions. Say , for example, when one looks at Zardari, we immediately gets a vibe of cunning business man. Gilani gives off a vibe of a compulsive liar. Kiyani gives off a vibe of a manipulative person. There's something about the man that makes him look like a trustworthy person.

But the man appears sincere in his intentions. Say , for example, when one looks at Zardari, we immediately gets a vibe of cunning business man. Gilani gives off a vibe of a compulsive liar. Kiyani gives off a vibe of a manipulative person. There's something about the man that makes him look like a trustworthy person.
Zardari looks like an honest man because he is one and so does Gilani. Kiyani looks trustworthy too

hahaha according to INDIANS??? i am sure Kiyani looks to you like the head of LeT right???? go save dharti maa forget haqani

Back
Top Bottom