What's new

HOW TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST NAZIsrael's terror

Amalek

Reaction score
Today, I see Tableeqi Jamat spreading very quickly. But what thse fauthful brothers lack in the urge to Win in this world.

I have been with them. All they talk is of winning in the Hereafer. But what about winning in the world?

Everything is left to fate. I was told" Don't worry, you will get every penny that is written in your fate!"

Now, if that is so, how do we win in Palestine?

Allah Subhana wa ta'ala has created this vast universe and set it running governed by ‎perfect laws which are understood as the laws of nature. Allah is the Creator of the ‎laws and only He can over ride the laws of nature.‎

If you put your hand in the fire it will burn, law of nature. If you do regular workout ‎and eat well you build good muscles, law of nature. If you struggle and work hard you ‎will succeed, law of nature. If you eat heavily and sleep all the time, you will lose ‎your health; again, it is the law of nature.‎

If Allah intervenes, He can get anything done by over riding the laws of the nature. ‎But the big question is why would Allah intervene? ‎

Have a look at the wars that our prophet fought, if Allah willed He would have asked ‎the prophet just to clap and the opponents would fall flat on the ground. But Allah ‎never did that instead he made the weaklings Muslims to fight and put their efforts. ‎Although Allah strengthened them with angles, He did not make it known to them ‎then. This teaches us that we have to and we must struggle, to accomplish our goals. ‎And there is no substitute for hard work.‎

If we sit with our hands folded and expect Allah to come and do the things for us, by ‎over riding the laws of nature, do not be upset, in my opinion it is something like kufr, ‎that is expecting something against the law of nature.‎

Please give me your comments. Please let me know what you think...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom