How to join the PAF as a GDP

• Is a officer in the PAF a good career

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

N/A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi, my goal is to protect and serve Pakistan as a officer in the Pakistan air force as a GDP. Currently i live and study in the United States. I lived in the USA all my live, i am a pakistani citizen. I am currently in high school, my grades are above average, my grades are 84-95 i take many advance classes. I am part of many sports teams and i am currently a class officer. After i gradaute high school i will be getting my degree from a American College in Aerospace Engineering. After that what will i have to do to become a GDP as a officer in the Pakistan Air Force.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Hi, my goal is to protect and serve Pakistan as a officer in the Pakistan air force as a GDP. Currently i live and study in the United States. I lived in the USA all my live, i am a pakistani citizen. I am currently in high school, my grades are above average, my grades are 84-95 i take many advance classes. I am part of many sports teams and i am currently a class officer. After i gradaute high school i will be getting my degree from a American College in Aerospace Engineering. After that what will i have to do to become a GDP as a officer in the Pakistan Air Force.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

You have to be below 23 to apply for GDP. In other words you'd have to appear for ISSB as soon as you graduate from year 12. If you have a degree in Aero Eng from any reputed University, you are eligible to apply for an Aeronautical Engineer job in PAF at a later date.

Would i have to take any of the entrance exams and other entry requirments becasue i come from a foreign country

hi sir!
is there someone who can tell me answers of my questions with 100% surety ?
1. I am suffering from eye side weakness with -4.00 with 6/6 eye view for both left and right sides. Can i pass medical test for GD pilot ?
2. Is pigeon shaped chest acceptable in PAF for any post?

Back
Top Bottom