What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Asalam-o-Alikum Everyone,
I am new here, i am from kotli azad kahmir, i want to join Pak Army through PMA L/C. I have a problem which I wanted to discuss. I want to apply for PMA in the coming days I have passed my F.Sc. but not in very good shape i.e it took me 4 years to pass it unlike normal 2 years. This was due to some family problems and also because of my own lethargic attitude. But i have passed it now with B-Grade (more than 60%). I was wondering, does it make my case weak, like does it mean that i'll have less chances of selection. Because most probably the ISSB staff are going to think that I was not interested in my studies and was a hooligan at college.But I was very good at school i have A+ in matric (more than 80%). and i am not very bad at studies either i.e my concepts are clear etc. And about family background, I belong to a military family (my father was an officer in Pak Army). and have other personnels in Armed Forces, belonging to my family too.
Thanks.
It doesn't matter(according to my knowledge) but in my brothers case he had 90% in matric but 70 % in Fsc the interviewer asked him why did your grades downgraded instead of getting better and gave him a tough time so watch out for that.

Asalam-o-Alikum Everyone,
I am new here, i am from kotli azad kahmir, i want to join Pak Army through PMA L/C. I have a problem which I wanted to discuss. I want to apply for PMA in the coming days I have passed my F.Sc. but not in very good shape i.e it took me 4 years to pass it unlike normal 2 years. This was due to some family problems and also because of my own lethargic attitude. But i have passed it now with B-Grade (more than 60%). I was wondering, does it make my case weak, like does it mean that i'll have less chances of selection. Because most probably the ISSB staff are going to think that I was not interested in my studies and was a hooligan at college.But I was very good at school i have A+ in matric (more than 80%). and i am not very bad at studies either i.e my concepts are clear etc. And about family background, I belong to a military family (my father was an officer in Pak Army). and have other personnels in Armed Forces, belonging to my family too.
Thanks.

And Ur question is?

Hi! I want to join Pakistan Army as a officer. I'm just conscious about medical test. Actually, I have a flexible flat feet. I can run, jog and do any physics exercise easily. I can also fake a arched feet and can walk for a whole day with a fake arches feet. So will I be declared fit for Army?

First you will need to clear the most important Issb tests , where you will be tested for almost 3 days and if you cleared then you will have to give medical examinations , and you will be appointed as a captain if you cleared all the procedure

Hi! I want to join Pakistan Army as a officer. I'm just conscious about medical test. Actually, I have a flexible flat feet. I can run, jog and do any physics exercise easily. I can also fake a arched feet and can walk for a whole day with a fake arches feet. So will I be declared fit for Army?
I think there is a criteria for this , if you can do all the excercises and you clear all the tests then you can be selected
Salam, plzzzz help me yaar ,u r trying to online and chat wid me .plzzzzzz chat me on issb topic .i get information about issb .plzzz
my ids are
unique.starz20@gmail.com
quick_launch2050@yahoo.com

plz add me and come on chat now

i will b thankful to u

Thanks ,Bye:smitten::victory::smitten::smitten::yahoo:
You can search for online pak army websites and you can get information there

I need some info if anyone can help me.
I need to join Army but i have to left studies due to some Family Problems.
I have done ICom and i got 56% Marks.
I am 23 Now and i need to know these things.
I know i can't go through PMA LC because of less percentage of marks and age.But i have read this somewhere.Please guide.
Can i join Army as a Soldier and then apply for PMA as the requirment for Serving Solider is 50% Marks and Age Limit is 25(Correct me if i am wrong).So my question is this possible to go through this procedure if yes then can i get the answer to these questions.
As mentioned Serving Soldiers (How Long they served ? Any Requirement such as Serving in Army from 6 Months like that).
Is the Age limit is 25 and marks 50%?
How many chances that i can get selected by this procedure.
I hope some senior guys could understand me what i am trying to explain.
Please guide me as i really want to go.
JAZAKALLAH

here i have found l the possible links of join pak army.. jobsalert /pak-army-jobs

I need some info if anyone can help me.
I need to join Army but i have to left studies due to some Family Problems.
I have done ICom and i got 56% Marks.
I am 23 Now and i need to know these things.
I know i can't go through PMA LC because of less percentage of marks and age.But i have read this somewhere.Please guide.
Can i join Army as a Soldier and then apply for PMA as the requirment for Serving Solider is 50% Marks and Age Limit is 25(Correct me if i am wrong).So my question is this possible to go through this procedure if yes then can i get the answer to these questions.
As mentioned Serving Soldiers (How Long they served ? Any Requirement such as Serving in Army from 6 Months like that).
Is the Age limit is 25 and marks 50%?
How many chances that i can get selected by this procedure.
I hope some senior guys could understand me what i am trying to explain.
Please guide me as i really want to go.
JAZAKALLAH

@Xeric
can you awnser if ""Can i join Army as a Soldier and then apply for PMA as the requirment for Serving Solider is 50% Marks and Age Limit is 25(Correct me if i am wrong).So my question is this possible to go through this procedure if yes then can i get the answer to these questions.""

@Xeric
can you awnser if ""Can i join Army as a Soldier and then apply for PMA as the requirment for Serving Solider is 50% Marks and Age Limit is 25(Correct me if i am wrong).So my question is this possible to go through this procedure if yes then can i get the answer to these questions.""
Yes.
can i join pak army after icom? help please?
Yes.

I am doing A levels , My subjects are Chemistry, Maths , Computer science , can I join the army (Infantry) with these subjects ? Need an Urgent answer please .

@Xeric
I am currently enrolled in third year of electrical engineering at NEDUET. I further intend to join PA through Graduate Course in the time to come. But I dont have any interest in serving in the Engineering Corp or do anything related to engineering. Instead I want to join Infantry or the Armoured Corps sort of thing like the usual cadets from LC do. Is it possible? Or shall I be placed according to my degree if I get selected?
Furthermore, is there any difference in PMA LC and PMA Graduate course's prestige?

I live in Italy and i want to join Pak Army.
The website joinpakarmy.com dosen't open
Please give me some info

Hey sir...a.o.a can anyone tell.me if a person has minor fracture in knee ...but has recovered can he join pak army???
And if there is difference between his both knees ...,,,one has bow or bend in it while other does not....then???

Back
Top Bottom