What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

I am a student of fsc from lahore n wanna do aeronautical engg...so kindly inform me abt da procedure to get admissioned in it

I am a student of fsc from lahore n wanna do aeronautical engg...so kindly inform me abt da procedure to get admissioned in it

Depends which subject you are studying in FSC. If you took Science general, then you can' take Aeronautical engg, If you doing Pre eng or Pre med then you can, since chemistry is essential for aeronautical engg.

Second thing is to find which Universities offer aero engg. NUST AIR University, Institute of Space and technology(IST). Do a through google search.

Pass FSC with good marks and pass entry test of respective uni to get admission in aeronautical engg. That the civilian way of getting in to Aeronaut engg

Now if you want to go through PAF way, You have to clear ISSB test, it consist of 3 phases, then after clearing the test, You would do aeronautical engg in PAF institute.

Sir i am a bit confused about "Training Period" i mean will they give us training after selection? or is it necessary for selection? Please clear this....!!!

Hello. I wish to Join the Airforce as an aeronautical engineer. My question is that would they take me if my eyesight is -1.75? which is not perfect?

i want to join pak paf but my eyesight is weak .nd i m mad to join paf plz help me .its -1.25 weak .sir xeric plz help me i hve done fsc pre medical .my age is 18 nd 5.5 my height n im girl

sir i hve listened that army officers treat female cadets badly is that true? my czns are serving army … but they r male.

hi...is it necessory that eye sight should be correct for selection in PAF as a doc.?? my far eyesight is weak...so kindly tell me...

i want to join pak paf but my eyesight is weak .nd i m mad to join paf plz help me .its -1.25 weak .sir xeric plz help me i hve done fsc pre medical .my age is 18 nd 5.5 my height n im girl

sir i hve listened that army officers treat female cadets badly is that true? my czns are serving army … but they r male.
Hi umalzaeir and Ali
Like you guys, my eyesight isnt entirely perfect but the good news is that we are still eligible too get into the airforce as long as we're not applying for the General Duty pilot course. GD pilots must have perfect eyesight, whereas we people are applying as doctors and, in my case, as an aeronautical engineer.

Umalzaweir, regarding your second query; I dont think that this is true, but it will be in your best interests to ask somebody who already is a part of the airforce.

Hi umalzaeir and Ali
Like you guys, my eyesight isnt entirely perfect but the good news is that we are still eligible too get into the airforce as long as we're not applying for the General Duty pilot course. GD pilots must have perfect eyesight, whereas we people are applying as doctors and, in my case, as an aeronautical engineer.

Umalzaweir, regarding your second query; I dont think that this is true, but it will be in your best interests to ask somebody who already is a part of the airforce.

well plz EI kun..sir xeric plz tell me can i join pak army after graduation???? nd what should i study as their are some inductions in mba (supply chain mangmnt) mba (finance)....nd some other like psycology,basic medicine sci, bsc hons (food n nutrition) ...but they are not regularly inducted in the same fields...so plz tell me in which subj should i do graduation for applying in army as capt through dirct ssc ...i did recently fsc pre medical...can i do mba now? or whats the procedure???

Last edited:
Hi, my goal is to protect and serve Pakistan as a officer in the Pakistan air force as a GDP. Currently i live and study in the United States. I lived in the USA all my live, i am a pakistani citizen. I am currently in high school, my grades are above average, my grades are 84-95 i take many advance classes. I am part of many sports teams and i am currently a class officer. After i gradaute high school i will be getting my degree from a American College in Aerospace Engineering. After that what will i have to do to become a GDP as a officer in the Pakistan Air Force.

Source: How to join the PAF as a GDP

You'll need to give up your Nationality of the US. It is best that you come to Pakistan and get your degree in aeronautical engineering from CAE, if you want to join the PAF. On the contrary, since you're an American Citizen why dont you join their Airforce?

well plz EI kun..sir xeric plz tell me can i join pak army after graduation???? nd what should i study as their are some inductions in mba (supply chain mangmnt) mba (finance)....nd some other like psycology,basic medicine sci, bsc hons (food n nutrition) ...but they are not regularly inducted in the same fields...so plz tell me in which subj should i do graduation for applying in army as capt through dirct ssc ...i did recently fsc pre medical...can i do mba now? or whats the procedure???
Hey

Ofcourse you can, as long as you fit in their age criteria which I suppose is between 16-24 years. And in reply to your second query, I am afraid I don't have the knowledge about this since I am yet to become an under-grad myself. However, I think you are free to pursue whichever course of study you prefer because recruitment into the Army is done on the basis of standardized ISSB tests.

Last edited:
You'll need to give up your Nationality of the US. It is best that you come to Pakistan and get your degree in aeronautical engineering from CAE, if you want to join the PAF. On the contrary, since you're an American Citizen why dont you join their Airforce?

Hey

Ofcourse you can, as long as you fit in their age criteria which I suppose is between 16-24 years. And in reply to your second query, I am afraid I don't have the knowledge about this since I am yet to become an under-grad myself. However, I think you are free to pursue whichever course of study you prefer because recruitment into the Army is done on the basis of standardized ISSB tests.

Aoa, my issue is pretty complex and I was wondering if one you guys would be able to sort it out for me, I am flat footed, but I have flexible flat feet, so I do have an arch, but it's mostly flat when I stand, secondly being flat footed, I was told that there might be medical problems one might encounter like pain etc, but the condition of my flat feet is that they are improving, not progressing, no pain is present and I can run for 8kmph easily, I can 'run easily', thirdly I can 'fake an arch' and 'fake it' for a whole day without any problem, and I know being over smart might cost me the induction blekh but I was wondering if I can fake an arch while running, walking etc, I have flat feet that only 'look' flat rather than being a problem, do I have a chance at GDP, considering the doctors might look into it.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom