What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

hi..i want to join paf as gdmo...kindly tell me how i prepare for intelligence test and acdemic test for gdmos.....kindly help..:undecided:
how to delet my post....? I go for editing, but where is delet button....? I want to delet some of my posts?

Manufacturing of different projects and sub-systems in respective fields over the needs. Whatever you do.. be best at it. My father said that.

i loved that advice... kaash, my father was alive today :Cray

Please anyone kind enough to help me out .....
I just passed my matriculation exams and I scored 67% and now I want to know how to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF) I am from Lahore and
Physical condition is perfect and my eyesight is -1.25 weak

please tell me how to join I asked the selection centre they said that they would higher me but the study will be different there and training soo could I still be able to join any good university when if I want to leave after the Inter there please please someone tell me

:undecided:

Please anyone kind enough to help me out .....
I just passed my matriculation exams and I scored 67% and now I want to know how to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF) I am from Lahore and
Physical condition is perfect and my eyesight is -1.25 weak
Your Eyesight is too weak for GDp and also you would need to do the Fsc .

please tell me how to join I asked the selection centre they said that they would hire me but the study will be different there and training soo could I still be able to join any good university when if I want to leave after the Inter there please please someone tell me

:undecided:
yes maybe they were talking about some Non officer Cadre

please tell me is there any oppourtunity for a 2nd year commerce passed student to join Pak Airforce or Pak Navy

plz tell me what are the requirments for grls to paf

F.Sc with 60% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:-
: Pre Engg
: Pre Medical
: Comp Sciences
: ‘A’ Level with Physics, Math and Biology

please tell me is there any oppourtunity for a 2nd year commerce passed student to join Pak Airforce or Pak Navy
yess..........

I am currently doing intermediate 2nd year from BIEK.
I want to join pakistan airforce as an engineer, I want to know the dates of admission as well as the process. I have gone through the website but I just don't understand the process.
please help!
WHAT IS PERMANENT COMMISION?
WHAT IS IBCC?
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE TEST?
DO I HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY FIT, IF SO HOW MUCH?

Assalamualaikum! Lilltle help required i have applied for pma 132 l/c and Alhamdulillah selected and medically fit alsobut unfortunately shortlisted in final merit list then i also applied for GD(P) and my call of cmb is came so if some1 medically declared unfit from cmb (P.A.F) then he can avail a chance of next cource of PMA or not?????? plz reply

Assalamualaikum! Lilltle help required i have applied for pma 132 l/c and Alhamdulillah selected and medically fit alsobut unfortunately shortlisted in final merit list then i also applied for GD(P) and my call of cmb is came so if some1 medically declared unfit from cmb (P.A.F) then he can avail a chance of next cource of PMA or not?????? plz reply

Yes.
If you are declared unfit from CMB, you can still apply for PMA in the next course.

I am currently doing intermediate 2nd year from BIEK.
I want to join pakistan airforce as an engineer, I want to know the dates of admission as well as the process. I have gone through the website but I just don't understand the process.
please help!
WHAT IS PERMANENT COMMISION?
WHAT IS IBCC?
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE TEST?
DO I HAVE TO BE PHYSICALLY FIT, IF SO HOW MUCH?

Contact you nearest PAF Selection center for details of induction dates.

Aeronautical Engineering

Nationality:Male / Female Citizen of Pakistan
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height:163cm (Male)......157cm (Female)
Training:4 years at college of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE), leading to the award of B.Sc Engineering from NUST.
Type of Commission:Permanent Commission (PC)
Educational Qualification:F.Sc with 65% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:-
:Pre Engg with chemistry as a subject
:‘A’ Level with Physics, Maths and Chemistry

You will get all your info on this website:

As an Officer

ISSB is Inter Services Selection Board
Welcome to Inter Services Selection Board

At ISSB, we are looking for alert, motivated candidates who have the potential to complete the long, arduous and extensive training which faces all newly commissioned officers in the service. The Selection Board is looking for many things, such as clear thinking, the ability to remain calm under stress and strain, team skills and willingness to participate. We don’t want you to display rashness or aggression; neither do we want you to be dull or spiritless. Be honest, straightforward and frank. Don’t display over-consciousness, false projection or superficial behavior. Over the years some private institutions and coaching centers have mushroomed in the country to train the candidate for passing ISSB tests. You are advised not to join these for training and guidance. The training imparted in these centers is too restricted and brings in rigidity in thought process.

Appearance
You can tell a lot from a person’s appearance. Show us you have got a sense of personal pride.

Self Confidence
Self-confidence and maturity are largely the product of experience. You can strengthen these qualities by participating in-group activities, taking on responsibility and exercising independence.
Expressions
We look for people with good expression, may it be Urdu or English, clear direction, a good vocabulary and sense of grammar. Try to develop these by joining in debates and group discussions.
Academic Ability
Good academic results mean you will be good at absorbing the training of advanced and sophisticated equipment. Make your English and Mathematics sound.
Leadership
If you possess the above qualities, you will have a greater potential for leadership training. Try and seek out positions of responsibility in academic, youth, social or sports activities.
Fitness
Take adequate physical exercise in the run up before you report at the ISSB.
Motivation
You should be convincing and sincere in your reasons for wanting to join armed forces. Make sure you really know for what and why you are applying.
Awareness
We are looking for people with an awareness of the world around them, and an interest in military matters. Discuss current affairs and defence issues with your parents, teachers and friends and keep yourself updated with good newspapers.

Last edited:
If you fail to clear CMB, both of you chances will exhaust. You availed the first when you were unable to make the final merit list.

Sir!! The two answer are really controversial and i am unable to understand and to make a decision :(

PAF will be like.. what is MYspace? :D Dont worry about Myspace personally. It has nothing to do with your ability.

Sir, I'm new here unable to pm, dont knw why bt i need help. I've applied for CAE and I have no idea where to begin. Can u temme where do I prepare frm for english portion? I'm a student of 2nd yr having exms in may so I wont have much time to prepare after my papers ending in mid of may. also where do i prepare IQ portion?

Yes son you are right but give me 5 min i will give you the number of Sqd Ldr nadeem he is Officer Commanding Karachi Selection Center and he knows a lot and will help you.
wait 5 min.

Sir, I'm new here unable to pm, dont knw why bt i need help. I've applied for CAE and I have no idea where to begin. Can u temme where do I prepare frm for english portion? I'm a student of 2nd yr having exms in may so I wont have much time to prepare after my papers ending in mid of may. also where do i prepare IQ portion?

Well rabia you can AF as an operator(mostly) or as GD piolt, i have not seen Women Eng in PAF ( may be i am wrong).

just contact to nearest PAF recurting canter.

Regards
Wilco

i want to join paf as a pilot,but there is a slight problem that my middle finger of right hand is a little shorter than normal.my olevels is just about to complete so i can have surgery too during my A levels.i want to know that am i eligible for being a pilot in paf.

Back
Top Bottom