What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

loooool,sorry I didn't know xD,all the time I thought that you are a boy. :ashamed:

hi there
Sir i want to know wether i can apply after olevels?
No,for commision as an officer you must have done A levels,eligibility criteria is:Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Math’s or Biology in “A” Level.

Asalam u eleikum,

I need some information about joining PAF.

I am overseas Pakistani if i do apply for PAF as a GD from Embassy here so what's the situation in that case i have to take the entry test or directly reporting to ISSB like PAK ARMY?

Best Regards,
Hamza Tariq Sheikh.

Asalam u eleikum,

I need some information about joining PAF.

I am overseas Pakistani if i do apply for PAF as a GD from Embassy here so what's the situation in that case i have to take the entry test or directly reporting to ISSB like PAK ARMY?

Best Regards,
Hamza Tariq Sheikh.

I think u should contact webmaster or F.O.X about this,maybe they know it better

I am doing BBA now 2 years passed.. and i am doing online studies. i want to apply for job in air force i done F.A with maths stats economics... can i apply? or any opportunity in any of armed forces. i m ineterested to work for pakistan

sir tell me that can i apply for g d pilot? i have done i com now doing 2 years b.c.s with computer , physix , Maths , so tell me that can i apply?

So many people are determined to pakistan Air Force contribution.

Excuse me, I may need some expert advice.
I am a very patriotic person and love my country very much. I feel like I owe a lot to this country and therefore I want to join the Pakistan Air Force. I've always had this ambition of becoming a GDP. :pakistan:
Now, there's this obstacle in my way, :hitwall: it is that I do not meet the required criteria of 60% in FSc but I do have pretty good grades in Matric. More over, I possess good English and IQ. :raise:
So if I don't meet 60% in FSc, is there an alternative to that? :help:

Excuse me, I may need some expert advice.
I am a very patriotic person and love my country very much. I feel like I owe a lot to this country and therefore I want to join the Pakistan Air Force. I've always had this ambition of becoming a GDP. :pakistan:
Now, there's this obstacle in my way, :hitwall: it is that I do not meet the required criteria of 60% in FSc but I do have pretty good grades in Matric. More over, I possess good English and IQ. :raise:
So if I don't meet 60% in FSc, is there an alternative to that? :help:

No alternative!, if you can improve your marks, that would be nice!

That doctor is a Allo ka Patha if he has told you that, both my sons had knee knocking both 21 joined after FSC , 1 month of horse riding for 2 hours every day and they had no problems one is a Instructor at CCS and the other left airforce because of medical grounds.
Dont listen to these doctors beta kabhi kabhi kitaboun main **** hota hai.

Hello Brother,I just want to ask that my initial medical is scheduled on 2nd aug 2013 in pak air force,i have an issue of knee knocking..Will they give me any relaxation?

Back
Top Bottom