What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Also, while you are at it join the ROTC, it will mentally and physically prepare you in High School in the US before you plan on to join PAF.

I did 3 years and it shows you the army life and all, so you can get acquainted with it. And other rigrious training basically you become a "cadet" and through their join the officer ranks or GI.

PS: "IF" you can't handle ROTC, joining PAF will be very tough.

Oh that's a great Idea to take ROTC - Naval Science..... My County offers AIR FORCE courses just like ROTC - Army/Military too, but Unfortunately in my school not enough students signed up for it so they're not offering just in my school, and it's against the board policy that I take one course in one high school and other cousrses in another High School. When I told some of my Senior friends that I might take ROTC next year.... they're like you don't want to do that... in your senior year. Because I would have to take ROTC from the start, and in mine there'll be like most of freshmens, and sophmores in ROTC I, and I might not get to be the Squad Leader so more than likely some under-classmen would be... So I would end up having some serius problems there... That I'm not going to listen to some under-classmen I barely listen to Seniors... so How am I going to Listen to them and follow them? Not happening... & if they yell at me - they're gong to get beat-up... for real... Unless I get to be the leader... I just like turned 16 this January.... and I'm, rising Senior.... have mostly Senior classes so my friens are like 18 and plus... I don't even listen to them knowing that they're older than me......... I just can't follow other people's foot-steps... and do everything they tell me to do. I don't have problem with others following me... but me following others.. No way Hoze!

Freshmen = 9th graders (classmen)
Sophmores = 10th Graders
Junior = 11th Graders (me this year about the end - only 2 to 3 weeks then I'll be Senior!) - First Year in PAK system
Seniors = 12th Graders - Second Year in PAk System.

1-786-92-110
:yahoo: I'm done with my final exam for 11th Grade today!:yahoo:
I am takin ROTC next year...even my counselor said, that it'll be better to take ROTC if I'm going for Air Force... {He implied U.S Air Force :rofl: , but I know it'll be PAF}! :pakistan:
Now a days...I really get tired of reading all the letters from U.S Air Force.... My counselor gave my information to U.S Air Force and such colleges... just because I had told him that I'm going for Aeronautical Engineering... and or Pilot Officer........

i am abdul malik from karachi 15 years old i have just passed matric with 80 percent marks ,i want to join paf as a gd pilot but my eyesights are not 20-20 so any one tell me what should i do now
waiting for reply
thanks

you cannot joint as a GD pilot if you r eyesight is a little weak but you can go to the other branches of PAF.

Regards
Wilco

i am abdul malik from karachi 15 years old i have just passed matric with 80 percent marks ,i want to join paf as a gd pilot but my eyesights are not 20-20 so any one tell me what should i do now
waiting for reply
thanks

Give it a try yaar

waiting for reply
thanks

btw you did'nt tell us what your number is ?

heyy my name is rabia...rite now i m in my last year of bachelors in mechatronics engineering...i wanted to join the PAF as a pilot after i finished with my a-levels previously but my eye vision was really weak ...now i m thinking of joining air force as an engineer...but people tell me that women dont have much to do in air force like they r not enough jobs n there is no scope for promotions also...is that true? Should i change my mind or is there a lot of scope for female engineers and r they really promoted depending on their abilities? what is the world of PAF like for women and how are they treated?

Well rabia you can AF as an operator(mostly) or as GD piolt, i have not seen Women Eng in PAF ( may be i am wrong).

just contact to nearest PAF recurting canter.

Regards
Wilco

there are a lot of opportunities for our muslim sisters in the armed forces. just check with the recruitment centers. they will provide u the requiste information. GOOD LUCK and GOD SPEED.

for all those who think their eye sights are preventing them to get in airforce or any other military branch, hello people..... there is a thing out there and been around for years called laser eye surgery which works great and very affordable. All i would say that if you have high aims then dont let stupid excuses get in your way. trust me there will be cracks in all rules and regulation that u can sneak through so dont just loooose your hopes. Females, for crying out loud, there are many many many other things u can do in airforce or anyother military branch beside being a pilot. logistic, services, personals, biggest one MEDICAL and many other fields are out there for you to serve your country in. If every female get in airforce with a wish that she will get inducted as a GDP, then they never gona open other lines for females in near future.

Selection Procedure:

Intelligence tests/Academic tests in Physics & English of F.Sc level.
Interview and Preliminary Medical examination at PAF Informatormation and seletion
Tests by ISSB and medical examination by Central Medical Board PAF Masroor

Assalam u Alaikum. I am a fresh graduate from Peshawar University.Now i want to join PAF. Please tell me about the date of the upcoming advertisement of PAF. Also, please give me complete details about the Preleminary Tests, especially the medical tests and the required medical standards.i.e. eyesight, height, weight...... Thank You.

Selection Procedure:

Intelligence tests/Academic tests in Physics & English of F.Sc level.
Interview and Preliminary Medical examination at PAF Informatormation and seletion
Tests by ISSB and medical examination by Central Medical Board PAF Masroor

Assalam u Alaikum. I am a fresh graduate from Peshawar University.Now i want to join PAF. Please tell me about the date of the upcoming advertisement of PAF. Also, please give me complete details about the Preleminary Tests, especially the medical tests and the required medical standards.i.e. eyesight, height, weight...... Thank You.

9, The Mall Peshawar
tele : 091-9210829.
Preleminary tests are simple use your brains take your time. Dont know the answere goto the next one.
AND MEDICAL is even simpler they tell you to take yours clothes off, Bend down and cough twice some time they ask you to cough 3 time and the medical ex has a pen in his hand half of it is in your butt while you are coughing.( checking for hamoroids)60% GDPs get them
no jokes guys, but the out come of this test is that the candidates thanks that he is not Gay:lol::lol:

9, The Mall Peshawar
tele : 091-9210829.
Preleminary tests are simple use your brains take your time. Dont know the answere goto the next one.
AND MEDICAL is even simpler they tell you to take yours clothes off, Bend down and cough twice some time they ask you to cough 3 time and the medical ex has a pen in his hand half of it is in your butt while you are coughing.( checking for hamoroids)60% GDPs get them
no jokes guys, but the out come of this test is that the candidates thanks that he is not Gay:lol::lol:

The medical sounds like the hardest bit :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom