What's new

How to join pak army

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have got a confusion.I want to join Pak Army only and no other job!!!!!!!!! I have a good body structure as military men i am skinny but it is nothing to worry about i will INshAllah gain weight in the future but the confusion is that my eye sight is weak and my chest ribs is a problem. One of my chests rib is bigger than the other. I am going to have the surgery by a military hospital these days and the doctor says 90 percent, ribs will be equal but not hundred percent :( I am soo sad somebody help me because the doctors assistant says its difficult for you to join army now what should i do?????????????????????//

you probably shouldn't join in your condition. I know it sucks, I wanted to join the Jordanian military but It's just not for me. However, I realized there are other ways I can serve my country using my skills. You can help the Pakistan economy or work for the government (and don't be corrupt). Hope this helped.

But man i have five years to built health and why?? Are you saying this because of my slimness or chest problem??
you probably shouldn't join in your condition. I know it sucks, I wanted to join the Jordanian military but It's just not for me. However, I realized there are other ways I can serve my country using my skills. You can help the Pakistan economy or work for the government (and don't be corrupt). Hope this helped.
t m]

But man i have five years to built health and why?? Are you saying this because of my slimness or chest problem??
t m]
think about how old you will be in five years. You should also evaluate the situation based on your doctor's advice.

I have weak eye sight only and no other physical set back can I join?

Dear All,
Good to be here for me. I really want to ask something important please guide me someone please. Actually i want to join army desperately looking for any post relatively. So i am 26 years old, masters in information technology living in Saudi Arabia and was working on Network engineer. So i was always confuse about my height, my height is 5' 3 and afraid that i would fail in medical regarding height. So could anyone tell me still there any hope for me to join Pak army to any post or in case if i fail in medical for height or something they can give relax on some post. just want to be one of the Pakistan army ??
plzzzz anyone guide me any hope for me..
:( :( :( :(

Pak army ki age limit to 22 hai and u r 26 years old :(
Dear All,
Good to be here for me. I really want to ask something important please guide me someone please. Actually i want to join army desperately looking for any post relatively. So i am 26 years old, masters in information technology living in Saudi Arabia and was working on Network engineer. So i was always confuse about my height, my height is 5' 3 and afraid that i would fail in medical regarding height. So could anyone tell me still there any hope for me to join Pak army to any post or in case if i fail in medical for height or something they can give relax on some post. just want to be one of the Pakistan army ??
ahe

Dear Osama thanks for reply here.
So should i consider it no hope :'(
even i cant apply for any other post in Pak Army ???
is there any chance if do long course and then apply ?
:(

But dont lose hope !!!!! Safaarish chall jaati hai pak army mei dont lose hope!! Bass aik achi sii safaarish bhi ker lena :) ok? Stay blessed and happy and pray to God. Everythings gonna be fine believe me! :)

And aap ki to kaafi education hai!!! And kaafi education walon ko to extra chances bhi milte hein!!! Insh aa Allah , Insh aa Allah abhi dou dinn baad aap ka test ho jaye ga and u will pass and happily post here tagging me! Insh aa Allah this will happen believe me and have faith!

I have got a confusion.I want to join Pak Army only and no other job!!!!!!!!! I have a good body structure as military men i am skinny but it is nothing to worry about i will INshAllah gain weight in the future but the confusion is that my eye sight is weak and my chest ribs is a problem. One of my chests rib is bigger than the other. I am going to have the surgery by a military hospital these days and the doctor says 90 percent, ribs will be equal but not hundred percent :( I am soo sad somebody help me because the doctors assistant says its difficult for you to join army now what should i do?????????????????????//

I have weak eye sight only and no other physical set back can I join?
? Yes, there is no problem of eye sight in Army! You will be selected Insh aa Allah! :)

Last edited:
Dear All,
Age ko chorr dein aap.... Aap bus btaen baaki sab kuch fit hai na???? Then u can be selected dont worry! Allah is with you!! Insh aa Allah aap select ho jao gay!

ahan that's great but i have no safarish....
my height is 163cm=5 3 something :( but they require 5 4 :(
this might be problem...
brother mjy kis post pe apply krna chahye ? aur tests kb open hoty hain ? next when ?

is me kya hai ?
plz brief me about commisioned or non commisioned ?

you physically fit ? If you are then also koi masla nae..... bass phir general knowledge rakho!!! and visit the website link i gave you and apply online... Contact them!

Back
Top Bottom