What's new

How to Join PAF as GDP | Main Thread

what are the options for those who have an engineering degree or have completed Graduation?

Salam Sir,
I wanted to know if a candidate who did intermediate in commerce can apply for GDP or not?!

Yes maybe they'll reject u if they get sOmeOne better than yOu
Some one who is nOt so tall nd nOt so shOrt

So to become a GDP, what Alevels are needed?
A Levels in,
Physics, Maths AND Biology
Or
Physics Maths OR Biology.
My point is that is there a choice in Maths and Biology or do i have to do all three!

In this Thread there is all the information you need in order to find if you qualify for GDP or not , & if you do what you need to do next . so instead of opening new thread you can find all information here , & all your questions should be addressed here.

Age Requirements: 16 to 22 years

Nationality:
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan. (Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality upon joining the course otherwise their candidates will be cancelled).

Educational Qualification:
A Candidate must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
  • HSSC/FSC (Pre Engineering /Pre Medical)
  • Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Math’s or Biology in “A” Level.
  • Intermediate with Physics and any two of Math’s, Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified)

Marital Status: Unmarried Male/Female citizens of Pakistan.

Selection Procedure:

Registration at PAF Information & Selection Centre: candidates are required to register themselves in the PAF Information and selection centre’s situated in the following cities in Pakistan,

Abbotabad: 310, Mansehra Road, Near Ayub Medical complex, Abbottabad

Phone: 0992-385157

Bahawalpur: 10-A Extension Scheme Sattelite Town, Bahawalpur

Phone: 0621-9250103

Faisalabad: Main Jhang Road, Near 64 Pulley Stop, Faisalabad

Phone: 041- 9201199

Hyderabad: 49, Salahudin Road, Hyderabad

Phone: 022 – 9200936

Karachi: Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Near PAF Base, Faisal, Karachi

Phone: 021 – 99240999, 99547911

Lahore: 14, Munir Road, Munir Chowk, (Near PAF Cinema), Lahore

Phone: 042 – 99220084

Mianwali: TMA Rest House, Balu Khail Road, Committee Chowk, Mianwali

Phone: 0459 – 234397

Multan: 217, Sher Shah Road, Multan

Phone: 061 – 9201183

Peshawar: 9, The Mall, Peshawar

Phone: 091 – 9210829

Quetta: MA, Jinnah Road, Quetta

Phone: 081 – 9201753

Rawalpindi: 3, The Mall, opposite AFIC, Rawalpindi

Phone: 051 – 5701143

Sukkur: Minara Road, opposite Govt. Islamia College,Sukkur

Phone: 071 – 9310409

Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in Physics & English: Intelligence tests are followed after the registration; these tests are conducted in the selection centers followed by Physics and English academic tests.

Preliminary Medical Examination and Interview at Selection Centre:

Medical examinations are held by a Medical officer of the PAF in selection centers, Medical examinations usually carry out Height,weight, eye sight and chest inflation tests with other important tests, Interviews are conducted by the Officer Commanding of the Selection centres and Psychologist officers.

Tests at ISSB:
After succeeding and going through medical and intelligence tests, the successful candidates are given a call by the ISSB and are brought over for a 5 day series of tests in Kohat, Gujranwala and Malir( Karachi) any location near to the address of the candidate.

Medical Examination at CMB:

Recommended candidates are then referred to CMB (Central Medical Board) after ISSB, these examinations are held in PAF Base Masroor and is a procedure taking almost 2 to 3 days.

Flying Aptitude Test:

After Recommended by the Medical Board, successful candidates are then scheduled for flying aptitude tests that is held at PAF I&S Centre, Karachi, The flying aptitude test is the most difficult step in becoming a GD pilot, as it acquires the reflex and concentration of candidates

After the above tests, Selected and successful candidates are then finally Selected in the order of merit by the Air Headquarters and are then sent to training at the PAF academy Risalpur where they have a three and a half years of studies up to BSc and basic flying training at PAF Academy, Risalpur.

Commissioning:

On successful completion of training, the Aviation Cadets are commissioned in the GD (P) Branch of the PAF.

If any further questions post here.

I wanna ask that what is the Maximum height requirement for females to join GDP?

I need some help regarding initial tests. I've been preparing for it since a few weeks.
can anyone help??

my weight is 45 kg and height 5:8.Someone said me that you are under weight.What is the weight requirement??????

Salam Sir,
I wanted to know if a candidate who did intermediate in commerce can apply for GDP or not?!

So to become a GDP, what Alevels are needed?
A Levels in,
Physics, Maths AND Biology
Or
Physics Maths OR Biology.
My point is that is there a choice in Maths and Biology or do i have to do all three!

I wanna ask that what is the Maximum height requirement for females to join GDP?

my weight is 45 kg and height 5:8.Someone said me that you are under weight.What is the weight requirement??????

Good luck

PAF.gif
unnamed.jpg

i got 6/6 with glasses i can apply for gd please tell me

I want to ask that my eyesight is 6/6 with correction (glasses) , will I be able to apply for GDP ?

AOA!
For GD(Pilot)
I have a question regarding medical examination which is carried out after initial test.
My height is 5 feet 9 inches, my weight is 48 Kgs (105 lbs), my chest is 30 inches and eyesight is Alhamdulillah perfect.
I know I am underweight and my chest is also a bit less. My question is that
  • how much weight-age is given to weight and chest?
  • Do they reject on underweight and chest ?
  • What are my chances because this is the only thing which is a problem for me?
I am trying to improve my chest InshaAllah i'll get it improved by 1-2 inches. The problem comes for the weight as weight gain is always a problem for skinny guys.

Thankyou!​

Can someone please tell me if i can join
I A levels in Physics chemistry and applied communications.
I know my chances are abit dim because I don't have maths So can someone confirm if I can't join PAF?
Thx

Back
Top Bottom