What's new

How to Join PAF as GDP | Main Thread

Sir meri Slip mein Date of Birth Change hogai hai ap mein Change kis tarha karun Please Guide me.
Mere cousin ne PAF civilian mein registration ki hai.

I wear glasses due to my weak eyesight can i become gd pilot in PAF.
Waiting ur reply
thanks in advance

You guys need to have a good vision if you are applying for PAF as GD pilot! no alternatives...

U wanna say that on the age of joining PAF as GDP u should have ur vision good afterward don't care about it.

No that's not what i mean,how can you fly when you cant see clearly?,sorry man if you wear glasses then you can't join PAF as a GD pilot,you can choose other fields like aeronautical engineering,logistics etc.

But i can fly while wearing glasses as ou ex Air Chirf Marshal fly search about it.He fly the f16 with Gen. Kiyani

Yeah i also saw that footage,he was the chief of airforce so who could have stopped him ?,you should atleast apply and see your fate. I know many people who got rejected on basic things from airforce.

Last edited:
There r several basic things plz tell me if u r 100% sure that no body can join PAF as GDP due to his weak eyesight.

The Air Chief probably got glasses as he aged. Common problem, your eyesight deteriorates with age. However, getting selected as a GDP is quite early in your life, and thus you must be fit. I am not sure what exact rules there are, but if there are other candidates who have perfect vision without the need for glasses, then your chances are slim anyway. Why would Air Force want to hire someone who needs glasses compared to say someone, who is naturally fit? Glasses can be a drawback when you wear the helmet for flying, fog up etc.

what is a flying aptitude test as i am confused.... i want to know what kind of test it is?

yeah so im going to be honest im pretty scared about the chest inflation tests i used to smoke and left it cause of this purpose of getting in the airforce but somehow am willing to improve it even further so any tricks or something that could help me ? thanks mate @Blue Warrior @Najam Khan @F.O.X

yeah so im going to be honest im pretty scared about the chest inflation tests i used to smoke and left it cause of this purpose of getting in the airforce but somehow am willing to improve it even further so any tricks or something that could help me ? thanks mate @Blue Warrior @Najam Khan @F.O.X
There are no tricks, generally guys get away with things in initial medical. But final CMB is quite detailed, and there is generally close margin among participants. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom