Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
13881_577904658889249_431868141_n.jpg

Mossad has a FB? :blink: Or just some crazy Mossad lover kids?

And some other crazy guy finds this credible enough to post it on PDF..........
Btw, does ISI have a FB page? Maybe another nut will find one and post it here. People can believe anything; just as there are still people who believe that the Earth is flat, and there is a Man in the Moon.

And some other crazy guy finds this credible enough to post it on PDF..........
Btw, does ISI have a FB page? Maybe another nut will find one and post it here. People can believe anything; just as there are still people who believe that the Earth is flat, and there is a Man in the Moon.

One wonders even when it doesn't concerns India....some Indians get butt hurt and start frothing at the mouth for no reason.

One wonders even when it doesn't concerns India....some Indians get butt hurt and start frothing at the mouth for no reason.

No Indian (including me) gets hurt on meeting up with the kind of people who believe that the Earthis flat, or that there is Man in the Moon, or that Mossad runs a FB page (which happens to be filled with inane comments); No, not at all.
It is simply amusing.........................

No Indian (including me) gets hurt on meeting up with the kind of people who believe that the Earthis flat, or that there is Man in the Moon, or that Mossad runs a FB page (which happens to be filled with inane comments); No, not at all.
It is simply amusing.........................
I did a bit of search before posting this, however what is more amusing is people jumping to conclusions without any knowledge of the subject.

Mossad | Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom