What's new

How many of you like tahir shah? and his song made your life complete?

Shamain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ofcourse a famous song but still the curiosity led me to ask this question.

Thanx to tahir shah ,reasearchers and scientists of this age have worked further on spectrum eyes and now discovered radiation eyes, ultraviolet eyes.

It was a very melodious song- it opened my eyes to the vast world of other eyes-
Now i dont take my eyes for granted- and will do anything in my power to defend my eyes from the spectrum radiation and ultraviolet eyes- an eye for an eye mine are warrior eyes- i am gona rip the other eyes from eye to eye- believe that- believe in my eyes- the essentials and sensual eyes- mmmmmm aaaaaaah

It was a very melodious song- it opened my eyes to the vast world of other eyes-
Now i dont take my eyes for granted- and will do anything in my power to defend my eyes from the spectrum radiation and ultraviolet eyes- an eye for an eye mine are warrior eyes- i am gona rip the other eyes from eye to eye- believe that- believe in my eyes- the essentials and sensual eyes- mmmmmm aaaaaaah
Hahahahahahahahaa. omg omg hansa maara. My tummy aches from laughing. Haaaeyyy Oooo Haeeyyy.
haeyyy haeeeyyy.

@HRK plz is shair ke tashreeh karain :
Without u i am like a butterfly without flying.

kehtay hain aik jin tahir shah kee zulfon pay aashiq ho gaya tha.

Pdf waalon jaldi jaldi batao ajj koi nahi chupaeeyyy ga jaldi batao kis kis ki 'essentially sensational eyes' hain?

Huge fan of Tahir Shah. :yahoo:
tahir shah felt pleased by your comment.
I am coming desert falcon, says tahir shah in the pic.
want.jpg

Death penalty for the people who likes Tahir Shah.

Ofcourse a famous song but still the curiosity led me to ask this question.

Thanx to tahir shah ,reasearchers and scientists of this age have worked further on spectrum eyes and now discovered radiation eyes, ultraviolet eyes.
I also love killasic eyes, you too as your dp shows.

It changed my life. But nowhere close to what Desi Spiderman did....that gave me Brain Cancer....

The music is actually very nice.

Ignore everything you have ever seen or heard about him and listen to the instrumental here :

EYE TO EYE - Instrumental by TaherShahh | Free Listening on SoundCloud

And then listen to the urdu version, it's actually good :

Aankhon Hee Ankhon Mein - Taher Shah by TaherShahh | Free Listening on SoundCloud

He should have just released the urdu version and people would have liked it.
Yaaaaaa!!! Iknowwwwww urduuu version wasnt so horribe knw.
Google translate use kiy hoga for lyrics from urdu to english.

mmmmmmm aaaaa

Essentiall sensational eyes seems like a medical requirement.

Back
Top Bottom