What's new

How do we make PDF better?

how do we make pdf better- hmmmm a suggestion would be to bring back anti-indian warlord OVERLOAD.

how do we make pdf better- hmmmm a suggestion would be to bring back anti-indian warlord OVERLOAD.

He already comes back in different guises as time goes by hehe.

But I agree, he was a blast....and lots of fun to interact with

I still dont have the full details on why he was (officially) perma-banned. Something about being warned to not do "something" but he did it anyway?

He already comes back in different guises as time goes by hehe.

But I agree, he was a blast....and lots of fun to interact with

I still dont have the full details on why he was (officially) perma-banned. Something about being warned to not do "something" but he did it anyway?
He really propped up our favourite thread and a genuine good guy.Kudos to him.Kudos bhai

@WebMaster @Manticore @WAJsal @Arsalan
@waz

Is there a way to check the post with highest number of thanks and positive ratings on a thread?
Afaik,such an option exists on xenforo which shows most liked posts per-forum and per-thread (optionally integrated with Post Ratings).
Filtering out best Posts makes the forum useful to a wider audience by making your best content more easily accessible.
Can admin make this feature available to us?
This feature will be very helpful in threads with queries.

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @WAJsal @Arsalan
@waz

Is there a way to check the post with highest number of thanks and positive ratings on a thread?
Afaik,such an option exists on xenforo which shows most liked posts per-forum and per-thread (optionally integrated with Post Ratings).
Filtering out best Posts makes the forum useful to a wider audience by making your best content more easily accessible.
Can admin make this feature available to us?
This feature will be very helpful in threads with queries.

Its a very good suggestion and at the same time one should also be able to see record for negative ratings or bans. this will help in weeding out habitual trouble makers.
@WAJsal

• Using big data, machine learning etc. to reveal interesting information generated from thousands of posts on PDF
  • Show monthly trends/stats on PDF or military hardware with infographics
  • also using Hashtag
  • release monthly documentary videos
  • provide scholarships
  • free gifts

Last edited:
  • Using big data, machine learning etc. to reveal interesting information generated from thousands of posts on PDF
  • also using Hashtag
  • provide scholarships
  • free gifts

Long time no see...

Sorry if this was the wrong place to say this, but the PDF app is very commendable. From the ease of navigation to over all presentation. Hats off to Mr. Ahsan Bagrooqui.

• also using Hashtag
  • provide scholarships
  • free gifts

We could do this in the future. Right now we are not big enough.

We could do this in the future. Right now we are not big enough.

Now a days some specific members repeatedly using abusive language.. Be it indian or pakistani or another, such language not suitable for defence forum.. i hope you guys take action.

Back
Top Bottom