What's new

How can we stop Bangladeshis being killed near the border with India by BSF

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
PLease indians keep out of this thread because you have nothing to contribute here.

Because Pakistan also smaller than India, pakistanis can contribute what goes on their border and if there is a problem at the border how Pakistanis solve the matter?

Here's My Idea:

Prophet Muhammad (S) ordered muslims in his last sermon that they should not allow to be oppressed.

When Bangladesh was created, from then on bangladeshis being killed (according to a bangladeshi). The most horrific is that a teen girl killed and cling on the fence on the border of bangladesh and india in 2010. Now, smugglers are killed by BSF. they say only Bangladeshis are smugglers. It is unrealistic to have smugglers of one country, so, Indians are also coming to bangladesh illegally too. Another thing I want to mention. BSF entered in bnagladesh territory and kidnapped male and female. There is not only killing but rape too.

So here's my solution. Like BSF, BDR (I forgot the current name) will now also start to kill any indians in bangladesh territory or near the border. But, BDR should not go into the territory of India.

Reaction: Now the kafirs, atheist, secular minded and ultra modern etc. etc. will go against it, because of the fear of a war. Anybody who is muslim should believe that win in a war does not come with how modern your weaponary is or how many soldiers you have even though Allah told us to have modern weaponary of time. In comes from the order of Allah to all Muslims, the most wise. I think if india starts war, we have to respond to protect our country. We have to recruit public capable males and females. Then under the leadership of army and other military agencies like Ansar, the general public will fight beside the professionals. They have to spread try to spread with heavy armament walking or by air or by tanks, spread the war into India. In that way when both countries will lose the heavy natural resources and manpower, they will stop and killing of bangladeshis will stop too. Now read carefully I said if India starts war against bangladesh then only then only Bangladesh will respond

You can't say particular persons to stay away from thread every member of pdf has the right to post on this thread since this is open forum when ever india bashing thread is opened yourl start to post there even though it got nothing to do with you has any of indians asked you to stay away
on topic: they just have to stop trying to sneak into india

You can't say particular persons to stay away from thread every member of pdf has the right to post on this thread since this is open forum when ever india bashing thread is opened yourl start to post there even though it got nothing to do with you has any of indians asked you to stay away

Sorry! No trolling though.

PLease indians keep out of this thread because you have nothing to contribute here.

By stopping illegal migration to India.

By not sending them over the IB ..Duh.

original

On more serious note, yes please ask your BDR to shoot any Indian who tries to sneak into Bangladesh. No one will have issues with that.

Because Pakistan also smaller than mars, pakistanis can contribute what goes on their border and if there is a problem at the border how Pakistanis solve the matter?

Here's My Idea:

Prophet Muhammad (S) ordered muslims in his last sermon that they should not allow to be oppressed.

When Bangladesh was created, from then on bangladeshis being killed (according to a bangladeshi). The most horrific is that a teen girl killed and cling on the fence on the border of bangladesh and india in 2010. Now, smugglers are killed by ISF. they say only Bangladeshis are smugglers. It is unrealistic to have smugglers of one country, so, martians are also coming to bangladesh illegally too. Another thing I want to mention. ISF entered in bnagladesh territory and kidnapped male and female. There is not only killing but rape too.

So here's my solution. Like ISF, BDR (I forgot the current name) will now also start to kill any martians in bangladesh territory or near the border. But, BDR should not go into the territory of martians.

Reaction: Now the kafirs, atheist, secular minded and ultra modern etc. etc. will go against it, because of the fear of a war. Anybody who is muslim should believe that win in a war does not come with how modern your weaponary is or how many soldiers you have even though Allah told us to have modern weaponary of time. In comes from the order of Allah to all Muslims, the most wise. I think if mars starts war, we have to respond to protect our country. We have to recruit public capable males and females. Then under the leadership of army and other military agencies like Ansar, the general public will fight beside the professionals. They have to spread try to spread with heavy armament walking or by air or by tanks, spread the war into mars. In that way when both countries will lose the heavy natural resources and manpower, they will stop and killing of bangladeshis will stop too. Now read carefully I said if mars starts war against bangladesh then only then only Bangladesh will respond

just replace Indians with martians n bsf with ISF (intergalactic security force) & i promise no Indian will bother u again ...:wave:

Because Pakistan also smaller than India, pakistanis can contribute what goes on their border and if there is a problem at the border how Pakistanis solve the matter?

Here's My Idea:

When Bangladesh was created, from then on bangladeshis being killed (according to a bangladeshi). The most horrific is that a teen girl killed and cling on the fence on the border of bangladesh and india in 2010. Now, smugglers are killed by BSF. they say only Bangladeshis are smugglers. It is unrealistic to have smugglers of one country, so, Indians are also coming to bangladesh illegally too. Another thing I want to mention. BSF entered in bnagladesh territory and kidnapped male and female. There is not only killing but rape too.

So here's my solution. Like BSF, BDR (I forgot the current name) will now also start to kill any indians in bangladesh territory or near the border. But, BDR should not go into the territory of India.

Reaction: Now the kafirs, atheist, secular minded and ultra modern etc. etc. will go against it, because of the fear of a war. Anybody who is muslim should believe that win in a war does not come with how modern your weaponary is or how many soldiers you have even though Allah told us to have modern weaponary of time. In comes from the order of Allah to all Muslims, the most wise. I think if india starts war, we have to respond to protect our country. We have to recruit public capable males and females. Then under the leadership of army and other military agencies like Ansar, the general public will fight beside the professionals. They have to spread try to spread with heavy armament walking or by air or by tanks, spread the war into India. In that way when both countries will lose the heavy natural resources and manpower, they will stop and killing of bangladeshis will stop too. Now read carefully I said if India starts war against bangladesh then only then only Bangladesh will respond

bullshit.jpg

All smugglers and wannabe illegal immigrants should be provided with Bullet proof vest, trousers, shoes and helmet and no one will die of BSF's bullets.

The best option is to first do your work that is to man your own border, the rest will fall in to place on its own.

APPLY FOR A DAMN VISA

nobody will shoot you at an airport or train staition thats for sure.

BSF only stopping smugglers and extremists.

Back
Top Bottom