What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

If I had the answer, do you really think I will give it to you?
With whom do you think you are dealing with, a child minded person as yourself, projecting your gibberish mind.
Brahmos is a good soviet cruise missile, it will be dealt with in same manner as you think you can deal with pakistani tomahawk like cruise missiles.

Brahmos a good soviet cruise missile? lol you think it can not be modernised with computing power and new gen technology? do you think everything is static? stuck in 1960's era?

I know you have cruise missiles but we have th Spyder system which can be used against cruise missiles how good a job it will do? I can not answer most of this debate is arm chair stuff one can only know if it's been used and tested in a real life situation.

For those considering Indian BMD as a means to stopping majority of an all-out Pakistani nuclear strike:
"On the suggestion that India’s Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD) system would disturb military balance in the region, Saraswat said: “It is like any other weapon. When the number of fighter squadrons or tanks, is increased, it will also result in military imbalance.”
But, since India has a policy of no first use of N-weapons, we should have the capability to defend against a rogue N-attack. It must have the time to counter-attack and that is possible only with BMD, which can destroy an incoming missile, he added."

Oman Tribune - the edge of knowledge

pakistan has cruise missiles which are harder to detect and

I didn't get it.
What I meant to convey was that Saraswat emphasized the role of BMD in preventing small-scale rogue N-attacks only. So BMD's role should not be presumed as in preventing an all-out attack.

What I meant to convey was that Saraswat emphasized the role of BMD in preventing small-scale rogue N-attacks only. So BMD's role should not be presumed as in preventing an all-out attack.

Well you have read the statement clearly " he clearly said , prevent initial attack and give time to launch counter attack" it is not that enemy will launch 100 nukes in one go .... if he fires 10-15 missiles we able to sop it and launch counter attack to stop another 85 lunch.

Last edited:
Well you have read the statement clearly " he clearly said , prevent initial attack and give time to launch counter attack" it is not that enemy will launch 100 nukes in one go .... if he fires 10-15 missiles we able to sop it and launch counter attack to sop another 85 lunch.
By pakistan geographical limitations even 8-10 nukes are Enough for them,They don't posses second strike capibilities like Us

KSA is not stupid enough tPakistan even ll ask India to nuke mecca and then end of KSA all together. No country will want its are tend.

Especially when Iran is ready to Storm mecca.

Storm mecca:rofl::rofl:???

Pakistan arsenal Is growing, it will go well beyond 200 war heads

As soon as Pakistan even deploys war heads all assets will be primed and ready to go, any nuclear attack on india will be made with the BMD and counter strike in mind

unless you are talking about war tommorrow then expect Pakistan to have well beyond 200 war heads and second strike capability

By pakistan geographical limitations even 8-10 nukes are Enough for them,They don't posses second strike capibilities like Us

Pakistan Air Force has stand-off nuclear weapons, Pakistani land forces have nuclear ballistic missiles based on MOBILE launchers, and Pakistan is integrating nuclear cruise-missiles on subs/ships.

Who told you we don't have second strike capability? :lol:

Who told you we don't have second strike
Pakistan Air Force has stand-off nuclear weapons, Pakistani land forces have nuclear ballistic missiles based on MOBILE launchers, and Pakistan is integrating nuclear cruise-missiles on subs/ships.

What platforms are you using to integrate nuclear cruise missiles on subs and ships..when was it last tested?

What I meant to convey was that Saraswat emphasized the role of BMD in preventing small-scale rogue N-attacks only

This is funny. Small Scale rogue nuclear bombs are not meant to delivered by Missile.

pakistan has cruise missiles which are harder to detect and

India is already working on the detecting cruise missile in early stage. We have the missiles which can easily shoot down cruise missile.

As soon as Pakistan even deploys war heads all assets will be primed and ready to go, any nuclear attack on india will be made with the BMD and counter strike in mind

unless you are talking about war tommorrow then expect Pakistan to have well beyond 200 war heads and second strike capability

Well when Entire PAK is nuked and radiated, their wont be any second strike at all.

The real second strike capability is only cakes from Subs armed with nukes. which India is building 2 ( one for PAK and One of China)

Moreover India's Nuclear policy will be changed from NFU, As soon as India will see assembling or preparation of Nukes it will launch Nuclear strike first .

Nuclear Missiles or Plane won't able to launch in radiated environment . No nukes are integrated by PAK in Subs as of now, all the myth

so what... USSR got largest stockpile of nukes... but it didn't stopped their defeat... you don't have capabilities to launch 200 nukes...

Well when Entire PAK is nuked and radiated, their wont be any second strike at all.

The real second strike capability is only cakes from Subs armed with nukes. which India is building 2 ( one for PAK and One of China)

Moreover India's Nuclear policy will be changed from NFU, As soon as India will see assembling or preparation of Nukes it will launch Nuclear strike first .

Nuclear Missiles or Plane won't able to launch in radiated environment . No nukes are integrated by PAK in Subs as of now, all the myth

Pak nuclear missiles will be integrated into pakistan subs, Pakistan will obtain 6 subs from China and has been working on a sub version of babur

Like I said unless you are going to launch an attack this very minute, expect Pakistan to have over 200 nuclear warheads

with land, air and sea based nuclear strike capability

Back
Top Bottom