What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

The Indian ABM is a cash pit aimed to help corrupt people stockpile money. Pakistan needs to ignore it.
well an administrator of a forum troll like this what can i expect from members of this forum
smiley-laughing024.gif

No Country in the world would want its people to be in danger of any Nuclear retaliation attack by a country who is more powerful and posses Thermonuclear weapons.

Any 1st strike=Total destruction of Pakistan.... nothing would be spared.... this would be like giving a license or like.... putting your head on the block and handing your enemy the sword.

Pakistan's aim is also to protect its people and resources..... I still believe it has similar goals... as I think it would be too early to call it a failed state or terrorist state.... and any large scale war would push it back in stone age no mercy on that note....

It appears that you didn't get me...(hell,most Indians don't)

I'm saying,the threat of a first-strike from Pakistan will prevent India from starting a declared war,hence stopping the thereafter retaliation in the first place...

You have to understand...we have very less to lose as compared to India in an event of war.

BTW,the Military Strategists and we fully understand the term "massive retaliation"...so no need to describe it.

The Multiple-Kill Vehicle project has been dropped,owing to the high costs and impractical design...It was aimed at China and Russia.

Since MKV will fail to protect US mainland from any Chinese/Russian attack,so it is useless to waste money on it,According to the latest report on BMD by US Department of Defence.

Instead,US aims to co-operate with Russia and possibly China to share information and detection structure on Ballistic Missile Threat from states like Iran and North Korea.

Practically,the BMD of USA is against Iran and North Korea only.Against Russia/China,MAD is the deterrent.
any link to prove it?

At least test and show them.....
We tested Agni IIP, Agni III, K-X, K-15, Shuraya, after your last tests of Gauri and Shaheen series missiles and would test Agni V in a few months.....
Besides concentrating our resources in BMD and SAM, AAM systems along with CM systems.

Pakistan tests its missile as soon as they are ready...

You are comparing a big country with much larger resources (both human and financial) to a small country which has comparatively a little budget...I never said that our missile tech is better than India's...I'm saying what we have (and are developing) is enough for our needs.

any link to prove it?

The exempts are taken from Ballistic Missile Defense Review Report,by United States Department of Defense.

http://www.defense.gov/bmdr/docs/BMDR as of 26JAN10 0630_for web.pdf
MissileThreat :: DoD's Ballistic Missile Defense Report

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

The Indian ABM is a cash pit aimed to help corrupt people stockpile money. Pakistan needs to ignore it.

That was not appreciated :tdown:

It appears that you didn't get me...(hell,most Indians don't)

I'm saying,the threat of a first-strike from Pakistan will prevent India from starting a declared war,hence stopping the thereafter retaliation in the first place...

You have to understand...we have very less to lose as compared to India in an event of war.

BTW,the Military Strategists and we fully understand the term "massive retaliation"...so no need to describe it.

Again I would point out here..... would Pakistan risk launching nukes in case of a conventional aggression.... Its just a win win situation for Indian war mongers if they do.... since it would give them the license to take the bigger step.... these BMDs are just the leverage they need in such scenarios.....

I put a question now to you aswell as many Pakistani members would you risk using Nukes in case of a conventional aggression knowing the case that India has deployed ABM systems.

Again I would point out here..... would Pakistan risk launching nukes in case of a conventional aggression.... Its just a win win situation for Indian war mongers if they do.... since it would give them the license to take the bigger step.... these BMDs are just the leverage they need in such scenarios.....

I put a question now to you aswell as many Pakistani members would you risk using Nukes in case of a conventional aggression knowing the case that India has deployed ABM systems.

The conventional aggression,will be tackled with tactical nukes,if The Army has lost a part of territory...

If the Army is on the verge of losing the war,with losing a major part of territory too,then strategic nukes will be launched too...

Technology is evolving fast , it just would be a matter of time when Pakistan would have high end - long range - super/hypersonic - Stealth cruise missiles carrying TNs with multiple erector launchpads to defeat the ABMs.

As for the Ballistic Missiles , new generation of them ones are in planning all over the world and the focus is on how to defeat the AMB and DEWs - CIWS etc. Pakistan surely will get its piece of the pie.

Yes,technology is evolving fast but it not keep evolving on one side of the border,it will happen on both the side.

The deal is who is ahead of whom currently,sure Pakistan will eventually come up with technology that will beat our current ABM network,but at the same time India will be also not sitting quietly,by that India may be also present with new generation of ABM devices,some new ABM tech are also in planning all over the world.

Like I said before what matter is who took the lead.

no need for Indians to get excited over the BMD...it is a far-fetched plan...

By 2014,only Delhi will be protected by AAD/PAD...

Why do Indians ignore that Pakistan will also develop its missile technology further?

It is work in progress after the major cities are protected by bi-layered terminal altitude missile shield (PDV- AAD).
Next phase of Terminal High altitude interceptors(AD-1, AD-2) will start coming into operation by 2016..giving way to development mid course and boost phase interceptors( hardkill laser and soft kill KALI).

These systems combined will form the National missile defense..As boost phase and Midcourse interceptors acting as a large canopy protecting huge areas with terminal phase interceptors shielding cities in case some missile escape the initial missile defense envelope(as can happen in saturation/MIRV attacks.)
Yes it will still take long everything to be in place ...but the keel has already been laid.

Yes,technology is evolving fast but it not keep evolving on one side of the border,it will happen on both the side.

That is exactly what we are saying...that Pakistani BM and CM tech will evolve too...

The deal is who is ahead of whom currently,sure Pakistan will eventually come up with technology that will beat our current ABM network,but at the same time India will be also not sitting quietly,by that India may be also present with new generation of ABM devices,some new ABM tech are also in planning all over the world.

Eventually?...you guys are worse then the fanboys of my country...
Pakistani BMs and CMs already can beat current Indian ABM network (the sad part is,there is no ABM network as of now :lol:)...

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

It is work in progress after the major cities are protected by bi-layered terminal altitude missile shield (PDV- AAD).
Next phase of Terminal High altitude interceptors(AD-1, AD-2) will start coming into operation by 2016..giving way to development mid course and boost phase interceptors( hardkill laser and soft kill KALI).

These systems combined will form the National missile defense..As boost phase and Midcourse interceptors acting as a large canopy protecting huge areas with terminal phase interceptors shielding cities in case some missile escape the initial missile defense envelope(as can happen in saturation/MIRV attacks.)
Yes it will still take long everything to be in place ...but the keel has already been laid.

Will,would etc etc...again underestimating Pakistan's future capabilities,considering that the BMD will have to face the same missiles it has to face now...

Pakistani BMs and CMs already can beat current Indian ABM network (the sad part is,there is no ABM network as of now :lol:)...

Which of your BM can beat the new ABM systems that India employs ?
Those M-11 and Scud variants can be dealt easily by our S-300 batteries... forget about Ashwin or PAD missiles.....
Talk of Babur CM its only the matter of detection.... although it won't be early however if would be detected eventually and brought down by Anti-aircraft guns.... or the 30mm guns from the Tunguska easily... no need to waste Akash missiles on them.
About Nasr its yet to be operational even then I mentioned earlier that Ashwin can easily take it down.

Will,would etc etc...again underestimating Pakistan's future capabilities,considering that the BMD will have to face the same missiles it has to face now...

Yes It won't be the same but why do you forget that the Indian ABM would've advanced even more accordingly.... haven't you read about the guidelines for the 2nd phase which would have hypersonic Interceptors and High KE Impact kill vehicles.... which would be capable enough to hit MIRV equipped BM also.

Which of your BM can beat the new ABM systems that India employs ?
Those M-11 and Scud variants can be dealt easily by our S-300 batteries... forget about Ashwin or PAD missiles.....
Talk of Babur CM its only the matter of detection.... although it won't be early however if would be detected eventually and brought down by Anti-aircraft guns.... or the 30mm guns from the Tunguska easily... no need to waste Akash missiles on them.
About Nasr its yet to be operational even then I mentioned earlier that Ashwin can easily take it down.

First it is an insult to call the present BMs of Pakistan as variants of Scuds...True that the first models of Ghaznavi and Ghauri-I were ditto copies (reverse-engineered) of M-11 and Nodong.But now,they are more advanced than any other missile of the old Scud series.

True that the S-300 can take down BMs,but Ghaznavi/M-11 only...and that too,not easily...

Who will take down Ghauri-II,Shaheen-I,Shaheen-II?

True that Babur and Ra'ad are not that perfect as they are claimed.Babur and Ra'ad rely only on reduced RCS,which was made possible through sleek airframe design and employing RAM.The minimum altitude of Babur is 100m,but as claimed by sources,it doesn't appears on the radar due to reduced RCS.
True that once detected,Babur and Ra'ad can be taken down by MANPADs,Aircrafts (having look-down,shoot-down),AA Guns...

Nasr's apogee is too low to give time for the ABM to perform its function...unless India brings in Iron Dome sort of system.

Yes It won't be the same but why do you forget that the Indian ABM would've advanced even more accordingly.... haven't you read about the guidelines for the 2nd phase which would have hypersonic Interceptors and High KE Impact kill vehicles.... which would be capable enough to hit MIRV equipped BM also.

The reason why I find these claims hard to believe is...

India has just started its ABM program.A super-power like US has dropped and cancelled projects like Kinetic Kill Vehicle and Mutiple Kill Vehicle,despite the experience of decades and funding of Billions of dollars...because it was not feasible.

That is exactly what we are saying...that Pakistani BM and CM tech will evolve too...

Pakistani BMs and CMs already can beat current Indian ABM network (the sad part is,there is no ABM network as of now :lol:).

Nopes,the bolded part is called fanboyism,not a single time ur ballistic missiles confronted our sheild,yet ur sure ur BM will beat our ABM,optimism,that serves ur purpose.

About ur BM,what is special about it,rather than the 1000 rumors circulating about its being MIRV with the CEP that can beat even American missiles,again being optimistic.

R u proposing they are different that most of the IRBM's currently present now which can employ cobra maneuvers to evade our ABM,or another Pakistani optimism that Indian missile will fall on the ground at the same time it took off.

About our ABM,we have it,just a matter of time to induct it,I hope by that time u will not again discover some alien tech. rather than ur current arsenal to make it redundant.

Why underestimating u,because we already have both sword and sheild,and u r equiped with only a sword that to wich at current level is unable to penetrate our shield as explained above.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

How am I underestimating you ability ..like you, I too envision longer ranges(ie higher speed) Pakistani missile with decoys and MIRV warheads in your future but there are ways to beat those too ie boost phase interception using softkill and hardkill methods.

Plus it all a number a game..supposedly a multilayered BMD has a 99% interception probability ..meaning out of hundred missiles launched only one will be able penetrate the shield...though this missile might destroy the targeted city completely.

But the cost of destroying that one city will be too high coupled with prospects of massive retaliations will self deter the first use nation from launching nukes.

Back
Top Bottom