What's new

HOW CAN I JOIN IB,FIA or ANTINARCOTICS?

abdul karim

New Recruit

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how can i join IB,FIA or ANTINARCOTICS?
I am a graduate and im 24 years old i have a strong liking for such a job and i have following skills;

* I have a quality to keep good sight on my suuroundings
* I am a problem solver
* I have a quick decision taking power
* I am tough and strong
* i have a strong liking for this job

I would be grateful if anyone helps me in this regard!

FIA has a training academy. It was established in order to train and equip the newly recruited officers/officials of FIA. Later on, its scope was enhanced and now Police Officers, Army/Air Force Officers, NAB and member of other agencies participate in different courses which are conducted in the academy.

Further information is available at Federal Investigation Agency - Government of Pakistan or call the helpline at 111-345-786.

Good luck.

Are you sure you would not rather join the Rescue Services? If you are really determined please tell me which area you live in or nearest city and i will sned you the number of the regional recruitment and selection centre for ANF.

Regards,

Thank you for your useful replies!
I live in Islamabad and and as you mentioned I would also like to consider rescue services kindly provide me with the full information regarding both!

Thank you for your useful replies!
I live in Islamabad and and as you mentioned I would also like to consider rescue services kindly provide me with the full information regarding both!

Good choice I will PM you with the WHo's, WHo so to speak!

Best of Luck!:enjoy:

Dear Brothers and friends. I have read all the replies......... Please I need the same information as I want to join IB or FIA. Please tell me the procedure and when they announce actually seats..

Thanks in advance

Dear all,
Can someone put me in to the right direction regarding joining cyber crime department in pakistan as im an overseas pakistani with dual nationality and have been working in IT for last 12 yrs. as i cant find any sites forum regarding this..

Regrads

Arslaan,
Question is can i apply with dual natioality or not?, plus if there are vacancies availble in Narcotics force then where and how would approach the relative department.?

hi my name is umair i want join IB or FIA.i completed my b.com(hons)/M.com from hailey college of commerce.please tell me the procedure and help me about the joining

@Rescueranger , i want some info too regarding FIA esp. cybercrime deptt. and generally FIA want to join , IB is on 2nd priority , if u hit me privately like to have xchange few words ,
n btw bascially m from pesh , nowshera to be exact , regards
Ali !

Hi everybody, I m usman, I hold MS in Forensic Science degree from London, my modules included
¬ Energetics of Explosives (Dissertation)
¬ Drug analysis & Toxicology
¬ Terrorism & IEDs(Improvised Explosives Devices)
¬ Fire Behavior & Gun Shot residue
¬ Fingerprints Lifting Techniques(Physical & Chemical)
¬ Hair & Fiber Analysis
¬ Crime Scene Investigation Techniques
¬ Expert Witness Testimony & DNA Results Interpretation
¬ Blood Pattern Analysis
¬ Accident & Disaster
I m desperately looking for job, please help me in this regard, I would be very thankful to him/her indeed.

usman

Hi everybody, I m usman, I hold MS in Forensic Science degree from London, my modules included
¬ Energetics of Explosives (Dissertation)
¬ Drug analysis & Toxicology
¬ Terrorism & IEDs(Improvised Explosives Devices)
¬ Fire Behavior & Gun Shot residue
¬ Fingerprints Lifting Techniques(Physical & Chemical)
¬ Hair & Fiber Analysis
¬ Crime Scene Investigation Techniques
¬ Expert Witness Testimony & DNA Results Interpretation
¬ Blood Pattern Analysis
¬ Accident & Disaster
I m desperately looking for job, please help me in this regard, I would be very thankful to him/her indeed.

usman

contact rescue ranger sir.

Hi.
I am sunil from Islamabad.24 years old and i have fresh B.com degree. I want to know how i can join IB,FIA, ANTI NARCOTICS?
Please anybody teel me the procedure.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom