What's new

How brutally was Arshad Pappu killed?

He was brought into Lyari and all the residents were called out of their home to take revenge. They all beat the three including, Arshad Pappu and his brother, with iron rods and all the scary stuff they got, until they were close to death. The three were then tied to a donkey cart and brought to a park during which all the people kept on beating them. When they were surely finished, their bodies were cut into pieces, burnt and ashes were thrown into severage holes.
What do you think? Did they deserve such a death?
Yes completely they were murderers killed more than 50 people rob hundreds of people raped women what else do you expect should have been done to them give them pride of performance

wahabis terrorist sympathiser takfiris join

welcome

I work in hospitality industry here in USA so cant be truth what you are talking about. Where as altaf pharoah's workers and supporters are f!lthy and $(um of the earth who worship this pig 24 hours a day!

I work in hospitality industry here in USA so cant be truth what you are talking about. Where as altaf pharoah's workers and supporters are f!lthy and $(um of the earth who worship this pig 24 hours a day!

What about the Pig sitting in Lahore and about those who worship him ... allies of terrorist in punjab providing them shelter ... Mr. Minister said we have same agenda ... why the rest of Pakistan take the burden for all this ...

Arshad Pappu the name itself speaks that he is a gunda mawali! :fie:

What about the Pig sitting in Lahore and about those who worship him ... allies of terrorist in punjab providing them shelter ... Mr. Minister said we have same agenda ... why the rest of Pakistan take the burden for all this ...

Although i hate every single politician in Pakistan but when it comes to zardari and Altaf they just take the cake away.

you dont wanna see the released video of arshad pappu :fie:

i didnt see it, but people tell that its gruesome

tell me how was it and what happened :fie:

Back
Top Bottom