What's new

House of Altaf hussain in London

Lets not just pick out on one since they all have their hands in the cookie jar.

Every Pakistani political party has offices in the UK, more over these offices are equipped and furnished with all hi-tech gadgets and run by self acclaimed , Presidents, Chairmen, secretaries , spokespersons and what not.
The same often carry out half page party promotion ads in London based Urdu dailies costing several thousand pounds.
Do we have the morals to ask them, how is this all funded and paying the wager.???

Lets not just pick out on one since they all have their hands in the cookie jar.

Every Pakistani political party has offices in the UK, more over these offices are equipped and furnished with all hi-tech gadgets and run by self acclaimed , Presidents, Chairmen, secretaries , spokespersons and what not.
The same often carry out half page party promotion ads in London based Urdu dailies costing several thousand pounds.
Do we have the morals to ask them, how is this all funded and paying the wager.???
a blast from past!
thts what a patriot thinks!
thanks for your oppinion sir!
nice to see u around!

You've had your nose too long in Alraf's azz.
Your lack of intelligence is due to oxygen deprivation.

if thats what you think, thn why are you trying to do the same? by putting your nose under him?
check your nose, before checking others?
nothing on subject, personal likeness, insults & yahoo?
contribute to the topic, with positive manner not just to insult others?
you got anything to conclude on the topic?

whats this news about millions of $$$ stashed in altaf bhai residence...?

he drives around in a Jeep Grand Cherokee :laugh:

i thought they go around in Benzes and Land Cruisers.

by the way, how does the tax/mafia/extortion money get transferred from Karachi to London? He must have a lot of accountants working for him.

the guy has become such a joke, just seeing his face and hearing him scream in his fatwa-like sermons is enough to make one laugh very hard

Last edited by a moderator:
he drives around in a Jeep Grand Cherokee :laugh:

i thought they go around in Benzes and Land Cruisers.

by the way, how does the tax/mafia/extortion money get transferred from Karachi to London? He must have a lot of accountants working for him.

the guy has become such a joke, just seeing his face and hearing him scream in his fatwa-like sermons is enough to make one laugh very hard

I see you don't like live performances. :omghaha:

whats this news about millions of $$$ stashed in altaf bhai residence...?
I must acknowledge the smartness (mental) of Altaf Bhai. Had he been using banking channels, the movement of money would have been traced long ago by British authorities. While the usage of hundi hawala kept him off the radars of British financial intelligence, unfortunate for him, he didn't have any place to keep hording this money perpetually. It is rumored that just accounting for money took about 5 hours and the lawyer of Altaf was present initially but he slipped subsequently.

I must acknowledge the smartness (mental) of Altaf Bhai. Had he been using banking channels, the movement of money would have been traced long ago by British authorities. While the usage of hundi hawala kept him off the radars of British financial intelligence, unfortunate for him, he didn't have any place to keep hording this money perpetually. It is rumored that just accounting for money took about 5 hours and the lawyer of Altaf was present initially but he slipped subsequently.

no what you should do is to acknowledge the smartness of ganja that his money laundering of billions is still not caught till now, he has used all his laundered money to build business in london, made blck money into white money :lol:

no what you should do is to acknowledge the smartness of ganja that his money laundering of billions is still not caught till now, he has used all his laundered money to build business in london, made blck money into white money :lol:

But his mansons were not raided by metero police at least and they were not hidden and there were no heaps of money over there. At the moment who is facing the music and who is not, is pretty clear. Btw what is the source of income for bhai?

I see you don't like live performances. :omghaha:

i prefer digital recording though live performance is good as long as there's no technical snags and lip-syncing

it should be melodious....not a lot of loud noise that causes discomfort

But his mansons were not raided by metero police at least and they were not hidden and there were no heaps of money over there. At the moment who is facing the music and who is not, is pretty clear. Btw what is the source of income for bhai?

extortion money they call "local taxes"

wasnt his residence raided? in fact it's a bit peculiar that when it is alleged that Mr. Farooq's murder was orchestrated by Mr. altaf bhai that all of a sudden he announces his resignation as mqm head?

(and then of course the next day he takes back his resignation)

The point of this thread is, How Altaf earned this money? what kind of job or work he did to earn such money, what his present source of income? Is is employed somewhere, working at some firm?

At least Nawaz has a cover story that he is Industrialist, Imran has earned money through cricket, Jemimam Jehaz, and doing shows, Zardari owned it via BB

Now real question is at one side, he tells he doesn't own a property and he belongs from ghareeb class, so where did he get this all money?

If you have a normal and analytical brain, you will understand what point I'm trying to make here.

What a question you got there dude. Can you tell us what's ALtaf income source and compare it vis a vis with people you mentioned

Simple someone give him gift as zardari and others have lame excuses

O kuch nahin hona.. Tabdeeli tabdeeli ke shehzade chilate rahe gain aur khayali pulao pakate rahe.. Altaf Hussain will sit there, fight his cases like Zardari fought the Swiss ones.. and relax. Musharraf is also going to head to his flat and return to lectures.. and Mian Sahab's many businesses will flourish for the next five years while Imran Khan is forced to realize that his elected party members would like to award Mumtaz Qadri Nishan-e-Pakistan and build a university in his honor.. and Pakistan will trundle along while U-nite packages will still be activated by the new Mujahids of Zaid Hamid.

Meanwhile another gem in the history of our countrymen's great record in demonizing past times.

O kuch nahin hona.. Tabdeeli tabdeeli ke shehzade chilate rahe gain aur khayali pulao pakate rahe.. Altaf Hussain will sit there, fight his cases like Zardari fought the Swiss ones.. and relax. Musharraf is also going to head to his flat and return to lectures.. and Mian Sahab's many businesses will flourish for the next five years while Imran Khan is forced to realize that his elected party members would like to award Mumtaz Qadri Nishan-e-Pakistan and build a university in his honor.. and Pakistan will trundle along while U-nite packages will still be activated by the new Mujahids of Zaid Hamid.

Meanwhile another gem in the history of our countrymen's great record in demonizing past times.

Altaf Bhai will go to jail if found guilty. Plain and simple. This is no Pakistan brother :lol:

Rest I agree with your post.

Altaf Bhai will go to jail if found guilty. Plain and simple. This is no Pakistan brother :lol:

Rest I agree with your post.

I dont think he will... unless there are other assets available.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom