What's new

House of Altaf hussain in London

He is jobless,, he doesn't earn a dime from any kind of business, he is literally living on allowance for jobless since the day he got british nationality. Where did he got all this money from if he didn't earned it?

Don't ruin this thread from your brain farts,If you can't contribute on topic, to gand dalna band karo and stop wasting everybody time you attention seeker w.h.o ____.

thats what your dam morality is?
thats how your tiny mind works for cheap attention?
just to post few pics of that dam house, which is nothing new, its there for dam 20 years or so?
but on the real issuse, your fingures stop working?
like the dam leader ship cant speak a single word?
really low class, couldnt be a IK supporter?

All pakistani leaders are corrupt and raping the nation resources and wealth.

exactly thats the point was!

He is jobless,, he doesn't earn a dime from any kind of business, he is literally living on allowance for jobless since the day he got british nationality. Where did he got all this money from if he didn't earned it?

you are picking on a guy's little house but you are not picking on a guy who wears 4 million dollar watch and has billion dollar apartment in ilford and probably more worth an apartment in central london above harrots?

how do you explain his wealth sir?

and he is your prime minister now

should you criticise him now or a guy who is not even in the authority?

and he is having this house for ages, why didnt you criticised him before, why now? what is your intention?

about geting the benefits, you need to prove altaf recieves the home benefits, you try to be the smart a$$ now

you are picking on a guy's little house but you are not picking on a guy who wears 4 million dollar watch and has billion dollar apartment in ilford and probably more worth an apartment in central london above harrots?

how do you explain his wealth sir?

and he is your prime minister now

should you criticise him now or a guy who is not even in the authority?

and he is having this house for ages, why didnt you criticised him before, why now? what is your intention?

about geting the benefits, you need to prove altaf recieves the home benefits, you try to be the smart a$$ now

He is a industrialist, a rich dirty industrialist :flame:

First proof if Altaf is earning money through some kind of business like Imran Farooqi was running a little shop, then I will prove he is getting home benefits :yay:

nahiii bhai KHOON ki kamayi!!!!! no sorry KHOON PASINAAY KII!

Fazool kharchi buree baat hai icee lyai altaf bhai awam ce paicay lai laitay hein takay vo fazool kharchi na kar sakein
icee tarhan taiz motor cycle chalana mobile pai batein karna sab buree baat hai icee lyai altaf bhai apni qaum ko buree harkatoun ce roknay k lyai un ce ye sab kuch b lai liaty hein

There is no comparison between Altaf and other looters.

Altaf is a self claimed leader of middle class. How come a middle class person is living in London in such a house? May be its some MQM follower who has given this house to live, but he must declare what his state of finances is.

seriously a good question

photo.php

Altf hussain after burning flag of pakistan

The point of this thread is, How Altaf earned this money? what kind of job or work he did to earn such money, what his present source of income? Is is employed somewhere, working at some firm?

At least Nawaz has a cover story that he is Industrialist, Imran has earned money through cricket, Jemimam Jehaz, and doing shows, Zardari owned it via BB

Now real question is at one side, he tells he doesn't own a property and he belongs from ghareeb class, so where did he get this all money?

Yar bhai ko konsa election larna hai jo ECP k explanation tayyar karain ... Akhir bhai hain :P

yeh to kuch nahi beta zara yeah dekho :yay:

owned by nawaz shareef

more

40970_144588932243702_6946886_n.jpg
We Pakistanis love to spread rumours... for example This is Harrods formerly owned by Mohammad Al Fayed (The father of Dodi Al Fayed who died with Lady Diana in an incident took place in Paris). Later this is sold to the current Prime Minister of Qatar

Ironic how such posts are allowed by MOD's unless its a policy of PDF

1. this is a youtube video which is not a legit source
2. 2ndly its owned by MQM as an organisation not Altaf Hussain
3. 4thly if the fuss is about its worth please note idiots this property was bought over 20 years ago , real estate values have increased since than.

yeh to kuch nahi beta zara yeah dekho :yay:

1851429374.jpg

owned by nawaz shareef

more

40970_144588932243702_6946886_n.jpg

58920_144589122243683_7442088_n.jpg

58920_144589128910349_3164344_n.jpg

58920_144589115577017_7087522_n.jpg

The minute I saw harrods in that list, I possibly threw up all the cereal I had in my mouth.
When you are about to make a point, at least go around to verify what you wish to say instead of coming up with random images to prove your idea.

None of these properties are owned by Nawaz Sharif.
Ive SEEN his property in London and its near Kensington as are many of these posh properties. However, it does not at all have these counters or glass displays as these fake photo's by desperate people come to show. Its quite Victorian and gaudy.

oddly enough, Musharraf's flat is not too far from Mian Sahabs property.. although it does not strictly come in that posh area..although the price for all those properties ranges from £700000-£3000000

The most expensive property in London at such a prime location is a flat opposite knightsbridge(where Harrods is) and is reportedly owned by a sheikh.

Ironic how such posts are allowed by MOD's unless its a policy of PDF
Sir we don't close/delete threads for as long as it is not violating rules. Similar threads exists about Nawaz Sharif, Asif Ali Zardari and other political leaders of Pakistan. I don't find any reason to immune Altaf Hussain

3. 4thly if the fuss is about its worth please note idiots this property was bought over 20 years ago , real estate values have increased since than.
Sir I am sure you do not live in UK and did not know how the system works in UK. The price of real estate increases by about 8% each year. In some areas it is more. The property valued around £80,000 about 10 years ago is sold for around £250,000 these days in my area. When the recession was at it's peak and the banks were reprocessing the homes, the same property value fell to around £200,000 as the landlords were helpless but to sell their houses. Now the recession is over and so is the downfall of real estate business.

Now lets talk about Altaf Hussain's property value, if that was purchased 20 years ago I would say it's worth 3 million pounds at least but lets not go in to speculations. Here is the link of one property (5 Abbey View) and Altaf Hussain's property address is (12 Abbey View)... and 5 Abbey view is sold for 2.2 million pounds on 9th of January 2013

Property details for 5 Abbey View London NW7 4PB - Zoopla

So the property value of Altaf Hussain should be very similar as its located on the same road

Edit: and here is the sold price of 1 Abbey view located on the same road and the property value of that house is estimated to be 2.8 million pounds (about 42 crore rupees in Pakistani currency)

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/1-abbey-view/london/nw7-4pb/17270371

The minute I saw harrods in that list, I possibly threw up all the cereal I had in my mouth.
When you are about to make a point, at least go around to verify what you wish to say instead of coming up with random images to prove your idea.

None of these properties are owned by Nawaz Sharif.
Ive SEEN his property in London and its near Kensington as are many of these posh properties. However, it does not at all have these counters or glass displays as these fake photo's by desperate people come to show. Its quite Victorian and gaudy.

oddly enough, Musharraf's flat is not too far from Mian Sahabs property.. although it does not strictly come in that posh area..although the price for all those properties ranges from £700000-£3000000

that flat in ilford is definitely owned by nawaz sharif

Back
Top Bottom