What's new

Horrible, horrible atrocities by insurgents in Syria :(

susano

New Recruit

Reaction score
Because I'm new and don't have 30 posts, I cannot post a link. Put this in Google and read the thread:

"Lunatic Outpost Syrian rebel massacre of 230+ Abducted Civilians and more vids"

I could only watch the first couple and had to turn off the third. Beware because they cannot be unseen.

So much evil in the world. :cry:

they are killing non Muslims or any Muslim of another sect , especially Christians ...

‫

Syrian Christians among the FSA ranks. Bro, you are a clever man, please stop parroting and be realistic.

I hope you will learn from your mistakes, the Free Syrian Army is one thing, and far right nuts are another thing.

‫

Syrian Christians among the FSA ranks. Bro, you are a clever man, please stop parroting and be realistic.

I hope you will learn from your mistakes, the Free Syrian Army is one thing, and far right nuts are another thing.

Absolute BULL !!! they have been killing Christians in mass where ever they went...a You tube video is no source...

Syria: Christians take up arms for first time - Telegraph

they are taking up arms against FSA...FYI

Free Syrian Army Killing Christians Burning Churches – markulyseas - My Telegraph

Absolute BULL !!! they have been killing Christians in mass where ever they went...a You tube video is no source...

Syria: Christians take up arms for first time - Telegraph

they are taking up arms against FSA...FYI

Free Syrian Army Killing Christians Burning Churches – markulyseas - My Telegraph

The west can't distinguish between the FSA & and savage terrorists. I did represent you a video in which these Christians stated that they are joining the FSA. Even the religious jargon they used DID indicate that there were true Christians :agree:

Another videos show Christians among the FSA ranks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB3gUhOxMPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DkzmKOBNcA

Suffice to say that Mr. Sabra - the former Head of the Syrian National Council - is a Christian as well.

They are all hard core terrorist. Taliban, Al Qaida and all are fighting their. Dont know why US support them...

I can address that but it will take me while to write and I've been up all night. I'll do it later today. Suffice it to say it's an atrocity that our corrupt government is in bed with these monsters.

My heart breaks for the Syrian people. They must be terrified. Damascus is the oldest continually inhabited city in the world. Maaloula, which has been taken by the terrorists, is one of the few places where the Aramaic language has been preserved. Syria has such rich culture and diversity. Everyone and everything is under attack from these demons from hell.

Article on Maaloula (search in Google):

"Global Research The Battle of Maaloula in the Land of Jesus: US Sponsored Rebels Destroy Syria Christian Heritage"

Oh, I am well aware that the USA has sent some weapons to Syria, that was not the point I was making.
I can see now how someone (especially not the guy I was replying to) could have got it confused. So allow me to clarify.

susano replied to this:
They are all hard core terrorist. Taliban, Al Qaida and all are fighting their. Dont know why US support them...

with this:
Suffice it to say it's an atrocity that our corrupt government is in bed with these monsters.

Now as we know there are many Al Quida like elements (terrorists) in the Syrian rebellion fighting against Assad. However there are also genuine and legitimate FSA elements, mostly those who defected from the Syrian army.

now as you can see (from your article):

"Although the Obama administration signaled months ago that it would increase aid to Syrian rebels, the efforts have lagged because of the logistical challenges involved in delivering equipment in a war zone and officials’ fears that any assistance could wind up in the hands of jihadists. "

Oh, I am well aware that the USA has sent some weapons to Syria, that was not the point I was making.
I can see now how someone (especially not the guy I was replying to) could have got it confused. So allow me to clarify.

susano replied to this:

with this:

Now as we know there are many Al Quida like elements (terrorists) in the Syrian rebellion fighting against Assad. However there are also genuine and legitimate FSA elements, mostly those who defected from the Syrian army.

now as you can see (from your article):

"Although the Obama administration signaled months ago that it would increase aid to Syrian rebels, the efforts have lagged because of the logistical challenges involved in delivering equipment in a war zone and officials’ fears that any assistance could wind up in the hands of jihadists. "

I see your point. Syria does have a legitimate opposition, but unfortunately most of the arms and aids that U.S and other countries send to Syria end up in Al-Qaeda's hands. As you have noticed, they are the most powerful force on the ground now and the genuine FSA fighters have practically very few power compared to them.

I see your point. Syria does have a legitimate opposition, but unfortunately most of the arms and aids that U.S and other countries send to Syria end up in Al-Qaeda's hands. As you have noticed, they are the most powerful force on the ground now and the genuine FSA fighters have practically very few power compared to them.

I haven't seen evidence that most of the USA arms reach Al-Qaeda, but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it did (besides my ignorance on the matter does not prove it is not so anyway). I think this is the main reason the west and the USA are limiting the weapons supplied to small arms so far.

Because I'm new and don't have 30 posts, I cannot post a link. Put this in Google and read the thread:

"Lunatic Outpost Syrian rebel massacre of 230+ Abducted Civilians and more vids"

I could only watch the first couple and had to turn off the third. Beware because they cannot be unseen.

So much evil in the world. :cry:

rest in peace. I have also watched same kind of video from Afganistaan. There a hostage was being chopped of with a knife. First they cut his fingers off, then they halaal his head off. Poor fellow couldn't even scream properly. Makes me wonder what huminty is moving towards, shameless Islamic militants, they are only increasing hatred towards their own muslim community via these acts. Jihad a holly war, such a bulsh!t.
I hope admins not gona ban me after this post. But truth hurts.

Back
Top Bottom