dDACnjc.jpg

Taliban kill Pakistani soldier in attack on army bunker
By Reuters
Published: July 7, 2015
72SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
916527-PakistanarmyAFP-1436275293-391-640x480.jpg

A photo of Pakistan army. PHOTO: AFP

WANA: A Taliban gunman on Tuesday shot and killed a Pakistani soldier in an attack on an army bunker in South Waziristan, an official said.

The attack in South Waziristan, a mountainous region on the country’s border with Afghanistan, comes as the military presses an offensive against Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan hideouts in neighbouring North Waziristan.

An intelligence official said Taliban militants hiding in the mountains fired into the army outpost, killing one solider and wounding another.

Read: Four soldiers killed as army pushes to finish anti-Taliban offensive

“The army shot back, but the enemy hid in the forest cover,” the official said on condition of anonymity, because he was not authorised to speak to the media.

Pakistan began a major offensive in North Waziristan last summer to drive out TTP and other extremist militants who launch attacks on government and civilian targets from strongholds there.

The army is meeting fierce resistance as it moves further into the lower-lying areas of the Shawal Valley, the Taliban’s last stronghold in North Waziristan, military officials said.

Read: 1st phase of Shawal operation completed

Over the weekend, four Pakistani soldiers were killed in three separate attacks in North and South Waziristan.

Extremely difficult looking at the images. what is apparent is that the men who have spilled their blood are from all ethnic groups and backgrounds. My heart goes out to those kids left without fathers ....... RIP.

Soldiering will always remain the profession that can requires the ultimate sacrifice. I salute each and every serving member of the armed forces .......

Salute to all our martyrs.

Not a good comment, in really bad taste and utterly disrespectful to all the shuhada.

Utmost respect to these soldiers and young men who sacrificed their lives against pure evil. My point was directed at the Pakistani civilians as a whole. Mullahs say they are mercenaries fighting America's wars. Nationalists call them Punjabi army, as seen in Sindh where they protested against allotment of land for the families of the martyrs. Then the rest are indifferent towards what these men and their families go through.

My point was, these men sacrificing their youth for tomorrow do not get the respect they deserve because honestly, we are a nation full of c******s. My comment did not warrant a negative rating.

It's sad to see these people. Sacrificing their own lives for a thankless nation full of mullahs, vile nationalists and indifferent !@#$^%as.

R.I.P

by "nationalists" do you really mean terrorists/seperatists?

i HATE how our media has enforced this ridiculous term "nationalist" as someone who seeks end to the union based on fcked up ethnic lines. "nationalists" supported by the enemy are "SCUM" and we'll brush them and throw them in the trash drum insha Allah.

With that said youre right - there are too many leftist/liberal shits who sit in air conditioned rooms and treat their workers poorly and then have the GALL to not accept the sacrifices of those who laid down their lives for the nation in uniform

pisses me off to the CORE

In the Army like in all the Services - people are brothers regardless of region, sect or other affiliation

wish the shit-brains who try to express divisions would learn from fine men like these...... true patriots, the ultimate sacrifice for our motherland, PAKISTAN

by "nationalists" do you really mean terrorists/seperatists?

i HATE how our media has enforced this ridiculous term "nationalist" as someone who seeks end to the union based on fcked up ethnic lines. "nationalists" supported by the enemy are "SCUM" and we'll brush them and throw them in the trash drum insha Allah.

With that said youre right - there are too many leftist/liberal shits who sit in air conditioned rooms and treat their workers poorly and then have the GALL to not accept the sacrifices of those who laid down their lives for the nation in uniform

pisses me off to the CORE

In the Army like in all the Services - people are brothers regardless of region, sect or other affiliation

wish the shit-brains who try to express divisions would learn from fine men like these...... true patriots, the ultimate sacrifice for our motherland, PAKISTAN

Nationalists come in all shapes and size. An example of peaceful nationalists would be ANP. I took particular dislike to them after there was a protest in Sindh against allotment of land for the martyrs. They had placards saying "land of Sindh belongs to the Sindhis". I was speaking of people like those. Then there are those MQM thugs always using "Punjabi army" card on television.

Utmost respect to these soldiers and young men who sacrificed their lives against pure evil. My point was directed at the Pakistani civilians as a whole. Mullahs say they are mercenaries fighting America's wars. Nationalists call them Punjabi army, as seen in Sindh where they protested against allotment of land for the families of the martyrs. Then the rest are indifferent towards what these men and their families go through.

My point was, these men sacrificing their youth for tomorrow do not get the respect they deserve because honestly, we are a nation full of c******s. My comment did not warrant a negative rating.
True, a hundred percent true. Our nation is full of the type of people you speak of. But look at the positive side: our nation is also full of men and women ready to give their lives to defend it, people we must honor, respect and cherish.

I've removed the rating. Your previous post gave the wrong idea.

Nationalists come in all shapes and size. An example of peaceful nationalists would be ANP. I took particular dislike to them after there was a protest in Sindh against allotment of land for the martyrs. They had placards saying "land of Sindh belongs to the Sindhis". I was speaking of people like those. Then there are those MQM thugs always using "Punjabi army" card on television.

ANP arent nationalists....they are leftist/marxist losers with proven corruption

Jinnah Sahib was a nationalist. Not these scum-wads. The provinces belong to all Pakistanis. This whole turf thing propagated by the likes of fat slobs like altaf the british citizen is beyond STUPID

dead-beat losers....sick and tired of constantly seeing their bloody faces and hearing about them

Last edited:
"These things we do, that others may live". Salute to our armed forces and their tireless sacrifice. Pak fauj tuj ko salam!

A must watch for everyone ...No words to describe this video.

Capt Akash Aftab Rabbani Shaheed
Capt. Akash Aftab Rabbani (Shaheed) embraced martyrdom on July 15, 2014.. He is the first Shaheed of Ongoing Operation Zarb e Azb and First ever Sitara e Basalat of Abbottabad..

No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. You were gone before i knew it and only God knows why.
My heart heart still aches in sadness and secret tears still flow, what it meant to lose you, no one will ever know.

Akash I only miss you when I'm breathing ..

Courtesy: Sister of the Brave Captain

Capt Akash Aftab Rabbani Shaheed | Facebook

CNRq5y2UwAADsmg.jpg

Assistant Director of ISI Sajjad Ali Shaheed was martyred last week at Gulshan 13-D, Karachi During Operation.

CNMdxf2VAAAQBj8.jpg

CNMdxP-VAAAXp6d.jpg

CNL1LTzUkAAR_xi.jpg

Lt Col Faisal Embraced Shahadat in Shawal Valley Today, May his Soul Rest in Peace Ameen.

Shaheed Capt Umar Farooq Martyred on Aug 12,2015 in North Waziristan laid to rest.
CMTI06_UwAABjNE.jpg

CMTI1CSUwAAglvI.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom