What's new

Honoring our Martyrs

I must say I am surprised that Geo actually ran that piece - the military bashing, Taliban appeasers that they are.

Geo - Dawn News & PTV Covered as far as I know and the reason we were told that the guy fought even after ammunition had finished with such courage that they had to tell about him, even in a small clip... but still...

Last edited:
My dear friend i think you must give some more time to this site so that you can enlighten yourself as regards to the truth about these "talibans"-who is funding them, what/who they are and what they want. These humans whom we call talibans "today" are not by any means humans. They are just living beings whose profession is killing and fighting. They fight for money because they can't/don't want to do any respectable job. By nature the don;t have the nick of being under command of someone, may it be a bank, shop or a multi national enterprise. They are rightly being used by our enemies for what they can do best i.e. KILL.

Those idiots in FATA are essentially tools in the hands of those who are trying to exploit them against Pakistan. The fact that we cannot distinguish between the ones set on destroying Pakistan and those who are trying to save her is the reason we are facing such problems.

Xishan,

If you want sharia (which is the right of every Muslim), then do so without picking up the gun. When you pick up the gun, you weaken the unity of the entire nation. This is a bigger fitna than the one when you do not have sharia. These idiots in the tribal areas do not realize that if there is no Pakistan, there is no sharia...all they will become is somebody else's pawn and then too there would be no sharia as the last thing that Pakistan's detractors want is a group of people adhering to Sharia.

Jana,

Based on what you are saying about Maj Zia and his posting to the PMA, that really is a sad thing. Usually officers of the rank of Capt and Maj are posted to PMA to be Platoon commanders and Company commanders. Only the best in the Army are picked to undertake these appointments as they shape the future leaders of the Pakistan Army. Its very unfortunate that we are losing such fine men and people still have doubts about who the enemies of the state of Pakistan are..:tsk:

"Think not of those, who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead. Nay, they are living. With their Lord they have provision." (3:169)

"Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah. And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve."
(2:214)

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Paradise): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through the Torah, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his Covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme." (9:111)

My Favorite Picture of Major Zia ul Haq Shaheed

This Picture Was Shown on TV - Maj Zia (Shaheed) On Exercise With Troops

May Allah Bless You Zia Bhai ! You Exchanged Your Life for Paradise...

Jazakallah Khair !

Attachments

• Zia.jpg
    Zia.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 46
Oh God!

We all will owe big time to this guy! Jana would you know anything about his family? How to contact them? We all should write to them and thank them... And perhaps if needed arrange for financial assistance to them?

Salute!

Thats a very good idea, I'm sure his family will appreciate it.
We need more people like the shaheed to inspire the jawans. :pakistan:

Add another selfless soul to this thread.

No /2008-ISPR

Dated 12-9-2008

Rawalpindi, September 12: Namaz-e-Jinaza of Major Asad Akbar, who embraced shahadat on Thursday in Bajaur was held at his native village Qasmi in district Mardan. He was laid to rest with full military honours.
Major Asad was fighting gallantly and went close to militants’ location, on 11 September at Tang Khata, in Bajaur, to evict them from the area. Meanwhile, his own location came under heavy fire in which he embraced shahadat.
Major Asad Akbar was commissioned in 25 Punjab Regiment on 22nd April 2000. He had a brilliant Military career. He is survived by his wife and a one month old son.

ISPR Press Release

To Allah we belong, and to Him we return. (Quran).

It is verified Hadith that dying while in the act of defending the border of an Islamic nation against any threat is Shahadat and Jannat Firdaus right away (this includes not only taliban but drones and seal teams as well). Now tell me who is Muslim in this scenario...the verified Muslims in uniform or the un-verifiable and unknown Muslims who might not even be Muslims sent in to **** on our border and destablize our Islamic country? If they were truly extremist Muslims, they would be attacking foreign invaders not Muslim neighbors. Instead they have a thirst for blood and are using religion as an excuse to kill anyone, probably all of you in their distorted eyes. There have been hordes of people who tried taking this religion astray but were ultimately shamed and destroyed beyond recognition in the end due to the wrath of God.

These taliban and al qaeda turn places of worship into places of ignorance and death, they brainwash people into thinking that suicide is shahadat. Our soldiers don't commit suicide even though in some cases they go into firefights less armed than the taliban. Lets focus on the true bravery instead of pure cowardice and basically what amounts to nothing more than terrorism. Would you want these guys governing you? Executing your mom for walking outside without a male to watch her? Chopping off hands for not having a beard? Shame on them they are not brothers and the only advice I have for them is to lay down their arms and think of their families. Go get a job and buy some food for your starving children, throw away the kalashnikov it is evil in the hands of idiots.

Just because I am not against going after these foreign insurgents does not mean I am a pro American lapdog. We should go after 1 problem at a time. But I care more about my country's sovereignty and territorial integrity than a bunch of pirates and their distorted view of Shariah. Nobody denies their right to conduct defensive measures against a foreign occupier in Afghanistan, but the last time I checked Pakistan has very little to do with what's going on there.

Oh God!

We all will owe big time to this guy! Jana would you know anything about his family? How to contact them? We all should write to them and thank them... And perhaps if needed arrange for financial assistance to them?

Salute!

Asim,

Please let me know if you are able to get contact details of his family.

Asim,

Please let me know if you are able to get contact details of his family.
Our best hope for that is Jana...

Jana? Make some calls for us. Start with the army, the ministries... so on. Even local newspapers who might have already interviewed the family.

Back
Top Bottom