What's new

Honoring our Martyrs

All I see is that we are in war with our own people.
We are loosing our assets(military) in fighting the wrong war.
These soldiers were meant to be standing at borders guarding us but sadly there are operating inside borders.
We lack leader ship that could take us out of this helly mess.

May their souls rest in peace.

Thank you Mohd. Zia-ul-Haq, you made us proud! :pakistan:
R.I.P.

And now let me tell you one more thing about great great Shaheed Maj. Muhammad Zia ul Haq which i bet no one of you know.

His posting orders for PMA were issued and he was about to leave from Swat to PMA.
But due to tension in the area he asked the authorities for staying in the Swat with his soldiers. He stayed back for gaurding motherland against terrorists.

All of those who were posted in other areas were meant to leave for their new station of posting but among them eleven others and Maj Ziaul Haq (Shaheed) prefered to stay in the area.

And he embrassed Shahadat with two brave soldiers of Pakistan Army :pakistan:

I know about that, His baby was born 2-3 weeks back and he was given leave to go see him but he went and saw him, said the azan in the baby's ear and packed his bag back to his duty, cancelling his leave.

On his last talk to relatives he said "I Will Not Spare anyone Who Dares To Damage My Country"

I will try to post some more pics of the brave man.

Dawn News and Geo Tv have made a special documentry about Maj Zia Shaheed... The way he sacrificed by fighting with courage... Recalling the martyrdom of Mehfooz Shaheed (Nishan e Haider)

with due respects to every one May Allah have mercy on thoese who are striving for ISLAM and ALLAH...
Dont I seem a bit confusion..... dont I ? whom I talking about? Maj Zia or Taliban.

It Saddens me a lot that our contrymen are killing each others and honestly speaking I have severe doubts about being on right side.

I think its about time that we should stop bloodshed and start reconcillation amongst us.

By the way somebody above menstioned Talibaan and cowards in ISlamabad making deals, my sweet brother BLOOD IS RED EVERYWHERE it neither changes with doving on uniform nor with having beared and talking about shariah.

Point is we should re evalutae our standpoint and should do sensiblly so misereis of our country men can end

Whoever even thinks Taliban are fighting for Islam has either blindfolded himself because of some political motive, or simply ignoring the facts... Imagine THEIR RELIGION (Which is Sadly NOT Islam) all over Pakistan??? Murders?? Killings?? Blasts??? Suicide Bombing???

And Why Do You People Forget That India is Funding and Supplying Weapons through Aghanistan to the Criminals which call themselves TALIBAN

And my Friend.. Beard is NOT a symbol of Islam, even Jews Maintain it, and even Iblees does have a beard... What the miscreants are doing are only paving a red carpet of blood to help give USA a reason to atack us, which they have not been able to get lately, but now since taliban are on the US move, who knows when they will lead their Masters (Us, India, Isreal) home

And a news Item for my "Taliban Shariah" Lover.... How do you think would India like to supply weapons to people who want Islamization?? Laugh it off... thats not shariah thats shararat... What are 1500+ Elite commandos of Indian Army doing in Afghanistan ??? do they fight there?? No! they train miscreants so pakistan can be destablized

By the way why striev for islam here? Where there are already so many muslims??? Why not in india ?? why not in USA?? think !!!

Wake up and see the dawn... otherwise it will be too late!!

Last edited:
My dear friend i think you must give some more time to this site so that you can enlighten yourself as regards to the truth about these "talibans"-who is funding them, what/who they are and what they want. These humans whom we call talibans "today" are not by any means humans. They are just living beings whose profession is killing and fighting. They fight for money because they can't/don't want to do any respectable job. By nature the don;t have the nick of being under command of someone, may it be a bank, shop or a multi national enterprise. They are rightly being used by our enemies for what they can do best i.e. KILL.

I had spent quite a time not only in these forums but also in some places which are common for many.

Anyway my suggestion is that plz open your minds be logical we are cutting our own limbs and parts.

I wanted to keep things between the lines but if u want it that way so be it.

we are all muslims and that should be our first and only priority should be implementation of shariah.. do i have to tell u the slogan of Pak Army.

It is beyond imagination that a hole genration of people are dying and vying for killings, just for fun of it.. What r u trying suggest??? my brother its not like that maybe we should stop for a minute and re evaluate the situation. Whom we are fighting?? and for what? what are they asking and what we had asked 60 years ago? what do u feel partition was all about? Maybe I have poor memory, correct me if I am wrong but 'Pakistan Ka mutlub kiya?? LA ILA HA IL LALAH' or was it 'moderate enlightment'. Half a million people laid there life for what?? Just they liked to die or they had nothing better to do ?? Would they had given it a danm for modern enlightment??
When an infantry man charge whats the slogan?? Narae Takbeer or something else??

I hate to talk about this but maybe we are on wrong side this time. Maj Zia's Blood is as sacred and dear to me as some one killed in bajur north waziristan or anywhere. Its Same all are cut on me. I wish unity and pray may ALLAH put on right path.

xishan
man f with this brother hood muslim hood thing with these bunch of rag tag bast@rds!! i am seriously sick and tired of hearing this crap... we are not living in 14th century, indeed this is 21st century so why dont you gather around some bunch rag tags and protest front of UAE or KSA government department to bring shariah-law.. i bet you the protest wont even last 2 seconds before all of you are deported from the country!

I had spent quite a time not only in these forums but also in some places which are common for many.

Anyway my suggestion is that plz open your minds be logical we are cutting our own limbs and parts.

we are all muslims and that should be our first and only priority should be implementation of shariah.. do i have to tell u the slogan of Pak Army.

It is beyond imagination that a hole genration of people are dying and vying for killings, just for fun of it.. What r u trying suggest??? my brother its not like that maybe we should stop for a minute and re evaluate the situation. Whom we are fighting?? and for what? what are they asking and what we had asked 60 years ago? what do u feel partition was all about? Maybe I have poor memory, correct me if I am wrong but 'Pakistan Ka mutlub kiya?? LA ILA HA IL LALAH' or was it 'moderate enlightment'. Half a million people laid there life for what?? Just they liked to die or they had nothing better to do ?? Would they had given it a danm for modern enlightment??
When an infantry man charge whats the slogan?? Narae Takbeer or something else??

I hate to talk about this but maybe we are on wrong side this time. Maj Zia's Blood is as sacred and dear to me as some one killed in bajur north waziristan or anywhere. Its Same all are cut on me. I wish unity and pray may ALLAH put on right path.

I will only say one line-don't mix Islam with radicalism, extremism and fundamentalism.

Moreover, if I am a guud Muslim i am supposed to follow Islam extremely, and fundamentally, but what the so called talibans are doing is not Islam.

I am a sunni or shia or deobandi just because i was born ib such a family. Some of us keep beard, some don't, some keep the beard with mustaches some don't, some wants to wear green turbans some white and some black.

Is this Islam; no it is just because he or she has been brought up in that environment. So my dear we are not Muslims by religion we have become Muslims just because of our social values.

We have started believing in a social Islam that has been modified by ourselves according to our geographical locations and ideology.

You live in FATA for you not keeping a beard would be anti-Islam, some Muslim lady living in the West might not even consider wearing sleeve less non-Islamic.

So it is not the question of Islam it is the question of Pakistan. They are just using this tool to malign us and the irony is that people are being affected by it.

There is no doubt that Pakistan ka matlab still is LA ILA HA ILLALLAH, and we are proud if following Islam in its extreme form, there is nothing wrong in being a fundamental Muslim, but the problem is that there is a very thin hair line in being a guud(fundamental and extremist) Muslim defined by our Islamic values and being a terrorist (again a fundamentalist and extremist).

Last edited:

Don't keep the things between the lines let me clear all the confusiosns right hear.
The biggest sin is to destabalize an existing islamic state and any one taking arms in Pakistan are helping anti-state elements. these so called mullahs are kafir-e-azam. They have done enormous damage not only to Pakistan infect, they have maligned Islam and made mockery of Jihad. They have made the lives of Muslim hell world over and in particular of Pakistanis.
indians can pay any tom & dick some money to grow beared and incite people confused people to fight against Pak army. before very same mullahs were on pay role of CIA and now hired by RAW.
They were working for foreign interests before and now it has not changed much.
Let me remind you without Pak army there will be no Pakistan and every mullah who is fighting on the name of Islam will be first one to convert to hinduism.
Do you really believe that these fake mullahs are answer to international coalition? Do you think suppression of women and minorities is what islam tells us?
I think you should read between the lines.
Pakistan first and that is the salogan of Pakistan Army.
If there is no Pakistan their will be no place for Muslims on this earth.
It should be clear to every Muslim on this earth.
Every Muslim country will be happy to join hands with anti pakistan elements if they have a gain a single penny.
Karzai is one loud example.
We have to fight our war our self and if we expect any sort of support it will come from China... The very same people these bearded traitors kidnapped and caused us humiliation and I must say was the trigger point.
It is beyond imagination that a hole genration of people are dying and vying for killings, just for fun of it.. What r u trying suggest??? my brother its not like that maybe we should stop for a minute and re evaluate the situation. Whom we are fighting?? and for what? what are they asking and what we had asked 60 years ago? what do u feel partition was all about?
Yeah, why those fake Mullahs cum paid killers and terrorists have to start from Pakistan?
Are you suggesting Pakistan army is fighting out their for fun? Are you not familiar with the international pressure.
it is law of the state if you start threatning your fellow citizens with gun than you must face it.

Maybe I have poor memory, correct me if I am wrong but 'Pakistan Ka mutlub kiya?? LA ILA HA IL LALAH' or was it 'moderate enlightment'. Half a million people laid there life for what?? Just they liked to die or they had nothing better to do ?? Would they had given it a danm for modern enlightment??
please, don't misinterpret things. There is no such dictionary or offical doctrine which proves any such salogans aother than vogue things from Soviet war time.
Any way 'LA ILA HA IL LALAH' has nothing to do with the religon of armed mullahs.
FYI, their exist fatwa that those armed mullahs are nothing more than Kafirs and need not be followed.

I think you just disrespect a brave sole and a Shaheed. When you raise this debate. You made me angry and I responded to you for the reason that you should not suceed in creating more confusions.

Geo News Clip About Major Zia Shaheed

Kehta tha Mein Lar Jaonga...
Dat Jaonga... Kat Jaonga...

Par Teri Kasam... Ae Dharti Maan...
Dushman Ko Maar Bhagaonga...

Sar Hath Mein Le Ke Laya Hun...
Teray Kadmon Mein Rakh Jaonga...

Last edited by a moderator:
its really hard for me to control my emotions after watching this clip. my condolence to "maj. muhaamad zia ul haq (shaheed)"s family..

May God bless his soul and grant his family the strength to bear this loss.

Our soldiers fighting in northern areas to safe us from terrorists, Mr Xeshan if your Family will be blast in sucide attack of these Drug Lords Army Called thereself Talban then i will ask you what is your feelings, our soldiers martyrs during fight and kill many terrorists to safe Pakistan from these suicide bombers who are acting on foreign forces, these people call their self Muslims but they are not, how a Muslim can kill other Muslims as prophet say who save one person save all humanity and who kill one person kill all humanity, and why government not spreading the Fatwa of Imam Kaba that Jihad is valid only on the call of State not on call of any person(Drug Lords) who are greedy for money only, these people are funded by Drug mafia because Drug mafia don’t want Pakistan's control on that area so that they can continue their (non Islamic)work and they are saying they are doing jihad but that is not jihad but what our Army fighting against them is Jihad and please don’t spare a person who fight against Pakistan, actually because of these people Muslims are known as terrorists , we should get rid of these people as in china revolution Moisa Tung get rid of all Drug users (Ifumchies), So we should also get rid of these peoples who are poisoning our society with Drugs and killing inocent Muslims. And all our Soldiers Martyrs in this battle deserve the NISHAN-E-Hider :pakistan:

Hon Sir,

You are no doubt a devout Muslim and I am not the one to cast doubt on that. As a Muslim I have no objection to implementation of Sharia Law. But which Sharia?
Deobandis and Wahabis consider others such as Braelvis and Shia's to practice Shirk. This is their opinion. I am not a Wahabi or a Deobandi but I am definitely not a mushrik.

This debate has been going on for a very long time. Ibne Arabi, the great Sufi master and Ibne Timiyia were contemporaries. However Ibne Timiyia; considered the fifth Imam by the Salafeen/ Wahabis; considered Ibne Arabi mushrik. Ibne Timiyia was not a 'Prophet' nor was Abdul Wahab or Qassim Nanatowi, the founder of the Deoband School. How come you only consider their interpretation correct and all others wrong? Isn’t there a slightest possibility that you could have strayed instead?

Kindly read life of Abdul Wahab, he started armed rebellion against the Ottoman Khalifa and by many he was a heretic as to take up arms against Amir ul Momineen is wrong itself.

It so happened that followers of Abdul Wahab with the help of the non-believing English managed to win a Wahabi Kingdom. Does this victory by force of arms make what could possibly be a heretic sect right and others wrong?

In your opinion this may be so, but not in my mind. Just because you think that you are right doesn’t give you the right to force your views on me. I think Wahabis and Deobandis are naive and have strayed from the path of true Islam in their zeal. They ignore the Quranic verse " La Ikraha Fiddeen" meaning that there is no 'Jabr' in religion. But I am not going to force my views on you, as you will be answerable to Allah on the day of Judgement like every one else.

What I object is that you and your Taliban friends do the same and let me live in peace. Taliban may consider me mushrik but I consider Taliban an enemy of Islam as thru their action they are doing more harm to Islam than anyone has done since the Crusades.

Pakistan is a Muslim country. No law can be made here which is contrary to Islam. Pakistanis have been Muslims for countless generations and we don’t need ignorant mullahs force us on to the righteous path.

Partition was meant to create a homeland for Muslims to live in peace. It was never an intention of the founder to create a theocratic state. All Deobandi sholars were against the creation of Pakistan any way, therefore please dont quote me the reason for partition. Just read Quaid's speach to the first Assembly. But of course, many people of Deobandi School consider the founder of Pakistan 'Kafir e Azam'.

Last edited:
Rest in Peace Soldier.

We honor you for your sacrifice, the sacrifices of those before you, and those to come.

We pray your family finds the fortitude to cope with their loss.

Back
Top Bottom