What's new

Honoring Major Ismail Shaheed

N/A

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
North Waziristan: According to sources, Major Ismail was fighting against terrorists on an important mission during which he got badly injured.
The injuries got severe soon and he could not continue to fight for the nation and embraced Shahadat.

The operation against terrorists took place at Shawwal, near Afghan border in North Waziristan.

Martyred Major Ismail belonged to the 36 Frontier Force of Pakistan Army and he was born and bread in the provincial capital of K-P, Peshawar.

Major Ismail has left wife and two years old daughter behind.
Major Ismail sacrifices his life | Baaghi TV, Pakistan

Major-Ismail-2.jpg

Major-Ismail-1.jpg

IokbOJ2aA0oDXGDlXPrcqd6bC7v-dQoUZ7LF5d-wKEo43b0jNWycZFsohQ0lydOVp_fivy3mlavLAEzLy4MekWLNShBMyFhrtErJmaX7f6nwmcJlq1w-eyx17qu_YFfbQ08=s1600

uj4XvNvDmR03n8AiogEEpFpznxU9SU7By_phpSMPitFShGwc1ahp3xK5sZ2ifo_IW8Tgx-qlijfTvTOcrQo1BCDk8hMyzDEtlA2QXhMNJ7-Q6i0V610Q3EmVP7vO2on9=s1600

JNpE5JjJ7POvKEakoXxicpwT1-y2qiMa0V4CrPqNZ9DGftp1XycF1-avB6gtprcmceOLc9ic9-fDUV1k_G9VPpaImp5nVx43rmaPo4AttkvkDgH1MuZ2Ah-Z57ReCjzZPA=s1600

Without sons like you sir our nation is just another nation on the map, your dedication and patriotism give Pakistan its identity. After hearing of your Shahadat, the whole nation and myself are proud to have such sons like yourself. There is nothing more valuable than the gift of Shahadat on this god's earth, you sir have achieved the ultimate destiny of a soldier. Many wish for Shahadat but few achieve this task. Major Ismail Shaheed I thank your for protecting our nation. Your Shahadat will not go in vain Sir. May Allah(swt) grant you the highest place in heaven. Watan ki mitti gawah rehna

Last edited:
North Waziristan: According to sources, Major Ismail was fighting against terrorists on an important mission during which he got badly injured.
The injuries got severe soon and he could not continue to fight for the nation and embraced Shahadat.

The operation against terrorists took place at Shawwal, near Afghan border in North Waziristan.

Martyred Major Ismail belonged to the 36 Frontier Force of Pakistan Army and he was born and bread in the provincial capital of K-P, Peshawar.

Major Ismail has left wife and two years old daughter behind.
Major Ismail sacrifices his life | Baaghi TV, Pakistan

View attachment 256914

View attachment 256915

IokbOJ2aA0oDXGDlXPrcqd6bC7v-dQoUZ7LF5d-wKEo43b0jNWycZFsohQ0lydOVp_fivy3mlavLAEzLy4MekWLNShBMyFhrtErJmaX7f6nwmcJlq1w-eyx17qu_YFfbQ08=s1600

uj4XvNvDmR03n8AiogEEpFpznxU9SU7By_phpSMPitFShGwc1ahp3xK5sZ2ifo_IW8Tgx-qlijfTvTOcrQo1BCDk8hMyzDEtlA2QXhMNJ7-Q6i0V610Q3EmVP7vO2on9=s1600

JNpE5JjJ7POvKEakoXxicpwT1-y2qiMa0V4CrPqNZ9DGftp1XycF1-avB6gtprcmceOLc9ic9-fDUV1k_G9VPpaImp5nVx43rmaPo4AttkvkDgH1MuZ2Ah-Z57ReCjzZPA=s1600

Without sons like you sir our nation is just another nation on the map, your dedication and patriotism give Pakistan its identity. After hearing of your Shahadat, the whole nation and myself are proud to have such sons like yourself. There is nothing more valuable than the gift of Shahadat on this god's earth, you sir have achieved the ultimate destiny of a soldier. Many wish for Shahadat but few achieve this task. Major Ismail Shaheed I thank your for protecting our nation. Your Shahadat will not go in vain Sir. May Allah(swt) grant you the highest place in heaven. Watan ki mitti gawah rehna
RIP his death will not be in vain.

Allah Kareem blessed this soul with eternal peace. May Allah Kareem also give me maqam e shahadat!

ALLAH Darajat buland farmayay. AAMEEN. A very nice fellow and a good Son.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon

Pakistan Army major killed in terrorist ambush in NWA

maj-ismail.jpg

The officer was identified as Major Ismail. He was killed when a group of militants attacked the military checkpost in Dandi Katch area.

The checkpost was located at the Pak-Afghan border.

After the latest terror strike, the security forces conducted an operation in the area and killed over 20 terrorists.

The body of the slain army major was airlifted to Peshawar for funeral prayers and burial.

At least 15 militants have been killed and seven of their hideouts destroyed in fresh air attacks in Pakistan’s lawless tribal region bordering Afghanistan last day.

“15 terrorists were killed and 7 of their hideouts destroyed in Shawal today (Sunday) through aerial strikes,” said the ISPR statement.

Pakistan Army major killed in terrorist ambush in NWA -

As long as our nation keeps producing such heroes our enemies malicious and nefarious designs against us will never succeed. We will prevail and reach that time and era of peace.

We have lost another brave son of our soil but his passing will not be in vain. It is up to is yo carry his will and create a peaceful and prosperous Pakistan that is a gem of a nation.

..................................................................................................................
.Salute to all the Brave Soldiers and Shaheeds of Pakistan...:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom