What's new

Hoisting of national flag upsets militant group

Should not that be a worry. Articulate, polite but mislead. I would be very scared of him if he was in UK
oh boy, if you see the guys in UK you wont fell safer anymore. there is a breed of borne-again in your face types who are really butthurt that why they cant turn UK into like Syria or Pakistan. many of them have been going to Syria and Pakistan.

thankfully some of them have been droned.

oh boy, if you see the guys in UK you wont fell safer anymore. there is a breed of borne-again in your face types who are really butthurt that why they cant turn UK into like Syria or Pakistan. many of them have been going to Syria and Pakistan.

thankfully some of them have been droned.
I do see them now and most of them are in wandsworth prison.

Hmmm....
Well at least you admit that it would detect them when the target is not "cloaked".... whole idea is of a silent assassin type thing which hunts at night, i would not like to indulge into further discussion here.
As far as ieds are concerned i've already said i don't stand behind it but even i understand that a separate sort of sensor package is required.

Sir,

You fishing in PISS pond---.

Then why invite---.

I guess that children act like children---try as much as they want to look like adults.
Well i did invite you but i didn't say that i'd host you, as i've said i'm not interested one bit. Also, i really wish to leave if you let me so, instead of trying your level best to prove that somebody is arguing to please.

Back
Top Bottom