What's new

Hmong tribe, the loser to ancient Hua-Xia until they reach S.E Asia and still continue losing.

somsak

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hmong looks very Chinese
index.php

f-7.jpg

f-3.jpg

Hmong keep losing from China central plain, each lost continue with southward migration, until reach S.E Asia Mainland. Today, Hmong can be found in South China, Thailand, Lao, Vietnam

640px-Hmong_diaspora.png

The tribe must be very well documented in Chinese history.

Hmong people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lately, Hmong join Indo-China war, and pick the side of U.S against Communist Lao. Hmong leaders chose the wrong side agian. I'm not so sure about ethnic Hmong involvement in Vietnam. May be some VN can clarify about this.

On internet articles, I read that ethnic Hmong chose to fight against Han. Ethnic Dai choose to fight for Han. Somehow Nanzhao kingdom was created for Dai ethnic group to help Han fight Hmong. I'm not so sure.

Anyone here is grand historian?

Last edited:
Hmong looks very Chinese
index.php

f-7.jpg

f-3.jpg

Hmong keep losing from China central plain, each lost continue with southward migration, until reach S.E Asia Mainland. Today, Hmong can be found in South China, Thailand, Lao, Vietnam

640px-Hmong_diaspora.png

Lately, Hmong join Indo-China war, and pick the side of U.S against Communist Lao. Hmong leaders chose the wrong side agian. I'm not so sure about ethnic Hmong involvement in Vietnam. May be some VN can clarify about this.

On internet articles, I read that ethnic Hmong chose to fight against Han. Ethnic Dai choose to fight for Han. Somehow Nanzhao kingdom was created for Dai ethnic group to help Han fight Hmong. I'm not so sure.

Please do not say they are loser. It is very racist. When China is weak, no Chinese like to hear that Chinese are loser.

Please do not say they are loser. It is very racist. When China is weak, no Chinese like to hear that.

According to my understanding, they lost the war in central plain. Then they lost San-Miao kingdom, then They keep losing&southward migration. They are now hill tribes in Lao, North of Thailand, North of Vietnam.

Therefore, I say they keep losing.

yup,,,,,i watched gran torino....:p:
?
friend, me is English as 2nd language. What is do you mean you watched gran torino?

its a Clint Eastwood movie,,,,,about a immigrant Hmong family in trouble...
i came to know about hmong people from that movie:agree:
There is also high incidence of sudden unexpected death syndrome in hmong ppl.

What? Battle of Zhuolu became battle between Han and Hmong? You do realize that battle is only a legendary myth happened more than 5000 years ago when only tribes fought against each other. Tribal clans! No such ethnics such as Han or Hmong even existed that long. Plus, the clan tribes belonged to Dongyi, and were merged with clans from central plains after battle. Google Dongyi 东夷 tribes.  They are basically tribes living in eastern China. After the merger of various tribes, and esp. after Han Dynasty, the term referred to people living further east, i.e. Japan. How are they even related to Hmong people? Based on their legends? lol You do realize how people love to glorify their own history, esp. when they have no written records, just oral stories.

Hmong looks very Chinese
index.php

f-7.jpg

f-3.jpg

640px-Hmong_diaspora.png

The battle of Zhuolu had Huangdi-Yandi vs Chi You of Maio origin. He was defeated and his tribe went southward.

Hmongs are Maio people?

The Hmong tribes are not losers, since now we mostly have the Hmong blood in our vein.

The Viet members here were wrong, the South Chinese have much more Hmong blood than Baiyue blood. The North Chinese also have largely mixed with the Hmong tribes in the Central China.

Our leaders from Mao to Xi, all of them have the Hmong mixture. So this gives you an idea how well integrated between Hmong and Han.

Last edited:
Hmong looks very Chinese
index.php

f-7.jpg

f-3.jpg

640px-Hmong_diaspora.png

Hmong in Chinese is Miao, China has many miaos in south China. Dai is a minority related to Thai and your culture, but have very good relationship with Han since acient times

They looked like today's Hunan, Sichuan people. In China, Hunan and Sichuan,also have many Hmong

Back
Top Bottom