If they play like tigers, I dont care if they win or lose ! :pakistan:

Bjgslw4CUAEQVeZ.jpg

the moment !

1992+Cricket+World+Cup+Australia+New+Zealand+ypC-INIHB7Kl.jpg

Pakistan-World-Cup-1992-Winning-Moment-Picture-210609.jpg
1992+Cricket+World+Cup+Australia+New+Zealand+QD2cVkArR8tl.jpg

43950DFF67ECA874C1A8608D8ECF058B_1286166672376_94.jpg

1992+Cricket+World+Cup+Australia+New+Zealand+wkY-y4eoA5Ml.jpg

Nawazsharif-primeminister-Imran-khan-and-team-with-worldcup-1992-group-photo.jpg

1992+Cricket+World+Cup+Australia+New+Zealand+Qdaw6bCKZXMl.jpg
THSHK_IMRAN_KHAN_1538761g.jpg

668805-pakistan-1992-world-cup.jpg

Last edited:
After 22 years, everything has changed except that moron Intikhab Alam, he's still with the team in one way or another.. :hitwall:

yup. I wonder what gidar singhi he plays to be there?

A group of Sheep was led by a fearsome lion won the ultimate battle.....

I remember watching India Pak match, and Pakistan New Zealand and final... I was in 3rd grade... Inzy played unbelievable in semi...

A group of Sheep was led by a fearsome lion won the ultimate battle.....

I remember watching India Pak match, and Pakistan New Zealand and final... I was in 3rd grade... Inzy played unbelievable in semi...
i wont call a team having : miandad, inzmam, waqar, waseem etc a team of sheeps :) but what really matters is 1992 was first victory in our glorious golden streak !!!

i wont call a team having : miandad, inzmam, waqar, waseem etc a team of sheeps :) but what really matters is 1992 was first victory in our glorious golden streak !!!
If you ask me, today's Pakistan team has better players than those were in 1992 WC winning squad..

They have good openers, stability giving Mahammed hafeez, raw batting power like Umar and kamran akmal, wizard like Saeed Ajmal, good talented fast ballers like Gul and company.. and dont forget Boom Boom lala.. What they are missing is a captain like Imran... See Tuk Tuk can not match the Charisma of Imran... One of the best fast bowler, raw batting power and inspiring captain was a description of Imran.... He was very very good looking though if you want glamour.. Imran had disciplined his comrades.. And Apart from Miandad, and inzy, I dont think they were much of batting powerhouse.. Wasim was the most capable lieutenant he had..

So the bottom line is today's Pakistan side is better than the 1992 side, its just they need to add something called factor X (like Imran) to make a difference.. I personally feel, hafeez is better captain than Tuk Tuk....

Back
Top Bottom