What's new

History Of The Freemasons

You know its amazing that with more information available freely to them, that people become dumber......

Very True ..

And real issues at hand are .. get away from your keyboard go visit some of our IDP's .. Take a weekend .. It will be good for you .. You cant sit in your house and say we are being bulldozed by freemasons .. WE HAVE BEEN BULLDOZED ..

Please stop this time wasting nonsense propaganda .. They are nothing but things to distract you from real issues at hand .. They just make more money on your ignorance

I think this is not a propaganda. But i have to agree that they really make more money at the ignorance.

I don't know anything about freemason .What exactly is freemason ?

They are a century old group which helds its meetings in secracy and their lnguage of contact is geomatery.

You know its amazing that with more information available freely to them, that people become dumber......

so you can post something less dumber so that i may become smarter :D

I am a freemason and a Knights Templar. All US presidents were NOT Freemasons. All the signors of the US constitution were not Masons - most of them were.

We have nothing to do with the Illuminati, or the Skull & Bones group..

The history portion of the origins are mostly correct. The conspiracy portion starts @ post #5 and gets more and more hilarious!!

Relax, we are not trying to take over the world!!

So do you have somethingt more usefull to share. though you are not tryin to take over the world.

Owalis and others:

I am a freemason and a Knights Templar.

I can understand how you could be a free mason. But as far as I know you cannot be a knight Templar.

Knight Templars were a military-religious group who were authorized by the Pope to take over Jerusalem during the crusades. The interest in crusades decreased after a while and they later became bankers . (Forts held by knights were secure for deposits, their network in different countries allowed transfers and lack of family ensured honesty). One of the Pope's did not like them and removed the authorization for Knights to exist as a group and generally went on a witch hunt. Atleast for the next few years the organization did not exist and the pope has never given the authority for the group to re-form.

Forming another society with the same name does not make you a Knight.

The mere fact that you guys are probably registered as a non-profit in Canada/US (a territory that in turn has allegience to the Queen or another that is secular) makes you a "wannabe" Knights group. You cannot basically have a Knights templar without papal authority. And another is the fact that you cannot follow any of the original Knights mission - those who call themselves knights today are not monks, are not celibate, do not go charging to Jerusalem and often are not even Christians.

If I formed a Hashishin club of Kakinada and signed up as the chief, do I become a real Hashishin? That's sort of like Idi Amin calling himself the "King of Scotland".

So do you have somethingt more usefull to share. though you are not tryin to take over the world.

Certainly! Did you read the link I posted in post #15 completely?

I thought that was pretty comprehensive..what am I missing?

I can understand how you could be a free mason. But as far as I know you cannot be a knight Templar.

Knight Templars were a military-religious group who were authorized by the Pope to take over Jerusalem during the crusades. The interest in crusades decreased after a while and they later became bankers . (Forts held by knights were secure for deposits, their network in different countries allowed transfers and lack of family ensured honesty). One of the Pope's did not like them and removed the authorization for Knights to exist as a group and generally went on a witch hunt. Atleast for the next few years the organization did not exist and the pope has never given the authority for the group to re-form.

Forming another society with the same name does not make you a Knight.

The mere fact that you guys are probably registered as a non-profit in Canada/US (a territory that in turn has allegience to the Queen or another that is secular) makes you a "wannabe" Knights group. You cannot basically have a Knights templar without papal authority. And another is the fact that you cannot follow any of the original Knights mission - those who call themselves knights today are not monks, are not celibate, do not go charging to Jerusalem and often are not even Christians.

If I formed a Hashishin club of Kakinada and signed up as the chief, do I become a real Hashishin? That's sort of like Idi Amin calling himself the "King of Scotland".

Your post is awesome in it's stupidity!!!

You obviously know NOTHING about the Masons or the York Rite. You DO have to be a Christian to even take the degrees for Knight Templar, Royal Arch, or Knights of Malta.

You DO NOT need Papal authority for Knight Templar. Matter of fact we are at odds with the Vatican, thank you very much!

That's fine also that you are clueless about all this.

If you are interested go sign up and do the degrees. You can find out for yourself.

Until then...

You obviously know NOTHING about the Masons or the York Rite. You DO have to be a Christian to even take the degrees for Knight Templar, Royal Arch, or Knights of Malta.

You DO NOT need Papal authority for Knight Templar. Matter of fact we are at odds with the Vatican, thank you very much!

That's fine also that you are clueless about all this.

If you are interested go sign up and do the degrees. You can find out for yourself.

Until then...

Bah. From the Knight's templar website.
FAQ/INFO

THERE IS NO PROOF OF DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN THE ANCIENT ORDER AND THE MODERN ORDER KNOWN TO DAY AS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR.

What I am claiming is that you are just re-using an old name. And as long as there is no direct connection between the old KoT and the new one (either a time continuity or continuity of aim), this just remains a social club.

Look at the aims of the original Knights (again from the same website)
In short, the Knights Templar were laymen who protected and defended Christians traveling to Jerusalem. These men took vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and were renowned for their fierceness and courage in battle.

And look at the current activities

Members of the Order today organize fund-raising activities such as breakfasts, dinners, dances and flea markets for the support of Masonic-related youth groups, in addition to raising millions of dollars for charitable purposes

Anyway, what purpose would a Knight have when knights have neither the privilege of leading armies, nor Jerusalem under Muslim rule ?

------------------
To summarize, If you are a Knights templar, then I am the chief lord of Hashishins and the master of all of Arabia.I'll soon be setting up a website with FAQs and recruiting members.Anyone paying $100 a month and professing a belief that organizing tea parties to collect money for my club can join. Use of Hashish is optional.

Last edited:

Oh and I missed the Christian part. The Scottish rite does not need you to be a Christian. I could Google up another bunch of groups who also call themselves "Knights" who won't even ask you for a religious affiliation. I at least know of one group that calls itself the Jewish (open to Jews) Knights Templar. Seems like they are too poor to have a website.

Scottish Rite / About Scottish Rite / FAQ

ARE THERE ANY RELIGIOUS DISQUALIFICATIONS?
The Scottish Rite does not intrude on the religious beliefs of its members, but it does require that its adherents profess a belief in a Supreme Being, and urges its members to be active in their respective houses of worship. It does not attempt to teach any creed nor pretend to be a religion nor a substitute for religion. Scottish Rite practices universality.

Anyway, my claim is that unless you can either 1) Prove that you are somehow related to the original Knights and are a rebel group or 2) Get a papal authority to be a Knight (or one from British Queen, head of Anglican church), you are not really a Knight. You are just a bunch of guys using an old name to make yourselves sound cool.

Last edited:
Owalis and others:

I am a freemason and a Knights Templar. All US presidents were NOT Freemasons. All the signors of the US constitution were not Masons - most of them were.

We have nothing to do with the Illuminati, or the Skull & Bones group..

The history portion of the origins are mostly correct. The conspiracy portion starts @ post #5 and gets more and more hilarious!!

Relax, we are not trying to take over the world!!:D

ok Jhon then tell us what is the mission/core objective of this social club? why this society is still a secret society?? why they have one eyed Triangle as their symbol? aren't Illuminati and freemasonry same?
and BTW: we are relaxed because we are in Pakistan and we know that you cannot takeover the world even you have taken over the west and 80% of Muslim world :enjoy:

Last edited:
Its like beating your head against the wall .. repeatedly .. and wtf .. WTF? .. I didnt see him post anywhere he was carrying a sword and shield? And you have something against cool names for clubs? what was your whole point?

P.S Free Masons on google .. is like bacteria under a rock ... Thanks to Hash smokers listening to Pink Floyd..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom