What's new

Hindus should boycott films of 3 Khans as they promote love jihad: Sadhvi Prachi

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Dehradun, March 3: Fire-brand BJP leader Sadhvi Prachi on Sunday made yet another controversial comment by saying that Hindus should boycott movies starring Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan as they promote love jihad.
Addressing a VHP meet in Dehradun on Sunday, Sadhvi said that Hindus should not even put posters of the three Khans on their walls, says media reports.

She also advised Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi to get married to a Indian girl.
Reports say Sadhvi also reiterated Sakshi Maharaj's plea that Hindus should produce more children.
BJP's Sadhvi Prachi stokes controversy again, says 'asked people to have 4 kids, not 40 puppies'
Earlier on Jan 11, Sadhvi Prachi backed the Unnao MP's statement of having four kids to protect Hindu religion at a VHP conclave.
Addressing a gathering at VHP's Virat Hindu conclave in Bhilwara, BJP leader said, "A lion doesn't have just one child... we also need four children in each family. One will fight the enemies on the border, give one to saints, give another to VHP for social work."
Sadhvi's remark came days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi had asked the party leaders, time and again, to desist from any controversial statements on Hindutva issue.
Sadhvi had contested the 2012 Assembly elections on BJP ticket from Purkazi constituency in UP. She was among around 40 persons accused of inciting riots through their provocative speeches in Muzaffarnagar and was later granted bail.
Demanding a law to ban forced conversions, Sadhvi Prachi supported the VHP's 'Ghar Wapsi' or reconversion programme as well.
OneIndia News

Hindus should boycott films of 3 Khans as they promote love jihad: Sadhvi Prachi - Oneindia

So Rahul Gandhi will have to leave her 'hot legs' Mexican girl friend? :D

looks like no one listens to Modi anymore....................even when he asked them to be silent.............they are still going on ranting
Yea good and have have never heard such nonsense in the Government of Congress ... why are you hearing all these nonsense now ???? who do you think is behind that ???

My 8 Muslims friends, who are Indian, boycotted this Akshay Kumar'S movie on some Indian intelligence. 'Baby' by saying it is anti Islamic. And all of them are Msc from British and American Unis. I felt really bad and decided not to watch any movie of Khan, except for Aamirs. But then I boycotted PK, I had watched it only half.

she must know ,when Indians are told not to do something,we do the exact thing.:-)

ban bollywood film fraternity from making films, they are an absolute disgrace for this nation.....:frown::angry::angry:

Some of these Sadhus and Sadhvis spout so much crap from their mouth that sometimes I really doubt whether they have really gone through their religious scriptures or not!!

It amazes me to see so much hatred in them. They are Hindu version of rabid Mullahs we find on our western border. I am glad Hindus dont have the tradition of declaring "FATWAS" or else they would have even started a Ministry of Fatwa!!

OMFG kill me already................

Back
Top Bottom