What's new

Hillary Clinton or Hillary Taliban Clinton?

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A video which won't go well with so called Liberal Pakistani's and American puppets. Hillary Clinton talks about how America funded and created Talibans back in 80's to use them against Soviet Union. And when the mission was accomplished, US just left Pakistan alone to deal with these Jihadists, hence Pakistan is in such a mess today. Hillary talks about things which these American puppets in our community and media won't ever dare to tell because their legs shake and pants get wet before uttering a word about it.

Isn't this happening once again? Isn't this the same thing Imran Khan has been saying since ages? We were fighting someone else's war in past and now we are paying the price. Isn't US about to repeat what they did to us back in 80's? Where are we heading towards? What's the end goal we are aiming at as a nation in next decade regarding WoT, fighting Talibans and Afghan Policy? For how long we'll keep dancing on the instructions of these foreign powers and will keep ruining our own backyard with our own hands?

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Zarvan @Aeronaut @A.Rafay @chauvunist @BATMAN @Patriots @darkinsky @W.11 @Side-Winder @CrazyPaki @Aamna14 @FaujHistorian @American Pakistani @Pakistanisage @airmarshal @xyxmt @mafiya @Echelon @Azlan Haider @Alpha1 @Armstrong @Areesh

This is a well-known fact. What do you want to be done? Should we sit in our homes and watch as the outside world suffers from crime and terror, while we refuse to tackle the terrorists because "THIS IS AMERICA'S WAR@@!@!!@!@!@?!@?"
Or maybe, we should try and "make peace", by giving the Hindus, Kalash, Christians, Shias, Barelvis, and Sufis as peace offerings to the Taliban.
Which option does His Majesty, the Amir of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan like best?

This is a well-known fact. What do you want to be done? Should we sit in our homes and watch as the outside world suffers from crime and terror, while we refuse to tackle the terrorists because "THIS IS AMERICA'S WAR@@!@!!@!@!@?!@?"
Or maybe, we should try and "make peace", by giving the Hindus, Kalash, Christians, Shias, Barelvis, and Sufis as peace offerings to the Taliban.
Which option does His Majesty, the Amir of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan like best?

Where did I say that we should stop fighting Talibans? There is a famous saying: "Gale main para dhol bajana hi parta hay". Now we are neck deep into this mess, there is no other option other than fighting now. But at least, we can fight this war at our own, in our own way? Today Pakistan has opted to use air strikes on Taliban hideouts, had we opted to do this 4 - 5 years ago, there wouldn't be that much drone strikes in our territory, which is after all a humiliation of our national sovereignty and a violation of international laws no matter how much you justify them. Facts my dear will remain facts. On top of that, drones just backfire by creating more hate and rage against Pakistan because a foreign country is doing strikes in our territory, which means either we are supporting it or we don't care.

A video which won't go well with so called Liberal Pakistani's and American puppets. Hillary Clinton talks about how America funded and created Talibans back in 80's to use them against Soviet Union. And when the mission was accomplished, US just left Pakistan alone to deal with these Jihadists, hence Pakistan is in such a mess today. Hillary talks about things which these American puppets in our community and media won't ever dare to tell because their legs shake and pants get wet before uttering a word about it.

Isn't this happening once again? Isn't this the same thing Imran Khan has been saying since ages? We were fighting someone else's war in past and now we are paying the price. Isn't US about to repeat what they did to us back in 80's? Where are we heading towards? What's the end goal we are aiming at as a nation in next decade regarding WoT, fighting Talibans and Afghan Policy? For how long we'll keep dancing on the instructions of these foreign powers and will keep ruining our own backyard with our own hands?

@Leader @pkuser2k12 @Zarvan @Aeronaut @A.Rafay @chauvunist @BATMAN @Patriots @darkinsky @W.11 @Side-Winder @CrazyPaki @Aamna14 @FaujHistorian @American Pakistani @Pakistanisage @airmarshal @xyxmt @mafiya @Echelon @Azlan Haider @Alpha1 @Armstrong @Areesh

you just woke up you dumboo, yeh bacha bacha janta hay, there have been movies about it, everyone knows it and all parties accepted it openly. Just because we have teen agers on the forum, we wont go discussing well knows history here nth time

IK himself is confused , so are his followers . And you guys always keep on confusing the people

If talking about facts on the blunders we as a nation has committed and are blindly committing again is called confusion, then thanks God I'm confused. Guess what, US is again gonna leave Afghanistan soon, and you will be again left alone to deal with the leftover shit ALONE. They have always used us cleverly but alas we understand that when at least couple of decades pass.

you just woke up you dumboo, yeh bacha bacha janta hay, there have been movies about it, everyone knows it and all parties accepted it openly. Just because we have teen agers on the forum, we wont go discussing well knows history here nth time

You should also wake up you old man and see this is coming from Hillary Clinton's royal mouth for first time. First time someone high up from US govt has spoken about it openly. Your old brain is too dumb to understand simple things I guess.. Take a few days off mate, you desperately need rest..

If talking about facts on the blunders we as a nation has committed and are blindly committing again is called confusion, then thanks God I'm confused. Guess what, US is again gonna leave Afghanistan soon, and you will be again left alone to deal with the leftover shit ALONE. They have always used us cleverly but alas we understand that when at least couple of decades pass.

You should also wake up you old man and see this is coming from Hillary Clinton's royal mouth for first time. First time someone high up from US govt has spoken about it openly. Your old brain is too dumb to understand simple things I guess.. Take a few days off mate, you desperately need rest..

ahh lagta hay teeli theek jaga pe lagi
stop posting stupidity

How about giving us the news of Sub-continent partition now?

O yea, Sub-Continent was partitioned in 1947. Hope you'll remember this time. Now please open a separate thread and invite me there. After all, I love to help senior citizens.. :laugh:

O yea, Sub-Continent was partitioned in 1947. Hope you'll remember this time. Now please open a separate thread and invite me there. After all, I love to help senior citizens.. :laugh:
:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:
I love you man, without you this forum will be so dry
dont take it personal, i am just pulling your legs

Back
Top Bottom