What's new

Hijab - An Elegant Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha wearing Hijab to look more beautiful!!

Stone the blasphemous!! :rofl:
She (the girl in picture) did not mean in this manner as i firmly believe you are speaking out of the context. You guyz are good in twisting the words
Don't give me orders
m not here to follow ur orders

don't worry Aisha... relax karo... don't reply to her - she won't understand so easily
It will take hours to explain the background of hijaab related matters and nobody understands in a short discussion at pdf

unke rukhsar pe tabassum ki tamanna hum aksar kiya karte hain
deedar-e-yaar paane ko har shab tadpa karte hain
shayad woh khafa hain hum se,isiliye aajkal woh hijab pehne nikla karte hain.

Am i ordering you in the first place. You wanted to discuss Islamic perspective of Hijab. I never had problems with that but why the hell are you guys targetting non Hijabi girls.

Its you who is asking me to stay away from a place where the so called holier than thou people are BS about the girls who dont wear Hijab? Now guess who is ordering?

We are talking about the muslim girls who don't wear Hijab we are not talking about you
so just relax

"The non wearers of Hijab also have this mentality that somehow they will look inferior or poor if their women cover up properly and they will look all mod squad if they did not cover up... "

Now choose your poison.... :P

and that amounts to me saying that non wearers of Hijab are inferior?

Doo Youu Knoww Englishh Madamm?

don't worry Aisha... relax karo... don't reply to her - she won't understand so easily
It will take hours to explain the background of hijaab related matters and nobody understands in a short discussion at pdf

so brother why dont u ask her for her id:p:P

She (the girl in picture) did not mean in this manner as i firmly believe you are speaking out of the context. You guyz are good in twisting the words

The whole western wearing hijab for one month and finding the true value of it out of context and funny. On one hand you curse westerns for wearing mini-skirt and then go ga-ga for their certificate.

We are talking about the muslim girls who don't wear Hijab we are not talking about you
so just relax

then do mention that explicitly and dont start throwing BS to every non hijabi.

Though the next post to yours does not sound like that it was targetted towards just muslims.

and that amounts to me saying that non wearers of Hijab are inferior?

Doo Youu Knoww Englishh Madamm?

You were the one who claimed inferiority complex in them not me. Stop commenting on non hijabis and concentrate on hijabis if you dont want to get response from the non hijabis.

so just relax

:agree: aisha
here we are talking about those girls who make fashion or fun of hijab not about those who wears jeans so don't worry mis divya this is not about u

then do mention that explicitly and dont start throwing BS to every non hijabi.

Though the next post to yours does not sound like that it was targetted towards just muslims.

I don't know whom you are talking and y r u guys arguing but if i feel that you are attacking on religion than i cant stop my hands

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

he already has it but thats totally outside the iota of discussion....

I know that:rofl::rofl:

I agree with that but see the thing is getting dressed provocatively is altogether different thing.For being decent it does not require to wear a Hijab. One can be decent even while she wears a Jeans and T.

Ama Divya Jee... Kis Chakar main par gaee ho tum meri Hindu sister... You may think you are dressed very decently but another person may not think the same... Such things are very subjective... Its perfectly ok for some women to wear a bikini and think that they are not provocative on a beach... but that is not how everyone sees such things...

For us our yardstick to measure right and wrong is text of Islam which gives guidance for women and men how to dress... Hijab is that special code for women and even if a woman is decently dressed if she is not covering her hair she is breaking a commandment... Its as simple as that... If you try to bring your non Muslim perspective in this you ll never understand this issue... and I dont think you are actually trying to either...

You were the one who claimed inferiority complex in them not me. Stop commenting on non hijabis and concentrate on hijabis if you dont want to get response from the non hijabis.

I can comment on anything I want and wont have an Indian telling me what to do lady...

You completely overlook the context in which I made this statement... You wont understand it because it requires an inside view of a certain circle (mostly Pakistani but possibly also found amongst Muslims in India)...

I am part of the elite of Pakistan... I know how they think on certain issues... Now do us all a favor and stop dragging this thread into a personal wrestling match!!!

The whole western wearing hijab for one month and finding the true value of it out of context and funny. On one hand you curse westerns for wearing mini-skirt and then go ga-ga for their certificate.

Ah but its a certificate of cursing westerners for wearing mini skirt... in a way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom