What's new

Hijab - An Elegant Fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your statement that Hijabi girls are better than Non hijabi girls contradicts this statement.

So either in this case you are wrong or Allah is wrong? choose your poison......:lol:

Better ho ga k ap apni limit me rhen
Why r u continuously attacking on Islam
Follow ur religion nd let us follow ours

I can agree with that... It is not about protection from rape... although being in a profession where I speak to rape victims quite often, the victims do feel guilt and at times even admit that they were not careful, dressed provocatively and used drugs etc...

Does nt make rape the fault of the woman still though (before you draw your revolver on me... so to speak)... that is a totally different discussion and has to do with evil attitudes of a society towards such crimes... A couple of years ago a Norwegian model told me that her rapists got away with only a couple of years in jail...

I agree with that but see the thing is getting dressed provocatively is altogether different thing.For being decent it does not require to wear a Hijab. One can be decent even while she wears a Jeans and T.

Better ho ga k ap apni limit me rhen
Why r u continuously attacking on Islam
Follow ur religion nd let us follow ours

Am i attacking any religon. I am just quoting the BS statements that the girls who dont wear Hijab are useless good for nothing. I did not said anything against Hijab. Ask your men to stop targetting girls who dont wear Hijab and shy away in disguise of religon

Am i attacking any religon. I am just quoting the BS statements that the girls who dont wear Hijab are useless good for nothing. I did not said anything against Hijab. Ask your men to stop targetting girls who dont wear Hijab and shy away in disguise of religon

better read ur statement

better read ur statement

I have read my statement Aisha, its your fellow mate at one end he is saying that as per the directives of Allah no one is inferior or superior and in the another statement he is claiming inferiority for the Non Hijabi girls. So either of the two should be wrong and so i posted it.

I am sorry if i have hurt of religious sentiments unintentionally.

I have read my statement Aisha, its your fellow mate at one end he is saying that as per the directives of Allah no one is inferior or superior and in the another statement he is claiming inferiority for the Non Hijabi girls. So either of the two should be wrong and so i posted it.

I am sorry if i have hurt of religious sentiments unintentionally.

You better be
nd i think you should stay away frm this thread
bcz we r discussing islamic point of view of hijab

An Amazing article by a girl who wanted to realize how it feels being Muslim and started wearing Hijab for whole 1 month. At the end of 30 days long experiment, she says..

C2assieHijabMUG.jpg
I’ve been asked, “Will you wear the hijab when it’s over?” and initially, I didn’t think I would — because I’m not Muslim, I don’t personally believe in hijab. Now that I see it hanging on my wall and I am able to reflect on the strength it gave me, I think, yes, when I need the headscarf, I might wear it.

Ashraf said, “A non-Muslim woman who wears a hijab is just wearing a headscarf.” (and apparently, my face “looks better.”) Appearances aside, when I wore the hijab, I felt confident and focused. I wore the hijab to a news conference for Rand Paul, and although an event coordinator stopped me (just me, except for one elusive blogger) to check my credentials, I felt I accurately represented myself as an intelligent, determined journalist — I was not concerned with how I looked, but rather, I was focused on gathering the story.

A very interesting experiment.. worth reading I would say.
Resource URL: ?Undercover? in hijab: unveiling one month later | Ikhwanophobia

Haha wearing Hijab to look more beautiful!!

Stone the blasphemous!! :rofl:

Her beauty is not for you to see in the first place, got my point if u have iota of sharia know how.

Good. Keep it up. :tup::tup::tup:

Are you supposed to talk to a lady who is unknown to you but last time i checked you replied to few couple of my posts. :whistle:

You better be
nd i think you should stay away frm this thread
bcz we r discussing islamic point of view of hijab

Then discuss about the Islamic point of view of Hijab dont BS about non Hijabi girls.

Its like saying we will BS about you please dont reply back.

Then discuss about the Islamic point of view of Hijab dont BS about non Hijabi girls.

Its like saying we will BS about you please dont reply back.

Don't give me orders
m not here to follow ur orders

Don't give me orders
m not here to follow ur orders

Am i ordering you in the first place. You wanted to discuss Islamic perspective of Hijab. I never had problems with that but why the hell are you guys targetting non Hijabi girls.

Its you who is asking me to stay away from a place where the so called holier than thou people are BS about the girls who dont wear Hijab? Now guess who is ordering?

oh stop you ladies.........

har taraf apni chup chup shoroh ho jaati ho :flame:

Aisha please stop replying here... this thread is not worthy of you
you deserve better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom