What's new

Hey !!

oye tu upar wale ko pyara nahi abhi tak ? o_Oo_Oo_O

abhi 70 saal paray hain bhai ki zindagi kay 8-)

p.s. yara sorry lakin I recognize you not, guess tu nay display name change ker liya hae..otherwise meri memory achi hae:mad:

p.s. jese tu nae pic lagai hoe hae, waise mumbai wallay himachal pardesh ja ker banwaty haen.. :lol:

abhi 70 saal paray hain bhai ki zindagi kay 8-)

p.s. yara sorry lakin I recognize you not, guess tu nay display name change ker liya hae..otherwise meri memory achi hae:mad:

p.s. jese tu nae pic lagai hoe hae, waise mumbai wallay himachal pardesh ja ker banwaty haen.. :lol:

Han bhai Pehle @chak de India nam use karta tha :D

Gulmarg ( J & K ) ke pass ki hai :P

dekha I knew, with that baby picture :P kesa ha yara?

waise ham lahoriya bhe ase he pics utarwatay hain thandi fizaoo mien :)

Yup That baby pic . .damn i miss it :D

achha hu bhai . . u say ? Politics me bada aadmi ho gaya hai suna :P

Haan Ji batayen... :)

Shubh shubh bola karo. :cuckoo:

two lies that I have spoken here, probably to you as well. one my name, second my profession, just to avoid detection on google search, not to deceive anyone.. not as bad as it looks? :unsure::ph34r:

two lies that I have spoken here, probably to you as well. one my name, second my profession, just to avoid detection on google search, not to deceive anyone.. not as bad as it looks? :unsure::ph34r:

That's okay bhai.
No big deal...humne bhi bade bade jhoot bole hai and have defended it too. It's all fair on internet. :-) ;)

That's okay bhai.
No big deal...humne bhi bade bade jhoot bole hai and have defended it too. It's all fair on internet. :-) ;)

...:what:o_O:o::taz::rolleyes::chilli::cheesy: so I am not the only one..:smart: you can never hold this against me..:laugh:

lolz

Do you think rest are angels here?
Most of the cartoons here are in the same ship as us. :lol:

they must be. but they dont matter, I am rather true to 2 to 3 people here including a Didi :rolleyes1:and thats all.

they must be. but they dont matter, I am rather true to 2 to 3 people here including a Didi :rolleyes1:and thats all.
I would not make any such confessions.

But you better be honest to your Didi. Okay? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom