What's new

Hey !!

he is na.. he is not a politician. he never will be. he is a leader who change things, despite his shortcomings, he is doing greatest service to this nation but educating us on things we have long forgotten !

ah I remember. I never thought you would have had so many posts by now.. anyway nice to see you too :)
A ghayab ho gaye mariyam kay cell kay employs ney hamla kardiya :D

A ghayab ho gaye mariyam kay cell kay employs ney hamla kardiya :D

lol.. maryam gate bhe anae wala ha :D

:-)

Do you think he will be your next PM?
Do you want him to stay away from politics? Isn't politics a dirty game afterall?

Oh!
This reminds me, do you still smoke? :/

Yes. hopefully.. its the only thing worth trying.. yup its a dirty game with dirty people.. but somebody gotta take them on..

yes ..:(:drag:

Cyril almaida's source was maryam nawaz herself n two others. Dawn's editor threatened to disclouse her name, if Cyril's name was not removed from the ECL.

Now it all depends whether army ignores it or not.
cyril key pechay everyone knew Mariyam,s hand but is the proof strong or will she get off easily?

Yes. hopefully.. its the only thing worth trying.. yup its a dirty game with dirty people.. but somebody gotta take them on..

yes ..:(:drag:

Reminds me of a shayari...

Lehron ko khamosh dekh kar ye na samajh na, innme ravani nahi hai,
Jab bhi uthenge toofan ban kar uthenge,
Bass uthne ki abhi thaani nahi hai. :)

Do you understand Hindi?

Reminds me of a shayari...

Lehron ko khamosh dekh kar ye na samajh na, innme ravani nahi hai,
Jab bhi uthenge toofan ban kar uthenge,
Bass uthne ki abhi thaani nahi hai. :)

Do you understand Hindi?

bohat khob :)

Ji I understand :)

mallu ha to kia howa..dil ko achi lagti hai..itna kafi nai?

I never met her in real..online hi baat hoti..like friends..generally on issues.. real mein kahen hoti tou by now I would have been married, if she had consented. :lol:
I dont know.. mera damag kharab hogiya ha, I guess.. need to focus on her bad sides..:close_tema:
Serioulsy Bhai Ji, are you sure that's a girl?
Most of the females online are not females. Many of them put DPs of females and might even show u a few other pics too.
Have you actually talked to her over say voice message on FB or on a call on Skype, or video chatted with her?

Serioulsy Bhai Ji, are you sure that's a girl?
Most of the females online are not females. Many of them put DPs of females and might even show u a few other pics too.
Have you actually talked to her over say voice message on FB or on a call on Skype, or video chatted with her?

seriously. you think I am an american? :lol: she is as real as myself..yes I have talked to her recently over skype, and I have a functioning brain, I know her linkedin account (most importantly)..
but thanks it was kinda nice you cared for your bhai that way, who you thought is crazy and blinded by an emotion so strong that he has lost all his other senses, I am rationalizing alright, I am not like 1,2,3 go jump type :cheesy: :P

Also talking to you may just reduce the threat that I am facing, because I can rationalize it all to normalcy by talking, talking to myself was only making it worse, its what I do when my existence is threatened to its core. I find the most suitable person to rescue me. :ph34r:

seriously. you think I am an american? :lol: she is as real as myself..yes I have talked to her recently over skype, and I have a functioning brain, I know her linkedin account (most importantly)..
but thanks it was kinda nice you cared for your bhai that way, who you thought is crazy and blinded by an emotion so strong that he has lost all his other senses, I am rationalizing alright, I am not like 1,2,3 go jump type :cheesy: :P

Also talking to you may just reduce the threat that I am facing, because I can rationalize it all to normalcy by talking, talking to myself was only making it worse, its what I do when my existence is threatened to its core. I find the most suitable person to rescue me. :ph34r:
What are your plans?

What are your plans?

Cross road.. I dont know why I felt so strongly about her.. like a lightening bolt struck me, it was a gut-feeling, I am not a lad, I am a mature person, I am passed that emotional teen-age long ago, yet I had never experienced gut-feeling before. and I honestly never thought about someone this much, nor have I ever had a relationship with any girl with the perspective of loving her or even flirting, I have always been mama's good boy..I am not a narcissist, I am an idealist, I believe in once in a life-time love..this urge that is asking me to jump over the cliff is what is bothering me, then I fear maybe its my age and social pressure that unseeingly led me to feel this way? and that its not true? rationally thinking a relationship should not be online & circumstantially we are world-apart.. and a good relationship takes about 1,2 years to mature, that requires dating, having coffee together and all that.. I dont have that liberty with her.. tell me, I need to stop chatting with her, right now I have a choice, once i am in it, I want it to last a life-time and maybe more but no other way..

Cross road.. I dont know why I felt so strongly about her.. like a lightening bolt struck me, it was a gut-feeling, I am not a lad, I am a mature person, I am passed that emotional teen-age long ago, yet I had never experienced gut-feeling before. and I honestly never thought about someone this much, nor have I ever had a relationship with any girl with the perspective of loving her or even flirting, I have always been mama's good boy..I am not a narcissist, I am an idealist, I believe in once in a life-time love..this urge that is asking me to jump over the cliff is what is bothering me, then I fear maybe its my age and social pressure that unseeingly led me to feel this way? and that its not true? rationally thinking a relationship should not be online & circumstantially we are world-apart.. and a good relationship takes about 1,2 years to mature, that requires dating, having coffee together and all that.. I dont have that liberty with her.. tell me, I need to stop chatting with her, right now I have a choice, once i am in it, I want it to last a life-time and maybe more but no other way..

Did you say you know her since last 2-3 months?
Then you need more time. Marriage happens once in a lifetime,so I don't think you should rush into it.
I hope by now she has given you an idea of how her life is. If I were to compare an indian girl with a Pakistani girl (middle class,both born and brought up in their respective countries) then I think the Indian girl will be far more outgoing,independent and very forward.
Bhai, she's going to be very different from you...hehehe. Heads up!
Do your family members know about it?
Once you both make up your mind on it, it will be easier for you to break the news to your families. Any idea how will they react?
Frankly I'm still recovering from the shock that you found an Indian from the metropolitan city of Mumbai,who happens to be a mallu. Let me guess, the girl is a Hindu.
Ah! Love is blind...prolly dumb and deaf too. Hehehehe
But all this coming from you is cute. I can imagine a very serious looking @Leader bhai who imagines himself to be the next Imran Khan falling head over heels for an Indian girl. Hehehe
Deep down I'm happy for you. :-)

Did you say you know her since last 2-3 months?
Then you need more time. Marriage happens once in a lifetime,so I don't think you should rush into it.
I hope by now she has given you an idea of how her life is. If I were to compare an indian girl with a Pakistani girl (middle class,both born and brought up in their respective countries) then I think the Indian girl will be far more outgoing,independent and very forward.
Bhai, she's going to be very different from you...hehehe. Heads up!
Do your family members know about it?
Once you both make up your mind on it, it will be easier for you to break the news to your families. Any idea how will they react?
Frankly I'm still recovering from the shock that you found an Indian from the metropolitan city of Mumbai,who happens to be a mallu. Let me guess, the girl is a Hindu.
Ah! Love is blind...prolly dumb and deaf too. Hehehehe
But all this coming from you is cute. I can imagine a very serious looking @Leader bhai who imagines himself to be the next Imran Khan falling head over heels for an Indian girl. Hehehe
Deep down I'm happy for you. :-)

ofcourse its her mind that is making me mad.. nothing else matters to me, never did & never will..
well she is a christian, and damn somehow she believes.. I dont know why, but she has her reasoning..maybe it was her schooling that clipped some feathers and she never got the spirit to grow them back or maybe because keep the belief is reasonable, to just think about a person who is acceptable for everyone in the family and life goes smooth as it should? for girls security comes first, no?
maybe I should remain reasonable and just be good friends with her as long as she wants...and not lose what maybe a good friendship? yeah that be the right thing..I guess... not, maybe, I dont know. knock my head pls

for girls security comes first, no?
Yes, in most cases.

maybe I should remain reasonable and just be good friends with her as long as she wants...and not lose what maybe a good friendship?
That's fine as long as you are not in love with her while pretending to be her friend.
Just don't put yourself through that bhai.
I hope you both can be good friends and find suitable partners.
knock my head pls
I feel like drilling into it. :P
:lol:

Kidding...I'm surprised you handled it so well. :tup:

Yes, in most cases.

That's fine as long as you are not in love with her while pretending to be her friend.
Just don't put yourself through that bhai.
I hope you both can be good friends and find suitable partners.

I feel like drilling into it. :P
:lol:

Kidding...I'm surprised you handled it so well. :tup:

I havent talked about her with anyone except you, and had my siblings knew, they would have pushed me into it.. but I guess I did manage to escape her enchantment for a while. Yes, I need to understand my state of mind and also consult a psychiatrist. cause I need to rationalize it meanwhile I continue normal.

I handled it well, thanks to the joints..and overthinking, overthinking helps me kill anything I become passionate about.. but I tell you I will regret this all my life.

p.s tell me something that I am not thinking straight.

Back
Top Bottom