What's new

Here’s Everything A Capricorn Doesn’t Want You To Know

he was born in the cusp of Aries and Taurus so...

I wonder if Hitler was an Aries rising. That would explain his temper. Taurus has a temper enough, but boy, when Aries starts seeing red, you better get as far away from him as you can! Flee to another country if possible. Just pack up your belongings, load your children into the car, and go, go, go! Last thing you want to do is stick around when you're on the outs with Taurus, Aries rising.

Earth signs tend to be ambitious and really concentrate on a single purpose. Taurus, in particular, is known for cracking the whip. Is that so Hitler, or what?

I mean, how did Hitler's friends even deal with him? When I'm even in the same room with a Taurus, I start to freak. Of course, I'm a Gemini, and air signs don't get along so well with earth signs. I bet most of Hitler's top brass were Pisces. Pisces and Tauruses make good matches. Eva Braun's sign was Aquarius. I imagine that was a rocky relationship! Aquarius rocks the boat, and Taurus doesn't like that one bit! Which I guess explains why her marriage to Hitler was so short.

Taurus can be arrogant, which can really get him into trouble. I saw on that show that Hitler invaded Russia in June. June is rarely a good time for Taurus to undertake any new projects. True, Mercury was ascendant, but Stalin, the leader of Russia at the time, was a Sagittarius, a fire sign. In that combination, earth's the one that's going down. As an air sign, I would have gotten along much better with Stalin.

It may have been obvious to me all along, but not everyone is so perceptive. For instance, my friend Sarah, on a couple of occasions, has mentioned that she will never understand why Hitler did the things he did. I wonder if she knows he was a Taurus.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/here’s-everything-a-capricorn-doesn’t-want-you-to-know.468913/page-3#ixzz4VqP9hpv9

I think there is some difference between Taurus born in April and those who are born in May. So that is why those who were born in May are soft as compared to those who are born in April hence may be it is easy to tolerate some and difficult to get along with some of these.

I would like @Kashmiri Pandit to elaborate if it is so ?

For example why there is a big difference between habits and behaviour of those Taurus who are born in April and those who are in May.

For example one is born on April 21, the other is on May 20.

issi liye bola hitler pe haath mila we say in hindko sat punja :P

I think there is some difference between Taurus born in April and those who are born in May. So that is why those who were born in May are soft as compared to those who are born in April hence may be it is easy to tolerate some and difficult to get along with some of these.

For example why there is a big difference between habits and behaviour of those Taurus who are born in April and those who are in May.

same is true of aries and other signs for that matter. march aries is different from april aries.

issi liye bola hitler pe haath mila we say in hindko sat punja :P
oh sat punja... aka "hath de"... aka :enjoy:
is hisab se hitler u ka aur mera sangi hua :lol:

Since I know about Eastern Astrology , I will take Eastern Sign dates .

Sun is in Taurus in May 15 - June 15 .
It enters the sign at 0 degrees and leaves after 29.59 degrees .

So in this time scale of 1 month , Millions of people will be Born with Sun in Taurus but why are they different .
They are different because of following reasons .

01 Earth is continuously moving . So Some people are Born with Taurus Sun in 1st house , some other in 2nd house , some other in 3rd house till 12th house .

02 Degrees of Sun in Taurus . Sun in Taurus in early degrees may be egoistic compared to mature Taurus Sun in late degrees . Sun in Taurus in infant degrees can give esteem problems .

03 Combination of Planets . Sun in Taurus sitting with Mercury or Venus or any other planet changes the result . Some planet looking at Sun from other houses changes the result .

04 Strength of Sun and Lord of Taurus a.k.a Venus as well as planet sitting in Leo or nothing in leo . I found error here so I edited it

05 Sun in Taurus in 1st house give different result compared to Sun in Taurus in 2nd house and so on .

Example
Balarishta-vedic-astrology-horoscope-astrologer-birth-chart-4.jpg

This guy has Taurus rising with Sun and Mars in Taurus

northchart2.GIF

This Guy has Scorpio rising with Sun in Taurus in 7th house .

Both will behave differently .

tell me more on aries love life... :cray:

For Love life we mostly concentrate on Venus its signs Taurus and Libra , Placement of 7th and 5th lord and strength of these houses .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom