What's new

HELP WIFE IS LEAVING ME

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear All

I have now been coming on pdf for about a month. its getting quite addictive. now my wife is telling me if i dont reduce my time on the forum she will take the boys and leave me.

have any more experienced members faced this type of problem. Please advise what worked for you. That is i want to hang on to my wife pdf and my boys.

This could act as useful guide in future to all members.

Dear All

I have now been coming on pdf for about a month. its getting quite addictive. now my wife is telling me if i dont reduce my time on the forum she will take the boys and leave me.

have any more experienced members faced this type of problem. Please advise what worked for you. That is i want to hang on to my wife pdf and my boys.

So you have to chose between a group of bloggers (half of them trolls) you never met in your life and your wife/children?

Is this you?
HomerCrazy.gif

You have to reduce your time online if you want to keep your family.

After all your family is much more important than a forum, this might be interesting and addictive but there should be nothing better than being able to give your undue attention to your wife when required.

Give it a chance, after all sacrifice is an important part for love.

Apologize and do as you are told, a gift or some flowers can only add to this apology.

Dear All

Happened to me, I reduced the time. Also, i now browse site when I am not with them.

You have to reduce your time online if you want to keep your family.

After all your family is much more important than a forum, this might be interesting and addictive but there should be nothing better than being able to give your undue attention to your wife when required.

Give it a chance, after all sacrifice is an important part for love.

Apologize and do as you are told, a gift or some flowers can only add to this apology.

I think it will help "Aryan_B" if you ban him for a month, so he gets over his addiction to this forum, and can spend more time on more important things in life.

Guys- Can you get off this banning idea. I have promised her after today will only go on at work or when shes not around, lol

Dear All

wow, dont you have any job etc etc???

yes don't treat laptop or PC as your second wife otherwise it will bring troubles for your first wife.. Follow the last advice of T-FAZ.... It is true that Internet addiction can take us away from our responsibilities in real life

Back
Top Bottom