What's new

Help regarding initials for 136 GDP

loiwaleed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam O alaikum brothers.
Ive recently applied for the 136 GDP course and have received my dates ...my initial will be held on the 13th of August...
Iwas wondering wether anyone here could telll me what exactly is the syllabus for the Physics and English test..Wil thectest be taken from the book or from somewhere else ????

I Will also be ppostin more Questions here so stay Tuned..

I was waiting for this 136 GDP inductions for last several months, But i cannot apply for it.

A book Named "Dogers GDP Tests" has the pattern and example questions for the Test.

I dont hav enuf time for getting that book..... i just need to know wheres the Physics test guna come from....from the FSc book ???

I was waiting for this 136 GDP inductions for last several months, But i cannot apply for it.
Why cant u apply man ??

Why cant u apply man ??

Its very easy nothing just get the Dogar Book emphasis should be on English and I.Q Physics isn't that much just go through the F.sc Physics books one time thats all

Hope I could apply but can't because i'm lacking in many criteria. But i know that i will still wait for the next and next inductions unless i am 22.

I think you could make it if you go through the F.Sc Book once.... :tup:

One more thing.... I am not a "Man"

i am apply for 136 gdp. i want to know what is the test pattteren for english and physics. plzzz help me.

Hope I could apply but can't because i'm lacking in many criteria. But i know that i will still wait for the next and next inductions unless i am 22.

I think you could make it if you go through the F.Sc Book once.... :tup:

One more thing.... I am not a "Man"
What criteria do u lack in ??
Oh when u say man ot dsnt actually mean that it jas to be said to a man :D its just an expression

What criteria do u lack in ??
Oh when u say man ot dsnt actually mean that it jas to be said to a man :D its just an expression

Ask me to which i am fit...!!! :rolleyes:

My height in 161.5 (Doing exercises to increase it)
I have weak eyesight ( Doing different remedies)

How can I apply with such basic lacks...???
Sometimes only dreams and your passion to transfer them into reality is not enough...
But it Hurts when such minor things comes to your way...

Well... All the Best and Good Luck for your Test

Ask me to which i am fit...!!! :rolleyes:

My height in 161.5 (Doing exercises to increase it)
I have weak eyesight ( Doing different remedies)

How can I apply with such basic lacks...???
Sometimes only dreams and your passion to transfer them into reality is not enough...
But it Hurts when such minor things comes to your way...

Well... All the Best and Good Luck for your Test

i know and i can feel ur feeeling but always beleive in god. ALLAH must decide a great plain for u. so dont dissapoint dear.

i know and i can feel ur feeeling but always beleive in god. ALLAH must decide a great plain for u. so dont dissapoint dear.

I do Believe in Allah and that's why i am not Disappointed. In fact i am trying my best to recover them.
May be, I'll be your junior cadet, Cause at last I have to Join Pakistan Air Force.

I do Believe in Allah and that's why i am not Disappointed. In fact i am trying my best to recover them.
May be, I'll be your junior cadet, Cause at last I have to Join Pakistan Air Force.

i am apply for 136 gdp. i want to know what is the test pattteren for english and physics. plzzz help me.

Don't worry about the test.
The pattern would be as Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's).
You must know the basics of English and the Basic Concepts of Physics as well, to clear the Test.

Don't worry about the test.
The pattern would be as Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's).
You must know the basics of English and the Basic Concepts of Physics as well, to clear the Test.

General Guidelines Regarding Initial Test

1- Candidate must Listen the illustrations carefully given before the starting of test.
2- Read the instructions carefully before you start to answer the problems.
3- You are supposed to work very fast, act quickly and accurately.
4- Since the allotted time is extremely limited, candidates are advised not to waste time on difficult problems which take time for proper comprehension.
5- Candidates should attempt all easy and known problems in the first instance reserving more difficult ones to be attempted later on.
6- In this way you can hope to score better marks than wasting time on difficult ones.
7- It is better to do one question accurately than attempting two or more questions incorrectly.
8- It is not necessary that all the questions should be attempted, specially in hurry. It is perhaps sufficient if the candidate is able to answer the 50% of the questions correctly.
9- Candidate should skip over the difficult and time consuming questions, and by tackling the easier questions first, the candidate would be able to secure good grade.

Back
Top Bottom