Hello Once Again :)

babararmy

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Everybody,
My name is Babar Ali and I'm from Swat. :D

I am a really old member of this site, My previous Introduction thread is deleted maybe because it was very old (I was around 12 years old at that time:P ).

I joined this website back in 2008, I was kind of active here for some time, then you guys know what happened in Swat, We left and I forgot about this site completely. I did visit this site sometime around 2012, but was not active for very long.

Recently I did my intermediate and wanted to join the Army, but my parent denied completely.
Currently I'm doing BS. Software Engineering. Currently my interests/hobbies are Programming, Card Magic, playing Counter Strike, Watching documentaries and reading some books here and there.

I found this website through Google in 2008 because the only thing I searched on the internet was Army related stuff and thus came across www.defence.pk.

I came back here because I have some interest in Air Force these days and looking to visit a Museum or Airbase etc., but before going to a museum or airbase I wanted to be up to date with latest airplanes/jets and news, etc..

Currently I'm a student, but I have a lot of experience with computer software. I worked at my cousin's shop for a long time as well.

My future plan is to be a teacher of Software Engineer because that is my only interest in studies :D

If you have any questions, you can write them down, I'll be answering :)
Thank You!

Best Regards,

Hello Everybody,

I am a really old member of this site, My previous Introduction thread is deleted maybe because it was very old (I was around 12 years old at that time:P ).

I joined this website back in 2008, I was kind of active here for some time, then you guys know what happened in Swat, We left and I forgot about this site completely. I did visit this site sometime around 2012, but was not active for very long.

Recently I did my intermediate and wanted to join the Army, but my parent denied completely.
Currently I'm doing BS. Software Engineering. Currently my interests/hobbies are Programming, Card Magic, playing Counter Strike, Watching documentaries and reading some books here and there.

I found this website through Google in 2008 because the only thing I searched on the internet was Army related stuff and thus came across www.defence.pk.

I came back here because I have some interest in Air Force these days and looking to visit a Museum or Airbase etc., but before going to a museum or airbase I wanted to be up to date with latest airplanes/jets and news, etc..

Currently I'm a student, but I have a lot of experience with computer software. I worked at my cousin's shop for a long time as well.

My future plan is to be a teacher of Software Engineer because that is my only interest in studies :D

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Welcome back :-)

I hope you have settled down in Swat now and things have gone back to normal.

Parents always make the right choice for their children and it seems their decision is right as you seem to be happy in Software Engineering field and wish to be a teacher some day, good luck. I guess you need to do either MS or PHd for becoming a teacher.

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome back Babar Ali.
I hope and pray your thins stay wont be effected by any crisis situation and hope you and your family have a peaceful and prosperous life. :tup:
See you around.

Welcome back :-)

I hope you have settled down in Swat now and things have gone back to normal.

Parents always make the right choice for their children and it seems their decision is right as you seem to be happy in Software Engineering field and wish to be a teacher some day, good luck. I guess you need to do either MS or PHd for becoming a teacher.

Enjoy your stay.

Yep, Everything is fine now :)
I'll be doing MS and hopefully Ph.D.
Thank You! :)

Welcome back!!:usflag::pakistan:
Thank You :-)

Welcome back Babar Ali.
I hope and pray your thins stay wont be effected by any crisis situation and hope you and your family have a peaceful and prosperous life. :tup:
See you around.

Thank you very much <3

Welcome back. NIce to see you.
Thank you very much :-)

Welcome back

Thank you! :coffee:

Hello Everybody,

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Welcome bro
I just check your profile you created this account back in 2008 and know you are 20 years of age which means when you created this account you are 8 years old....WOW quite young age you started using internet and have knowledge about armed forces and current affairs.

Welcome bro
I just check your profile you created this account back in 2008 and know you are 20 years of age which means when you created this account you are 8 years old....WOW quite young age you started using internet and have knowledge about armed forces and current affairs.
I had so much love and knowledge about Army when I was young but once my parents denied, I had no more motivation. :/
It might be for my best, We'll see.

You can join army as a software engineer as well

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom