What's new

Heavy Industries Taxila - Weapons Guide and Specifications

HIT should start working on armored vehicles and a SPH with common chassis and retractable optics.

Is HIT responsible for SAM system R&D? If that is the case, a local built SAM system (tot from China) is a much much needed item to be put in place in numbers and two tiers.

Is HIT responsible for SAM system R&D? If that is the case, a local built SAM system (tot from China) is a much much needed item to be put in place in numbers and two tiers.
No they are produced by KRL

Happy Independence day to all fellow countrymen.
Today there is an advertisement by HIT in Dawn. There is a mention of SP Gun in that.
Does anyone have info about it, which SP gun is that?

Capture_zpssd4tqf9n.png

I dedicate this thread to our Armed Forces and Defence Industries.

This thread now contains official specifications and product details from HIT which will serve as a reference to all Pakistani's discussing our weapons industry on the Internet. This thread will also help us update our articles on different encyclopedia's on the internet, such as Wikipedia etc. We have a world class defence industry but sadly not many of us are aware of their spectacular achievements and products.

Salutations to HIT for producing these high quality weapons and military equipment, indigenously. In order to ensure our safer tomorrow, they're busy developing and producing capable "Top of the line" weaponry and machinery for our armed forces.

This thread is now open for all members.

Sir i am belongs to AJK. My many friends used to live Near LOC borders. They always asked to me which rifles , gun or Sniper rifle can public can buy For accurate the Aim shooting on CANS . The purpose is to asking the question when time Our Pakistan Army needs us to fight with the enemy at the time of jihaad , we will INSHALLAH stands with the army......?

Great collection dear. Thanks for sharing useful information

Back
Top Bottom