What's new

Heavy Industries Taxila - Weapons Guide and Specifications

Heavy weapon industry, Taxila has a huge loan for Pakistan Army.
Without Taxila, our army would be nothing !!
Taxila should be supported financially by citizens (donations) and more qualified engineers should be brought in !!

Keep it the good work,
We all love you !:pakistan:

and that where i am from :yahoo:
:victory:

Nice informative posts Sir Bezerk!
thanks a lot for sharing!
special thanks for sharing information on Maaz, Mouz and Al Hamza!!

plzzz put a picture of DAV(discrete armor vehicle) produced by HIT which is based on toyota corolla chasis

Ministry of Defence Production

9lGHIjM.jpg
zNcQTcz.jpg
ykFGJ3a.jpg
TxAMuC5.jpg

eWZXd0F.jpg
HYXNoe9.jpg

Hope to see these MRAPs in active service.... they could save alot of lives!

guys wt abt the bullet proof jackets ?

I agree that this is of very important & vital requirements for our army, also the gear & kits of our army needs to be improved, could someone shed some light on this please, what are the steps taken in this regards along with bullet proof vest

plzzz put a picture of DAV(discrete armor vehicle) produced by HIT which is based on toyota corolla chasis

there you go i dont have the time to specifically find the pic but it is here in the HIT stall

IDEAS 2012 - Pakistan Military Photos

this Remote firing gun is bit of a mystery i herd the same system is placed on a Muhafiz and it ll also be placed on the sentry turrets HIT makes ( armored guard rooms)
does any on have any specific info on this system weather it is gyro stabilized or have thermal/NV or any thing else?

Hello Seniors,

I would like to know that if individual wish/intends to work for Heavy Industries Taxila for any post will this be a good choice?
Under which Ministry does HIT comes? perks and privileges etc?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom