What's new

Head of the Pentagons defense departments security is Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreekiN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, it turns out my uncle is the head lead of database security of the defense department in the Pentagon.

I asked him so many questions, I really don't know where to start.

images

About his work:
  • He works in the "E" block (or was it "C" block?) of the pentagon.
  • He is the head lead of the Defense databases administration.
  • He has a polygraph test every 6 weeks.
  • He is not allowed to leave the country without notifying the Pentagon a week prior.
  • He is not allowed to make transfers or purchases or any monetary transfers of over a $1000 without notifying them.
  • He has the highest security access of the database. (Because he is the one who helped make it.)
  • He may not have got the job if he applied in this time.
  • There are no Chinese, Indians, or Russians working in his block at ALL.
  • There are 1000 attempts of hacking the databases every day. None of which are succesfull.
  • His phone calls, his internet, all are wire-tapped. He doesn't care because he has nothing to hide.

Politics:

• 9/11 was not a conspiracy. And if you think so, you're retarded.
  • Afghanistan is a legit war. Iraq was a mistake. (half a buildup to scare Iran)
  • The reason why the United States is so tensioned about Iran, is because during the Shah's time, the United States had a word of "trust" in their vocabulary, which they have deleted now. They gave Iran a retired money printing machine, and then the Islamic revolution happened and they became enemies. Now Iran is printing billions of dollars in cash a day and screwing up the American economy. If there were nuclear weapons, Israel would have taken them out a long time ago.
  • Korean war was to show face in the name of fighting communism.
  • General Kiyani visited the Pentagon a week before he became chief of army staff.
  • No positive news ever comes out of Pakistan, he says. Other than the fact that they fight the Taliban now.
  • The United States is worried about Pakistan, because they seem to think Pakistan is highly unstable and unpredictable.
  • Zardari is an American puppet. Musharraf was a 'friend.' But he actually cared about Pakistan. i.e. Drone attacks
  • I asked him whether Israel was a puppet or a "friend 'on it's own'" and he said it was a "friend 'on it's own'" but happened to receive MASSIVE funding from the US.
  • Pakistan has ties with Israel. He didn't say if it was positive or negative.
  • The United States fore-warned Pakistan on the 1980's Kahuta attack by Indians and Israelis. China helped combat it off with it's own sattelite imagery.

I know I asked him alot more questions, but they arent coming to my head.

Ask your own questions below.

Last edited:
Dude stop posting such information on internet..whats next you gonna post his pic...PShamim (former paf officer) know several officers who got fired because their kids released sensitive information on internet (although what you mentioned above is not sensitive minus the database part) so i think u should deleted this thread.

Dude stop posting such information on internet..whats next you gonna post his pic...PShamim (former paf officer) know several officers who got fired because their kids released sensitive information on internet (although what you mentioned above is not sensitive minus the database part) so i think u should deleted this thread.

He said everything I posted here is knowledge that can be found if you look hard enough.

Of course, I asked him before posting this.

He did not go into details for alot of stuff. He just told me whatever that can be looked upon in declassified documents, implied, or discovered through research. Obviously, he would not tell me Top Secret information.

Everything in my list is smalltime stuff. [Historian can know this stuff]

Oh yeah,

[*]Julian Assange's wikileaks are not even 15% of the real information. He released small-time "secret" information. Not "Top Secret" Info which would be a threat to national security.

Last edited:
your uncle will only speak the propaganda spead by americans, ofcourse he would say pentagon attacked wtc in real, it wont say afghanistan war was a blunder, they wont say they are puppet of israel, you just asked stupid questions and nobody cares...

you speak like a child, like, hey uncle, is israel our friend or masters??? hey uncle, pakistan is our friend or enemy...

and you never saw the pentagon so u stuck this picture here, as if we never saw it before

next time ask him if reymond davis is trained agent or not and let him speak like 'american eagle' here

He told me to look through some Iranian newspapers from mid 1970's and i would find an article on the money printing machine thingy.

your uncle will only speak the propaganda spead by americans, ofcourse he would say pentagon attacked wtc in real, it wont say afghanistan war was a blunder, they wont say they are puppet of israel, you just asked stupid questions and nobody cares...

you speak like a child, like, hey uncle, is israel our friend or masters???

You're just mad because I wrote that 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy.

What you expect me to ask him? I could only ask him simple questions.

Get your head out of the clouds and accept extremism as a problem.

Ask questions!

He told me way more stuff, but it wont come to my head unless you ask me questions!

:) Freekin , you really got freeked and may be result in his firing from his job

"General Kiyani visited the Pentagon a week before he became chief of army staff."

So, the child went to his dad or?

They are all the same...

Freekin , you really got freeked and may be result in his firing from his job

I asked him before posting. He didn't tell me anything that could get him fired. Look at my above posts... lol

"General Kiyani visited the Pentagon a week before he became chief of army staff."

So, the child went to his dad or?

lol... Pakistan government is child.... not military.

I asked him before posting. He didn't tell me anything that could get him fired. Look at my above posts... lol

lol... Pakistan government is child.... not military.

Yes sir, you are right. Military protected Pakistan. They did not use Islam, they never rigged elections, they never helped politicians, they never got kick backs, they never got 'excessive' land, they never had a political wing.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom