What's new

He is a senator of PML N Group !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
some months old video but shows the frustrated lot of Nawaz group...

if that was the level of frustration back then, you can imagine how panic they are now !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dekhen ji in ka WAqt A GAYA HEY
ABI PML-N ko BAQI Sabh k saath nikalna hey :)

SIyastadon ney Qurbaniyaan di nahi LII hein mister...

MAAR YEH LOG KHATE RAHEY HEIN::
Eisi harkatein rahein gi tumhari, to agey bhi INSHA ALLAh maar tum hi kkhao gey :S

INSTITUTE PEHLEY GANJA PARTY KO JANA CHAHIYE baat keney ki bhi tameez nahi

DASH DASH DASH ... hamarey k LEader ney MEhnat sey pesa kamaya hey pesa us ka hey us ki marzi 1 arab mein rahey ya 100 arab mein. tumhey kis liye mirchein lagi hein

almost 8 minute of abusing and slang language by Senator Mushahid ullah....

it reminds me Galib...

kisi baat per Galib nay kaha...

"woh bohat bad-tehzib log hain...unko tou gali dena bhi nahi ati...."

kisi ne pocha kia "Gali denay kay bhi adab adaab hain ??

Galib nay kaha "haan, larkay ko maa ki, jawan ko behan ki or baray ko beti ki "

I think anchors should stop inviting Mushaid ullah cause he creates fuss in every talk show. Absolutely non sense. FQ should have closed his microphone much earlier

I think anchors should stop inviting Mushaid ullah cause he creates fuss in every talk show. Absolutely non sense. FQ should have closed his microphone much earlier

Anchor did a mistake in the end, he tried to counter Senator by showing him the mirror, but such people have no conscience...

almost 8 minute of abusing and slang language by Senator Mushahid ullah....

it reminds me Galib...

kisi baat per Galib nay kaha...

"woh bohat bad-tehzib log hain...unko tou gali dena bhi nahi ati...."

kisi ne pocha kia "Gali denay kay bhi adab adaab hain ??

Galib nay kaha "haan, larkay ko maa ki, jawan ko behan ki or baray ko beti ki "

PPP Vs PTI - Fight in an On Air Show.mp4 - YouTube

What about this behavior ???????can u explain

I had some respect for Mushahid Ullah which he lost today. He is arrogant and thinks its only his right to speak or represent people. Shame on him and characters like him who call them democratic and don't have a slightest seance what democracy is about.

personal insults was by the PPP, just replace that guy with Mushahid ullah. same ugly face...

Wrong very wrong this is where you PTI followers get's every wrong when u start mixing personalities without knowing anything about them n try to make your self look like as clean chickens!!!

Where In that video PTI member clearly throw that glass on that man n hit him on his face...i m afraid there are worst part of PTI which have not be shown yet..But by looking at their behaviours 1 could easily know these people are worst to lead us at any institutions in Pakistan..Including their party leader Imran khan cuz he's the only reason why his followers acting like the way they are acting by looking at him!!!

Wrong very wrong this is where you PTI followers get's every wrong when u start mixing personalities without knowing anything about them n try to make your self look like as clean chickens!!!

Where In that video PTI member clearly throw that glass on that man n hit him on his face...i m afraid there are worst part of PTI which have not be shown yet..But by looking at their behaviours 1 could easily know these people are worst to lead us at any institutions in Pakistan..Including their party leader Imran khan cuz he's the only reason why his followers acting like the way they are acting by looking at him!!!

no one claiming to be clean chickens, but you got to get real for once... he made a personal insult, anyone can get angry with dignity on that... and bytheway he asked him again what he had said...and the PPP member repeated his abuse.... while the PTI member was talking about the policies of PPP, not doing any personal attacks, when you lack arguments you do personal insults thats exactly what PPP and PMLN do, and glad that MQM showed you your face...

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

I dont understand what stops people from siding with the truth !!

Last edited by a moderator:
no one claiming to be clean chickens, but you got to get real for once... he made a personal insult, anyone can get angry with dignity on that... and bytheway he asked him again what he had said...and the PPP member repeated his abuse.... while the PTI member was talking about the policies of PPP, not doing any personal attacks, when you lack arguments you do personal insults thats exactly what PPP and PMLN do, and glad that MQM showed you your face...

haha! You consider MQM as a political party lol!!i don't need to waste my time by arguing with you i got my answer in terms of where PTI is going with their political ideology trying to make people believe on something which you'r not is called something not nice.fake is the only word i would like to use here!

Having said dat!In democracy you tent to get tangle in between your thinking with different parties since most of them are people representatives n some can't take lies as others

fights in national assembly nothing to be worried about some say it's the beauty of democracy.India is up there biggest democracy in the world.

And i just typed parliament fights on youtube search box only ones n look what i found..there are alot more which i wouldn't like to waste my time on!try it your self sometimes when you get out of promoting PtI fake good image Dilemma!!!!!!!!

WWF in Indian National Assembly - YouTube

Then there is Korean Parliament Korean Parliament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHMrgwAuJ_U&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom