GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

li live in madinah 12 years and my faimly is there until today.i can add more details but images are not open at all ajpirzada bro

li live in madinah 12 years and my faimly is there until today.i can add more details but images are not open at all ajpirzada bro

so these things shown in the pictures really belong to Hazrat Fatiam (RA)? i got them in an email so i cant confirm anything.
btw wat do u mean 'images are not open to all'

so these things shown in the pictures really belong to Hazrat Fatiam (RA)? i got them in an email so i cant confirm anything.
btw wat do u mean 'images are not open to all'
No images. Upload again.

Images not displayed....probably you need to attach them with your message

Can someone please tell me who Hazrat Fatima was? Thanks in advance...

Also....the pics are not loading

Images not displayed....probably you need to attach them with your message

???? how
i got them in my email. and i copied the url from rit there and pasted it here. is there anyother ways of doin it?

No images. Upload again.

i have uploaded few of them again in my above post. can u see them now? if yes ill do the others as well. or else u can PM me ur email and ill fwd this mail to u. u can then obviously upload them.

i have uploaded few of them again in my above post. can u see them now? if yes ill do the others as well. or else u can PM me ur email and ill fwd this mail to u. u can then obviously upload them.
Aj, these are the pictures right? Put the link in between the following. This will only work if the pictures have a graphic file extention such as .jpg, .gif etc.

for instance to show this link

http://www.defence.pk/images/logopd.jpg as an image put the link between

logopd.jpg

Hope this will help.

Click post reply and you'll see attachment sign llike shown in circle in this image.

I attach this image using same method I shared with you. :enjoy: The images comes in emails can't be attatched directly using until hosted on some other server.

Attachments

• upload-pics.JPG
    upload-pics.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 85
^^ this is how the link looks lik

.........Sign In
OK, this is an attachment and can not be viewed by us because it is password protected. Open up those images and save them (by right clicking on them) on your desktop. Than upload those images to for instance tinypics (you don’t have to register). Than copy that link (the tiny picture link) between the and we will be able to see those pictures.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom