What's new

have you ever seen an isis video?

Reaction score
Country
India
Today I read in a newspaper about ISIS children shooting some Kurdish fighters (execution)..out of curiosity for the first time I searched online..I came across a site which has all isis videos..the videos there were gruesome..some of the captured were beheaded..it sent chills down my spine.
I can understand shooting the enemy...it looks a little bit less fearsome but chopping the head? What is even more striking is how ISIS fighters were just staring as if nothing was happening..what kind of perverts are these? What made them so cruel? Isis needs a big army to run the area they ran or running now...How could they get these many sick people?

Most of the videos have executioner's talking in Arabic..is it Islam (their version) that made them so callous and blood thirsty? Or are people from middle east generally have this disposition to violence?

Yeah I have seen many, infact there is folder in my laptop named "study material" with all those videos. But unfortunately those videos are of "ISIS LOVE". :partay:

Most of the videos have executioner's talking in Arabic..is it Islam (their version) that made them so callous and blood thirsty? Or are people from middle east generally have this disposition to violence?
Stop being stupid.
Dont watch such videos.
If not anything, you're making those gruesome videos more visible to others by increasing the number of clicks. ISIS videos have the same theme, wanna watch something better? Go to a butcher shop.

Its not about a religion but a few psychopaths. So lets not make any sweeping statements here.

I dont have courage to see these barbaric videos.
I do watch fiction Hollywood horror movies though because i know they are not real.

above a poster poiting finger to islam.
I am muslim and islam didnot teach me to kill innocents.
And what you think about lynching of muslim in india because of cow meat.
Did hiduism make them do that?

Last edited:
I do watch fiction Hollywood horror movies though because i know they are not real.

Man try to read my post again..I said 'does the version of Islam they believe make them do such things?' ..isis people don't consider you Muslim ...you people don't consider them Muslims..that is the reason I said 'their version'

I even mentioned whether this is the psyche of middle eastern people..see isis is full of psychopaths but they are fighting putting their lives at stakes..I just wanted you people's opinion about how could isis managed to get those many psychopaths at one place...I somehow believe people in central Asia are leaned to violence more than the rest of the people and they are twisting Islam to suit and justify their wrongdoings.

Thank you for stating the righteous. ISIS are a criminal mafia who are lead by a twisted mindset which cannot be imagined.

They belong to be buried in the sands of any desert alive for the crimes they have commited.

Lord of Abraham weeps at seeing this insanity being committed; these are not any faithfuls but vagarant wretched bastards.

It makes me cry to see what gets committed in the name of our lord. If only people read the holy books and understand that these people are false prophets and learning is not common. Where is Iqbal and others sufi poets. Read Iqbal, Gibran, Hafiz and Rumi to get the understanding of oneself - the world would become a better place.

I beg of you please dont mention any videos by ISIS or any other group in this forum. When a group does not even understand the first verse of the Koran - Iqra - Read in the name of thy lord..... God commands each of the followers to read. Yet will prevent population for learning are not even understanding the very essense of the faith.

No religion teachs hate. People teach hate.

Yes i have and i have even watched that video when they burned a Jordanian pilot when he was alive in a cage i have also seen beheading videos i... i don't know why at first i thought i wouldn't be able to watch it but than i did but i felt really really bad for that pilot for many days kept thinking about it i don't know why it was just really cruel i mean he was screa........ and i just......... anyway after watching those videos i realized one thing that humans are the real monsters...... anyway why are you discussing this man? now a lot of people will try to watch those videos and not everyone can see and forget these types of things you shouldn't have opened this thread imo and as for your last question what do you expect zombies to do?
P.S it is my request to all members pls pls avoid watching those vids just avoid it

Videotaping your executions is stupid. They should do what their enemies do(executing people in secrecy)

I would strongly discourage anyone from watching these filthy videos. You will loose your humanity by doing so.

ISIS are like the Nazi. They are supremacist group. The only recourse is for all humanity to standup against these monsters and eliminate them forever.

I would strongly discourage anyone from watching these filthy videos. You will loose your humanity by doing so.

ISIS are like the Nazi. They are supremacist group. The only recourse is for all humanity to standup against these monsters and eliminate them forever.

I do so too..but I never thought that they were that gruesome..I felt they would edit the beheading or executing part.
A thing to be noted here is all the people who were executed were very calm..there was no panic or fear in their faces.(it may well be they were hiding it).
None of them cried or pleaded for mercy..imagine yourself kneeling down in front of psychopath killers talking some shit with a knife in his hand before killing you..that build up itself is so scary

I wanted to know whether others felt as sick as me watching those videos..they are doing it in the name of Islam..you Muslims should do something about it...a non Muslim isn't bothered whether they are following true Islam or not...what they see is a bunch of Arabic speaking psychopaths reciting Quranic verses and then executing the prisoners in the most cruel way.you read the comments below those videos..people abusing Islam and Muslims. Fight against these hijackers of Islam by a strong campaign through media and mosques.
We've done everything we can and are still doing but if some people still thinks that they represent true Islam than i don't care anymore because Allah has given a brain to every human on this earth those people who still believes this than i would say that they're no better than those who joins isis or other terrorist organisation because they believe what isis tells them about Quran and Islam they don't bother to use that thing in their head and find the true meaning of those verses and read them in context and yes those zombies before opening their mouths against Islam should know who created these monsters...

Back
Top Bottom